Who are your best prospects?

<p>Given the (hidden) dynasty rating, which prospects really pan out can vary game to game. Diego is one that in my experience seems to have a high variance - some games he turns into a legit contender, other games he's a borderline can that I feed to other legit prospects. </p><p> </p><p>

The guys I've had the most consistent success with that are generally available/unemployed at game start: </p><p> </p><p>

Isaiah Monroe</p><p>

Bill Brown</p><p>

Chuck Dooley</p><p>

Lamont Banner</p><p>

Ruben Rua (becomes available after a year or two)</p><p>

Toby Sorkin</p><p>

Nate Macreary</p><p>

Evan Gardner</p><p> </p><p>

Other guys that are a little bit more hit/miss:</p><p> </p><p>

Rich Robinson</p><p>

William Harrison</p><p>

Alejandro Laguera</p><p>

Chad Zoff</p><p>

Ethan Sutton</p><p>

Evan Pizzarro</p><p>

Felix Mattherson Jr</p><p>

Heath Kaladaris</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pgaige" data-cite="pgaige" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43103" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> The guys I've had the most consistent success with that are generally available/unemployed at game start: </p><p> </p><p> Isaiah Monroe</p><p> Bill Brown</p><p> Chuck Dooley</p><p> Lamont Banner</p><p> Ruben Rua (becomes available after a year or two)</p><p> Toby Sorkin</p><p> Nate Macreary</p><p> Evan Gardner</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good list, but most of these guys are pretty hit and miss too. </p><p> </p><p> Of those I would say Monroe, Sorkin, Gardner, and Banner all become pretty big stars. It depends on the game if they become champs, but they'll certainly be contending for it multiple times.</p>

<p>In one of my previous games, I had David James Diggle go on an incredible 19 fight win streak, including winning the GAMMA Featherweight title and defending it a record 11 times. </p><p> </p><p>

I mean, he was knocking out Li Kong Ho, Takeuchi, Makamori, Akita, Kenkechio, Jokichi, etc. </p><p> </p><p>

It was pretty remarkable.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Bill Brown always become a monster for me. Same with William Harrison but in this new run I have they both are just really good not great. Toby Sorkin is killing it. Ryan Beeker has also been amazing with 10 title defenses but he still cant get popular.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived