Quick Tutorial Videos (Playing From Mobile Devices, Multiplayer Sessions, etc)

Hello, everyone, I've been making a few tutorial videos for people that may not know some interesting things that you can do with TEW 2016.

#1 Phones, Tablets, and Mobile Devices

Video:

Explanation: For the longest time ever, I've wanted a way to play TEW games off of my phone. This isn't going to work as you would think. There won't be an official application for the game. But, instead, you will utilize TeamViewer to show your computer screen on your tablet to play the game from your computer. From personal experience, I would sit around my senior year in high school and play TEW 2016. (Heck, I even bought it off of my phone to install on my computer when it came out last year.)

What you need:

-Teamviewer

#2 Playing With Your Controller

Video:

Explanation: A big underlying tone in these tutorials is that I, maybe like yourself, tend to be lazy. Why sit at a computer all day when I can lay in bed all day? The same thing can be said about preferring a controller to play a game rather than a mouse. In this video, you can see that the steam controller works easily with the sensitivity and keymapping for gaming at a distance. Other controllers, as my Xbox 360/One showcased, may need better configuring for the perfect feeling of using a mouse, since they don't have a trackpad (think Laptop mouse) to work.

What You Need:

-Controller

-Gopher 360/Xpadder (Only if you don't use a Steam Controller)

#3 How Multiplayer Works

Video:

Explanation: The heart and soul of my TEW experience have been within the community. From sitting down with Genadi for a life talk and playing a game of TEW, I've even spent hours arguing on who is going to pillage the Independent scene. For the most part, I've spent most of my multiplayer games using Skype's screen share to show what was going on. But, TeamViewer allowed for more of a hands-on experience.

What you need:

-Teamviewer

-Skype/Someway to talk

-Friends

#4 How to Book Retired and Non-Wrestlers to Wrestle

Video:

Explanation: Ever wanted Pat Patterson to wrestle Triple H? Daniel Bryan to return? With a little contract loophole, now you can get them to get that WCW World title.

What you need:

-TEW 2016

#5 How to Activate the Secret Feature

Video:

Explanation: Ever wanted to recreate the secret feature? Now you can!

What you need:

-TEW 2016

What would you like to see next?

Current Projects:

-Popularity Vs Skills

-In-Depth Explanation of Products

-Screen Resolutions

Archived