ECW 1995: Extreme TakeOver!!

<table style="border: 4px solid black; padding: 15px;" width="678" height="398"><tbody><tr><td>ae3f88b67e846ff8dada78433b2e1e6e.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling 1995: Extreme TakeOver!!

Extreme Championship Wrestling is a professional wrestling promotion that was founded in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania in 1992 by Tod Gordon. The promotion showcases various international styles of professional wrestling, ranging from Lucha Libre to Puroresu & Hardcore Wrestling. In 1995 Tod Gordon sold ECW to Paul Heyman.

This is Paul Heyman's vision. ECW an Extreme TakeOver!!

Show Index:

ECW Hardcore TV #123: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2207479#post2207479

</td></tr></tbody></table>

ECW Hardcore TV #123

<table style="border: 4px solid black; padding: 15px;" width="750" height="1811"><tbody><tr><td>250px-ECW_Hardcore_TV.jpg

ECW Hardcore TV

Philadelphia, Pennslyvania

Commentary By: Joey Styles & Paul Heyman

= = =

(Ringside)

Joey Styles & Paul Heyman are ringside talking about all of the action going on in ECW.

JS: Tonight the ECW World Television Champion Too Cold Scorpio defends against Bull Pain. Plus in the main event The ECW World Tag Team Champions Raven & Stevie Richards defend against Tommy Dreamer & ECW World Heavyweight Champion The Sandman.

PH: But can Tommy Dreamer trust The Sandman as his partner tonight. Let's take a look at what went down last week.

= = =

(Video Package)

The Video shows last week's main event between Tommy Dreamer & Stevie Richards. Raven comes to the ring and attacks Dreamer. The Sandman comes to make the save and during the melee hits Tommy Dreamer with his wooden singapore cane. Was it an accident?

= = =

JS: Well Tommy Dreamer will no doubt be keeping one eye over his shoulder tonight. Just in case The Sandman is not on the same page as Dreamer.

PH: It's time for some action Joey!

= = =

ECW Singles Match

Rey Misterio Jr. Vs. Psicosis

Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Psicosis in 7:57 by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana.

Winner: Rey Misterio Jr. Match Rating: C+ (68)

= = =

(Pre Taped Interview)

Taz is seen some where backstage looking pissed & talking about how ECW is holding him back.

Taz: Tonight ECW will hold me back no more. Tonight Taz starts his rise to the very top. Tonight Taz puts every single ECW wrestler on notice!

= = =

(Backstage)

ECW World Tag Team Champions Raven & Stevie Richards along with Beulah are mocking Tommy Dreamer.

Raven: Tommy Dreamer has and always will be a loser. These reject fans love to cheer him. But they are just like him loses.

SR: Yeah too right Raven. But you, You are the best in ECW and tonight you will snap Tommy Dreamer in half and end his ECW Career!

Suddenly Beulah slaps Stevie Richards across the face and gives him the hush sign. Raven just sits there laughing at Stevie Richards.

= = =

ECW World Television Championship Match

Too Cold Scorpio © Vs. Bull Pain

Too Cold Scorpio defeated Bull Pain in 8:30 by pinfall with a Diss That Don't Miss. Too Cold Scorpio makes defence number 2 of his ECW World Television Championship title.

Winner: Too Cold Scorpio. Match Rating: C+ (67)

= = =

(Post Match)

Taz hit's the ring and get's in the face of the ECW World Television Champion Too Cold Scorpio. After a staredown Scorpio leaves the ring. Taz turns his attention to Bull Pain. Taz hit's Pain with a T-Bone Suplex before locking him in a Tazmission until Bull Pain passes out. Taz is starting his reign of terror in ECW.

= = =

(Backstage)

Tommy Dreamer bursts into The Sandman's locker room and starts to get in his face. Women is able to calm the two down before they can do each other any damage.

TD: You call yourself the World champion. You nothing but a joke Sandman. Tonight you better get your shit together and get on the same page as me tonight!

Tommy Dreamer walks off leaving The Sandman furious and breathing heavily as Women tries to calm him down.

= = =

(Video Package)

A video hyping ECW plays. It show's some of the best moments from over the years and promotes ECW Hardcore TV weekly.

= = =

ECW World Tag Team Championship Match

Raven & Stevie Richards © W/Beulah Vs. Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman W/Women

Raven & Richards defeated The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer in 13:28 when Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer by pinfall with an Evenflow DDT. Raven & Richards make defence number 10 of their ECW World Tag Team Championship titles.

Winners: Raven & Stevie Richards. Match Rating: C (64)

= = =

(Post Match)

Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman get in each others faces once again. Dreamer can be heard screaming at The Sandman asking where he was. Before Sandman can respond, Raven & Richards attack them both. A full on brawl breaks out as Joey Styles closes the show.

= = =

Overall Show Rating: C+ (69)

(This show increased our popularity in 2 regions)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Alright, an ECW dynasty report! I'll be invested in reading this one for sure

Thanks dude hopefully i can stick this one out and not lose interest.

If anyone can help me out with how to copy my shows to the show index on 1st post it would be much appreciated. I don't know how to make it so its just the show that opens instead of the who thread again :confused:

Hope this helps, to link to the show post:

Click on the post number, this should open as a single post on a new tab

Copy the URL

Go to post you want the link on

Edit

Paste link

At the start type without spaces [ URL =

At the end with out spaces ] write link text [ / URL ]

Should then show a hyperlink to your post similar to the below links

| My BCW Dynasty | My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Archived