Medical Disqualification

Does a medical DQ gain your character overness for fighting untill his last? My character got run over by inky the squid boy and had to wrestle and fought until the ref dq'd him. So am i gaining or losing overness from that fight? In real life i imagine he would gain overness like austin did when he refused to tap to bret and the ref called it regardless

Yeah -- you were probably, not definitely but probably, working the head to the exclusion of the body, and this is why it wasn't happening. Unless you can completely take out their arms or legs, which I have done a couple times (but not with Charlie!), the body is the only way to go for the medical DQ. It becomes a lot more possible when you've got a major size advantage on the guy and are doing double dmage.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Matt799]Is it possible for a CPU player to get a medical disqualification? Because I've beaten them forever and I've never seen it happen.[/QUOTE] I got a computer guy to DQ medically, I kept hitting him hard, killed his head and body, but I couldn't hit a finisher, so I had to keep it up until HE got DQd, because I knew I wouldn't be DQ'd ... took about 50 minutes.

I basically centered my whole move set around taking out my opponent's legs, but have the DDT, Brainbuster Suplex, and a couple head-centered finishers, and I've given a couple medical DQs. Another time, I was doing everything I could in a first blood match and had my opponent one move from a medical DQ when he countered something, and hit a DDT, busting me open.

Archived