Angles not Progressing Storylines?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="newguy87" data-cite="newguy87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43099" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am just getting back into the game and after the latest patch certain angles like brawl to the back, handshakes post match and turning on partner don't seem to be showing as storyline progression, is this a bug or has it always been that way?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are they only between supporting storyline actors? </p><p> </p><p> Or are they between wrestlers who show "allied with" the other person/people in the angle on the storyline screen? </p><p> </p><p> Because the second definitely has been that way for a while - and it appears to be intentional, since it's in the ? box. I know the first has happened to me before the latest patch. Not sure if it's intentional, but I assume so.</p><p> </p><p> If you're having this due to a storyline about a tag team breaking up, make sure you switch them to "Allied With" - None.</p>

<p>With the tag team break up the storyline only has the team that is breaking up in it as well as the bodyguard figure who has yet to be introduced.</p><p> </p><p>

A second story was to have a new wrestler debut and post match an established wrestler offer them a handshake after a win to take them under their wing</p><p> </p><p>

The brawl was between 2 different storylines after a match between the two.</p><p> </p><p>

If they are minor has that changed on a new patch as i had a few months away from the game?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="newguy87" data-cite="newguy87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43099" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I will go through and check that none are allied, could the single ones have any effect with both currently being face/face and heel/heel, i did have plans to change them once the storyline started off properly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Face/Heel alignment shouldn't have anything to do with it.</p>

I don't "ally" anyone in storylines for this purpose. All my angles play a role toward the blow off. I'm not sure why having my tag team scheming or arguing with each other doesn't count.

I guess the rival should be added as an off-screen character in that instance. Since they would be the subject.

Archived