How to use Road Agent

<p>Road Agent Notes</p><p> </p><p>

I know that but how and where do i find and edit it cuase when i hit the book match the square underneath where it says ref and road agent wont let me do anything to it except change, sohow do i select to edit who interferes and all that</p>

<p>Road Agent</p><p> </p><p>

Nevermind I got it, but also when you do the segments is there a way to edit what happens before booking, like if you do an interview when you run the show and it does it it just says he was interviewed unless you type something else, is there a way to do the typing for it pre show or no?</p>

<p>The Angle Writer (which you can find if you click Add Angle) allows you to write your own angles, write the flavor text etc. You can create template angles where you "program" the text to refer to "Actor 1", "Actor 2" etc, making them reuseable as many times as you want, just plug in whichever wrestlers are in the segment at the time.</p><p> </p><p>

The simpler way is to just edit the headline of the angle to explain what's going on, but if really want to change the flavor text, the Angle writer is the way to go.</p>

Archived