PokeVerse Hype.

[

PokeVerse Mod for TEW 2O16

So, you got bored of the end game of Sun or Moon, maybe you've found yourself picking up one of the classics such as Red or Blue, perhaps you only watch the anime series without playing the games, regardless of which of those scenarios describe you, you are a fan of Pokemon, you wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case, unless of course you were looking for a mod based on the infamous Facebook "Poke Wars", well I am afraid to say I've got some bad news, this is the wrong thread for you if that was the case, which I highly doubt so let's talk, have you thought to yourself "I wish there was a way I could have the villain/s of the story go over" or "why is this character not given enough attention?"

Well with the PokeVerse I will attempt to make those questions among many others regarding Pokemon in your mind become something that can be answered in TEW 2016, no guarantees this will answer anything outside of that niche for you though.

"So what will be used for canon?" I hear you shouting into your screen, first of all, calm down, it's only a mod for a game, no need to be harming your hardware out of sheer excitement over what is sure to become one of the greatest things in the world: A mixture of both the anime and the game series will be considered canon as well as some additional content from myself for immersion and comedic purposes such as random news stories that I will put in the database and will sporadically appear during gameplay, in short a combination of the main series games, the anime and a little bit of artistic license from yours truly are what will make up what I have dubbed "The PokeVerse"

"How will it work in terms of companies? Will I have to manage 600 plus workers in one promotion?": There are plans to have a PokeVerse canon exclusive company for each generation of the games, with their location being the real life counterpart to which that region in the Pokemon universe was based on with the newest region Alola for example will be set in Hawaii and so on, as for Pokemon and characters in general they will tend to be in the company of the region they made their respective debut in, but there will be exceptions to the rule, though as of now there will be an alliance between all of the companies, to allow trading talent, because we all know that is a key aspect of the Pokemon franchise after all, whether you choose to disband this alliance or not is up to you.

I plan on adding every single Pokemon, Trainer and reoccurring characters from both the anime and games, with brief bio sections at first but by the time the mod is complete all characters should have a more fleshed out bio whether they be a Pokemon, Trainer or even some character that only shows up once or twice, they're getting a bio of some significance.

So yeah that is a somewhat brief (compared to the long ass ramble I previously had planned) overview of my plans for the PokeVerse so far feel free to post questions or ideas I look forward to any feedback and thanks for checking this thread out.

Progress made so far.

Companies made: 4 (all need bio and have zero workers in their rosters (with the exception of Ash and his Pikachu being set in the Kanto based fed) but other than that have some sort of shell to work on)

A few narrative based things have been set up (no details will be given on any narrative based content as far as specifics, though I will say that they are largely there for comedic relief and immersion reasons, much like a filler episode of an anime that serves as something to give the watcher a break from storyline building).

<p>As of yet I haven't decided on belts or how to implement them, I was thinking of it being a group of wrestling companies within the Pokemon universe, so I guess badges are separate from this though I will probably add them in the database in case if someone wants to use them. </p><p> </p><p>

As far as I can remember there was an episode of Pokemon with Sumo Wrestling featured so it stands to reason that there could be different kinds of combat sports using Pokemon within the same universe, the ones in my take on it are of the Pro Wrestling variety though if people want to expand it into something that has other things involving Pokemon they're more than welcome to, I could even add empty companies to help with this if the demand is there, like say having an MMA based companies for example.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kvlt Ov Freki" data-cite="Kvlt Ov Freki" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43062" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As of yet I haven't decided on belts or how to implement them, I was thinking of it being a group of wrestling companies within the Pokemon universe, so I guess badges are separate from this though I will probably add them in the database in case if someone wants to use them. <p> </p><p> As far as I can remember there was an episode of Pokemon with Sumo Wrestling featured so it stands to reason that there could be different kinds of combat sports using Pokemon within the same universe, the ones in my take on it are of the Pro Wrestling variety though if people want to expand it into something that has other things involving Pokemon they're more than welcome to, I could even add empty companies to help with this if the demand is there, like say having an MMA based companies for example.</p></div></blockquote> For an MMA company you could have a bunch of fighting type Pokemon on the roster.

Archived