Multiple Saves at Once?

Do you actively play multiple saves at once?

For myself I wrap myself completely into one save. The minute I start another save I find it hard to go back to a previous one. So I have times like write now where I am a couple months away from my 2 year mark within the game but I am starting to hit a wall creatively. I was thinking about starting a new save but I know once I do I will find it hard to come back to this one.

It depends on how easy I left one to go back to. If I left off of a game because I ran out of ideas, but left myself a word or excel document, I can go back to it later and see if I thought of something new. If I left storylines in the game, I might be able to go back as well. Otherwise, I probably go back, go "What was I doing?" and exit the save. But usually when I open the game, I check over 3-4 saves before deciding on one to play.

<p>I had about four games going not too long ago, all were equally used about the same, had about a year done on each, until I wiped my hard drive as I got a new one, forgot to save all of my TEW data.</p><p> </p><p>

Those four games, I was also playing three promotions in each, 2004 (WWE/TNA/ROH), 1987 (WWF/JCP/AWA), 1995 (WCW/WWF/ECW), and C-Verse 2010 (SWF/TCW/USPW)</p><p> </p><p>

I also was doing 2001, but only as one promotion, WWF, and had almost all former WCW and ECW talents to do a true WCW/ECW Invasion. Eh well.</p>

Do you actively play multiple saves at once?

The minute I start another save I find it hard to go back to a previous one.

This. I went for so long doing one WWE save and got all the way to 2021 but I got burnt out so I started a simple ROH save which takes minimal booking. Now going back to trying to book my much longer WWE save is very difficult and tiring.

Archived