Recruiting for new mod team

I am a long time player of the game and I am no stranger to making or modding databases for TEW. My goal is to build an enthusiastic team that will start on one or more projects for TEW. I have a business degree and years of management experience. I have a strong interest in real world fantasy mods but I'm open minded.

The only thing I'm "picky" about is I'm not a fan of computer-animated avatars, I think they all look too alike and just prefer real world pictures even if the pictured worker does not correspond to that real world worker.

I would be open to joining an existing team if I was very enthusiastic about the mod being made, but for now I plan on heading my own team.

I would like to find people interested in joining a team and then floating ideas to each other about possible mods.

One goal I definitely have is a "super mod". I'm a big fan of LARGE worker databases and I would like to make a mod with a HUGE worker database.

Nothing set in stone but I have a few ideas. Maybe an alternate history mod starting in the 90s with fictional major world events that would both positively and negatively impact the wrestling industry, but would be designed so the mod could be played for 20+ game years.

Archived