WWF 1987: Vince Changes The (Wrestling) World

Vince McMahon is about to have his first board meeting since awaking from a month long coma. A freak accident while working out on the road, Vince had been hit in the head with a weight while bench pressing 3,000 pounds at a local gym. There is a commotion among the WWF staff, as rumors have been flourishing that there is something different about the owner of World Wrestling Federation. For instance, he no longer spends an hour each day alone in a dark room analyzing photos of the biggest, buffest guys in the wrestling industry, deciding which musclehead he could make into the next big star. Those around him were flabbergasted when he cut off a ritual he was committed to for over six years straight, never missing a day…

Shhh, the chairman is coming into the boardroom. Let’s see what he has to say…

Vince McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have had a lot of time to think about the direction of this company. Ya know…with the whole coma thing. For years, the wrestling industry has gotten by with a sideshow feel. If you’re big, if you’re muscular, if you look like you should be in the circus, we could make you into the star. But the times are changing. The fans aren’t buying into wrestlers anymore just because they can flex their muscles and look like a million bucks.

Pat Patterson: But Vince, what are you saying? We got this professional bodybuilder we’re working with, he looks like he could become the next Hulk Hogan!

Vince McMahon: Pat, let’s be straight here. The kid is terrible. Sure, he looks like he could be a superhero, but he also couldn’t take a bump if his life depended on it. The guy can lift three times his weight at least, but can barely perform a simple body slam. People are not going to buy into it, not for the long term. And if they’re not going to buy in long term, what the hell are we doing?

Gerald Brisco: I don’t understand. Do you want to just to alter everything we have established the company on?

Vince McMahon: We’re not taking everything and throwing it in the trash, Gerald. But to survive in today’s world, we have to continue to evolve. The World Wrestling Federation has to be two steps forward, and right now? We’re two steps behind. We’re not cleaning house, but there will be major changes to our roster in the oncoming weeks, especially after Wrestlemania. It is time to elevate the talented performers like Randy Savage & Ricky Steamboat. It is time to showcase the talented, the entertaining, the young men with potential star power. And those who don’t have these qualities, unfortunately they will start to fade away.

Pat Patterson: What about Hulk? He’s not going to be happy to hear this.

Vince McMahon: Hulk has no reason to worry, at least not right now. He’s still our #1 guy. The fans love him, and he does meet the criteria. But we also have to recognize that as the times continues to change, Hulk’s flaws will be obvious. For Christ sakes, Hogan has like six moves, at best!

Gerald Brisco: ….I think I count five….

Vince McMahon: Exactly! And guys like Andre, their star power will keep them around. But folks, we have to look towards the future. Five years from now, the wrestling industry will be built around overall smaller performers who are technically sound and can fly from the top rope. Fans will be drawn by wrestlers can wrestle for thirty minutes, not just three and blow up. We’re going to get a leg up on the industry. We’re going to be ready to deliver the best action possible.

Pat Patterson: How are we going to do that?

Vince McMahon: We’re going to build a new territory. A developmental territory where we can watch over young wrestlers and groom them to be our next stars. Here Gerald, here is a list of names we need to consider to bring in over the next few months.

Gerald Brisco: Vince…I never even heard of some of these guys. Shawn Michaels? Steven Regal? Vampiro? I mean, I know Jerry Jarrett’s kid Jeff, but I’m not so sure about him…

Vince McMahon: They are our future, Gerald, and it’s our job to groom them to be ready. If we get a head start and do a proficient job, those young men could be making us a ton of money for years.

Pat Patterson: Vince, this is a lot of to take in at once…

Vince McMahon: Well suck it up, Pat, because I’m not done. We proved with Wrestlemania that Pay-Per-View is the way to go. It is a tremendous way to make a profit and gain fans all over the world. I’m in talks to develop five pay-per-views per year, all of them being their own spectacle. Wrestlemania, of course, will continue to be our biggest show of the year.

Gerald Brisco: Don’t you think that will be overkill? There is a point where we can give too much programming.

Vince McMahon: There is, Gerald, but we’re not evening close. We’re just scratching the service. If this goes well, in five or ten years, we’ll be running Pay-Per-Views every month.

Pat Patterson: Are you sure enough people will invest in those paid shows to make it worth it?

Vince McMahon: If we do our job, absolutely. So get ready, because after Wrestlemania? We’ll be back on Pay-Per-View in June. We’re turning the King of the Ring tournament into a major event. Plus, not only will the winner be our new king, they will receive a WWF World Heavyweight Title shot at our next, new pay-per-view. I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking of having it at the end of the summer and calling it Summerslam!

Gerald Brisco: Sounds catchy.

Vince McMahon: You’re damn right it does. But we also cannot forget television, and that’s why I have negotiated a deal with NBC to make Saturday Night’s Main Event into a weekly show.

Pat Patterson: Weekly?! That’s a lot of time we have to fill.

Vince McMahon: Yes, it is. We have a month of build up to Wrestlemania III, so we should be fine for now. But by the end of the month? I expected to bolster our roster, ensuring we have enough men and storylines to fill two hours each week. We’ll also still have Superstars of Wrestling, but that’ll be to develop our up and coming stars. I am also close to negotiating a deal with NBC to showcase big shows during months where we won’t have a Pay-Per-View. We’re going to make WWF must see television every week and every month.

Gerald Brisco: Vince, are you sure you want to discuss this much change right now? I mean, Wrestlemania is four weeks away!

Vince McMahon: Gerald, evolution doesn’t wait for anyone. It just happens. We’re behind on evolution, and it’s time to get ahead. We’re not changing our Wrestlemania plans for the most part. Hulk versus Andre and Randy versus Ricky will still be our showcase. But there are some names I want to bring in for the show as well. Here Pat, I want you to contact these men as soon as possible.

Pat Patterson: You got it, boss.

Vince McMahon: Folks, this is just the start of it. We’re going to change the wrestling world. Male wrestlers, female wrestlers, we’re going to showcase the best this industry has to offer. Most of all, we’re going to leave the rest in the dust. We’re going to have every great wrestler in the world standing at our doorstep, begging for a chance. We’ll be able to pick and choose we want, because we’ll have an entire developmental territory filled with young, talented superstars just waiting for their opportunity. People will look back one day and recognize that we are the people that built the entire wrestling industry….

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week 1, March 1987</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF Superstars of Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

MI Chrisler Arena – 11,714 – Great Lakes</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jake Roberts</strong> defeats <strong>The Masked Superstar</strong> with the deadly DDT.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Backstage, WWF Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation mock The British Bulldogs. With Dynamite Kid nearly ready to return from injury, Bulldogs have requested their rightful title rematch via contract. Bret & Anvil make it clear. They’ll defend their titles when they want to!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Hart’s team of <strong>Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeat the <strong>Rougeau Brothers.</strong> Jimmy Hart makes it clear with his megaphone this new tandem is ready to take the tag team division by storm. I wonder how the Hart Foundation feels…</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Adonis & Honky begin to do a number on Jacques & Raymond. They’re really trying to send a message to the rest of the tag division. Junkyard Dog has seen enough, and he comes storming down to the ring. Much to the crowd’s approval, JYD chases off Jimmy Hart’s boys with the use of his trusty chain!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr.</strong> defeats <strong>Billy Jack Haynes</strong> after clobbering him with his cast when the referee was out of position.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Tito Santana & Rick Martel cut a promo, revealing that they have formed in a new tag team in WWF. “Get ready folks, because Strike Force is about to become the hottest tag team in wrestling!”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

In-ring, Frenchy Martin introduces his newly signed client, </em><em><strong>“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Ordoff!</strong></em><em> Formerly of the Heenan Family, Orndoff heads to the ring for tag team action with French’s other client, Dino Bravo.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</strong> defeat <strong>The Young Stallions</strong> after Orndoff hits Jim Powers with his classic Spike Piledriver.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Orndoff & Bravo make it clear that they have their eyes set on another “teenage boy” team. They challenge Strike Force, and plan to end their run as a team before it even gets started!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In tonight’s main event, WWF Intercontinental Champion <strong>“Macho Man” Randy Savage</strong> defeats <strong>Koko B. Ware</strong> with the Flying Elbow Drop in a Non-Title Contest.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Randy Savage defeats Koko B. Ware (73)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Generic Venue-Ville – 56,000 – Great Lakes</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Tonight, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will go one-on-one with the Magnificent Muraco. These two have had their issues in the past, and they look to settle them once and for all in the ring!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> Yeah, but don’t forget the big match later, Monkey Man. Just weeks before Andre The Giant destroys Hulkamania, Heenan Family member Hercules will look to soften up the World Heavyweight Champion!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> All that and much more, but we start off tonight with the Intercontinental Champion and the First Lady of Wrestling!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF Intercontinental Champion <strong>“Macho Man” Randy Savage</strong> defeats <strong>Jacques Rougeau</strong> with the Flying Elbow Drop.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>In-Ring, Jesse Ventura introduces Jake “The Snake” Roberts to a much approving crowd. Jake heads to the ring in street clothes and snake-less. Ventura asks Roberts about his plans for Wrestlemania, especially with no current match planned. Roberts brings up his recent issues with the Heenan Family, especially King Kong Bundy & Hercules. “If I had any guess, I’d have to deal with one of those overpaid, talentless scum.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Right on cue, Roberts & Venture notice Bobby “The Brain” Heenan leading King Harley Race down to the ring! After Heenan introduces the King on the microphone, Race proceeds to insult and run down Roberts. Race demands Roberts beg for forgiveness for insulting the Heenan Family. The only way to do that, of course, is by kneeling to the King of the World Wrestling Federation!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Unimpressed by the King, Roberts delivers a boot to the gut out of nowhere! The crowd roars as Roberts takes Race by the head. Set up for the DDT, Race shoves himself free and bolts from the ring! An irate Race & Heenan make their exit, as Roberts lets them know how close the King was to having his head driven into the mat!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeat <strong>The Islanders.</strong> After unable to show much affect against the tough craniums of Haku & Tama, Honky finally did after using Jimmy Hart’s megaphone behind the referee’s back.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Roddy Piper is shown backstage preparing for his upcoming match. He turns around to find Bob Orton Jr. standing there, and Piper is ready for a fight. Orton declares that he comes in peace, and wants to fix past wounds with his former friend. Orton suggests that he and Piper get back on the same page, and reminds Roddy of all the success they’ve had together in the past. Piper agrees that they have had some great success in the past, but he doesn’t know if he can trust Bob after all the issues they’ve had. Piper tells Orton to let him think on it. Orton seems cool with it, and gives Piper his space.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat</strong> defeats <strong>Greg “The Hammer” Valentine</strong> after coming off the top rope with the Flying Cross Body.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jesse Ventura interviews Steamboat about challenging Randy Savage at Wrestlemania III. Steamboat takes the time to introduce his new manager…former WWF World Heavyweight Champion, </em><em><strong>“Superstar” Billy Graham!</strong></em><em> What a shock! The crowd is cheering as Graham takes to the mic to put things straight. “I’m the mouth, he’s the wrestler. With my tutelage? The Dragon is leaving Wrestlemania with the Intercontinental Championship!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF Tag Team Champions <strong>Hart Foundation</strong> defeat <strong>Young Stallions.</strong> It’s a decisive finish, as the Hart hits the Hart Attack on Paul Roma for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We head backstage, as Gene Okerlund introduces Davey Boy Smith. Okerlund hints at big news, and Davey Boy delivers. Its official, Dynamite Kid has been cleared from his injury! “Next week, Hart Foundation, we are invoking our title rematch clause. Next week, the British Bulldogs will become Two-Time Tag Team Champions!”</em></p><p> </p><p>

In our Co-Main Event, <strong>Magnificent Muraco</strong> grabs a steel chair when the going gets tough against <strong>“Rowdy” Roddy Piper</strong>. As he enters the ring to use it against Piper, “Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr. comes racing down to the ring and gets in the way! Orton is backing Muraco off, threatening to clobber the Magnificent One with his cast. Just then, Orton spins around and WHACKS Piper with the cast instead! The crowd starts to boo as the referee calls for the Disqualification in Piper’s favor. What isn’t in his favor, though, is the beatdown Orton & Muraco lays down on Piper with both the chair and cast. WWF Officials flood the ring to break it up, but the damage is clearly done. It was all a dastardly trick by Bob Orton Jr.!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Strike Force</strong> win their debut match against <strong>Butch Reed & Nikolai Volkoff.</strong> Martel rolls up Volkoff for the three count after Strike Force connects with a perfect Double Dropkick.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gorilla Monsoon catches up with the Strike Force to not only congratulates them on their win, but also asks them about the challenge from Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo. Before Santana & Martel can answer the challenge, Orndoff & Bravo interrupt them. They mock Strike Force, saying they’re probably too much of cowards to face off with a couple of REAL men.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Strike Force isn’t impressed. In fact, Martel raises the stakes! Strike Force challenges Ornoff & Bravo to a match at Wrestlemania! The crowd loves the idea, and with the fans roaring at them, Orndoff & Bravo are agitated enough to accept right away! We got another big match for Mania!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>Time For The Main Event!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF World Heavyweight Champion <strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> defeats Hercules via Pinfall. It’s classic Hulkamania, as Hogan rages back with the crowd behind him, then finishes Hercules off with the Leg Drop of Doom.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Bobby Heenan enters the ring post-match, showing some guts as he gets in Hogan’s face and begins to rip him apart verbally. “Wrestlemania III will be the worst night of your life, Hogan! Andre the Giant will be the man who finally ends Hulkamania when he rips you to shreds. And you know what? He’s going to do it with ease! You held Andre back for too long, knowing full well he could beat you for your title. Well, you can’t hold him back anymore. Andre will take his place as the #1 guy in the World Wrestling Federation!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Hogan hears enough of The Brain, and he begins to roar back at Heenan. Little does know it was a trap for Andre to march to ringside and sneak up behind Hulk! The Giant begins to choke the life out of Hogan, and there’s nothing the WWF Champion can do about it! Heenan encourages Andre as he kneels over a lifeless Hogan, his hands tightly around his throat! WWF Officials finally through enough to Andre to stop. SNME comes to a close, as Andre stands over Hogan’s limp body…something we might see in three at Wrestlemania III!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Hulk Hogan defeats Hercules (78)</span></strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dbritton987" data-cite="dbritton987" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43163" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks. I'd love to add coloring and some photos as some dynasty writers do here. But honestly, and this is no offense to them, but I feel like I'd lose focus to add a bunch of the coding necessary to do it. When I get going, I get going.</div></blockquote><p> I doubt anyone will take offense, or at least I'd hope no one would be silly enough to. I say it's a good call on your part. Do whatever works best for you.</p><p> </p><p> The intro post was entertaining and the show was easy to follow. I wish you good luck.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Just some out-of-character news, Junkyard Dog was sent to rehab after showing up to the last Saturday Night’s Main Event completely drugged out. Before it even gets going, that ends a storyline I was planning where JYD eventually teamed up with Michael Hayes as a fun loving babyface tandem to battle Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man. Oh well…</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week 2, March 1987</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF Superstars of Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

NJ Jadwin Gymnasium – 6,854 – Tri State</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Magnificent Muraco</strong> defeats <strong>Hacksaw Jim Duggan</strong> after hitting him with a Scoop Powerslam. This doesn’t happen, though, until after “Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr. trips Duggan when Hacksaw attempts his big clothesline from three-point stance.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Orton & Muraco begin to put the boots to Duggan, much to the crowd’s disgust. The fans call for Roddy Piper after what happened on SNME. Piper doesn’t appear, but Billy Jack Haynes does! Haynes chases off Orton & Muraco, saving Duggan from potential injury!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</strong> defeat <strong> Jim Brunzell & Koko B. Ware</strong>. Bravo gets the fall for his team after hitting Brunzell with a Side Suplex. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Davey Boy Smith</strong> defeats <strong>King Kong Bundy</strong> after Bundy misses an Avalanche splash in the corner. Davey Boy is able then to roll the behemoth up for the three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeat <strong>Corporal Kirchner & Lanny Poffo.</strong> Adonis puts Poffo to sleep with the Goodnight Irene for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

In Tonight’s Main Event, <strong>Jake “The Snake” Roberts</strong> defeats <strong>Nikolai Volkoff.</strong> Volkoff put up a good fight, but like many that have come before, he eventually falls victim to The Snake’s DDT.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Jake Roberts defeats Nikolai Volkoff (76)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Generic Plaza – 38,000 – Tri State </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Moonsoon:</strong></em><em> What a show we have for you tonight! In tonight’s showcase match, Roddy Piper looks for revenge against former friend, Bob Orton! After what Orton & Magnificent Muraco did to the Rowdy One last week, you know Piper will be on edge tonight!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> Who cares about that maniac? I’m more concerned about your exclusive, one-on-one interview with our fraudulent champion, Hulk Hogan! I can’t wait to hear what excuses Hulkamania makes up seeing that he is three weeks away from losing his championship to the Giant! And I notice he wanted YOU to interview him, not ME! He doesn’t want The Body asking the tough questions! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Sorry your feelings are hurt, Jesse. We kick off tonight, though, with a bang. Our opening contest is a colossal rematch for the WWF Tag Team Championship!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The British Bulldogs are in the ring, prepared to challenge for the Tag Titles now that Dynamite Kid is once again healthy. Surprisingly, the Hart Foundation comes out to the ring in street clothes. Jimmy Hart alone enters the ring and shows the referee a contract from his lawyer, stating that the World Wrestling Federation has no right to make the Hart Foundation defend their titles on such short notice! Jimmy tells the Bulldogs they can have their contractual rematch…but not tonight! It will happen on the Hart Foundation’s terms!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“But, if you Bulldogs are man enough, I have found a formable replacement team for the Hart Foundation. If you’re as manly as you think you are, you shouldn’t have a problem!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Jimmy Hart signals to the curtains, and out comes Bobby Heenan leading King Kong Bundy & Hercules. It looks like the Bulldogs are dealing with the Heenan Family now, because they seem ready to take on the challenge!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The British Bulldogs</strong> defeat <strong>King Kong Bundy & Hercules</strong> via Pinfall. After a closely contested encounter, Davey Boy Smith manages to pin Hercules after Dynamite Kid connects with a Missile Dropkick. From afar, the Hart Foundation act like they’re not impressed!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund interviews an irate Roddy Piper backstage. So angry over the trickery of Bob Orton, the Rowdy One is barely able to speak coherently. He is that pumped up for a fight tonight. He makes it clear though. There is no way that Bob Orton Jr. walks out of the ring by his own effort tonight!</em> </p><p> </p><p>

Making his return to WWF, <strong>Michael Hayes</strong> defeats <strong>The Masked Superstar</strong> after connecting with a Running Bulldog out of the corner.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Michael Hayes returns to the locker room. He is confronted by the trio of Jimmy Hart, Adrian Adonis, & Honky Tonk Man. They praise Hayes for a great performance, and make clear their intentions of Hayes joining them as a team. They think Hayes would fit right in with Adonis and Honky.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Unfortunately, Hayes is far from being on the same page. “Listen boys, Michael P.S. Hayes is his own man. He doesn’t follow anyone else, and that’s what you want him to do. I’m cool and well? You’re not…so the answer is No!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Hayes takes his exit, leaving Hart, Adonis, & Honky steamed.</em></p><p> </p><p>

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF Intercontinental Champion <strong>“Macho Man” Randy Savage</strong> defeats Strike Force member <strong>Rick Martel.</strong> An exciting encounter between champion and rising superstar. Martel pours out his heart to have that breakout moment, but like many before him, eventually falls victim to the Flying Elbow Drop from the Macho Man.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercial, Gene Okerlund welcomes in “Superstar” Billy Graham to the interview area. Okerlund is interested in Graham’s effort to prepare Ricky Steamboat for his Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania III.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Before Graham can even get started in explaining, Randy Savage storms in on the interview! The Intercontinental Champion makes it clear that there is nothing that Graham can teach Steamboat to prepare him for what the Macho Man brings to the ring! “No matter what you do, no matter what does, the Macho Man will come out of Wrestlemania still with the championship gold!”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Savage storms off, leaving Graham to shake his head in disgust.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Folks, we’re back in the broadcast booth now, and we have breaking news. Another star studded match has been added to the Wrestlemania III card. Straight from the desk of Jack Tunney, there will be a WWF Tag Team Championship Match. No matter how they try to slither their way out of it, at Wrestlemania? </em><em><strong>The Hart Foundation will defend their Tag Team Titles against the former champions, The British Bulldogs!</strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

The charismatic team of <strong>Billy Jack Haynes & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan</strong> defeat <strong>The Dream Team.</strong> Duggan picks up the victory after hitting Brutus Beefcake with the Three Point Stance Clothesline.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gorilla Monsoon interviews Haynes & Duggan post-match and asks about what occurred earlier this week on Superstars of Wrestling with Magnificent Muraco & Bob Orton Jr. They brush over the topic rather quickly and get right down to the task at hand. Haynes & Duggan challenge Muraco & Orton to a match at Wrestlemania III! Now all we have to do is wait to see if the challenge is accepted!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dino Bravo</strong> defeats Strike Force member <strong>Tito Santana</strong>. Santana is left alone tonight, as his partner Rick Martel is recovering from his match with Randy Savage. This allows “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff to be a menace at ringside, and in the end distracts Santana enough to help Bravo win. Dino hits the big Side Suplex to get the three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Backstage, Gene Okerlund interviews Bob Orton Jr. & Magnificent Muraco. Orton reveals that no matter what Piper thinks, his actions last week were not personal. In fact, Orton reveals that he was in fact paid to do what he did. “You see, there’s a wealthy benefactor out there who is willing to pay a great deal of money to see the demise of Roddy Piper, and Muraco & I are willing to make it happen!”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Okerlund pushes Orton to reveal the name of their employer, but Muraco jumps and interrupts Okerlund. “Don’t you worry who hired us, you just need to know what is about to happen. Cowboy Boy is going to take Piper out tonight, and we’re going to get paid!”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Okerlund changes the topic and asks Orton & Muraco about the challenge laid down by Billy Jack Haynes & Jim Duggan for Wrestlemania. Before Okerlund can get the entire question out, Orton interrupts. “Those numbskulls have the nerve to call us out, then I guess we’ll have to beat some sense into them. If Haynes & Duggan want a fight, then we’ll give them a fight at Wrestlemania!” Muraco agrees, then the duo storm off. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jake “The Snake” Roberts</strong> defeats <strong>Butch Reed</strong> after a fast paced slugfest. Out of nowhere, when Reed seems on a roll, Roberts hits the DDT! Just like that, lights out, 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jesse Ventura welcomes Jake Roberts onto the interview stage as The Snake is exiting the arena. Roberts accepts, but when he is walking up the stage, he is attacked by Harley Race from behind! The King clobbers Roberts with his golden scepter! Race goes to work, hitting Roberts over and over with the scepter before relentlessly choking him with it! WWF Officials appear to pull Race off, but the damage has been done. Harley Race stands triumphant with his scepter raised high, as Jake Roberts lays face down motionless on the interview stage after such a brutal assault!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>Now It’s Time For The Main Event!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

In what turns out to be a mayhem-filled brawl, <strong>“Rowdy” Roddy Piper</strong> defeats <strong>“Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr.</strong> after slamming Orton’s face into an exposed turnbuckle. A truly brutal encounter where both men end up wearing the crimson mask, it was a move by Magnificent Muraco that causes the finish. Muraco is the one who removes the turnbuckle pad for Orton to take advantage of, but Piper reverses the attempt to cheat. Orton ends up being the one who gets his face smashed into the exposed turnbuckle! Orton collapses to the mat, and Piper makes the cover for the win!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Magnificent Muraco plans to attack Piper after a grueling match. But, the Rowdy One is prepared for such an attack and removes the cast from Bob Orton’s forearm. When Muraco enters the ring, Piper clobbers him with the cast! Orton & Muraco are forced to flee tonight, as Piper’s celebrates in-ring while waving around Orton’s cast!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gorilla Monsoon is in the ring, where he introduces the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, </em><em><strong>“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan!</strong></em><em> Despite the injuries what might have occurred last week, Hogan plays the crowd all the way down to the ring, and they absolutely love it.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Monsoon doesn’t waste anytime and asks Hogan about his feelings after last week, and how he feels just two weeks away from his championship defense against Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania III. Hogan doesn’t hold back, and is willing to admit that Andre will easily be the biggest title defense of his Hulk’s title reign. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“I know the odds are against me, and I know that it’s going to take every ounce of fight I have to defeat Andre The Giant. To face a giant who has never lost a match in his entire career? That’s a tall task, Monsoon. But Andre? You’ve helped me gain the confidence to end your undefeated record. Your actions! Your attack upon me has made me push aside the friendship we once had. I now know that is well in the past. At Wrestlemania, it is just champion versus challenger. And with the power of Hulkamania behind me, there is nothing that can stop me from walking out of Wrestlemania as the WWF World Heavyweight Champion! So Andre…WHAT’CHA GONNA DO When Hulkamania Runs Wild ALL OVER YOU???!!!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Randy Savage defeats Rick Martel (84)</span></strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Final Countdown" data-cite="The Final Countdown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43163" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I doubt anyone will take offense, or at least I'd hope no one would be silly enough to. I say it's a good call on your part. Do whatever works best for you.<p> </p><p> The intro post was entertaining and the show was easy to follow. I wish you good luck.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, sometimes simpler is better, or past experiences taught me so. Of course, any feedback from any reader about making my writing better or easier to read (or enjoy) is appreciated.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Superstars of Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Tuesday – Week 3 – March 1987</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Performed in front of 11,000 fans in the DC Armory (11,000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Bobby “The Brain” Heenan leads King Kong Bundy to the ring to start the show.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> So, the word in the back is that there is some big name here tonight, some mystery wrestler returning to the World Wrestling Federation. Well, I’m not one for surprises, and Bundy here takes insult in that someone thinks they’re bigger than him! So, I’m out here right now to challenge whoever this individual is. Bundy would like to welcome you back to the World Wrestling Federation!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

As always, The Brain has put his foot in his mouth. After a long moment, from the curtain appears the one and only Sgt. Slaughter! Heenan & Bundy are stunned! Straight from the world of GI Joe, Slaughter heads up to the ring, and he is in ring gear! Sarge walks right up to Heenan and snatches the microphone from him.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Sgt. Slaughter:</strong></em><em> I accept!...Weasel...Maggot!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

It looks like we got a match!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sgt. Slaughter</strong> defeats <strong>King Kong Bundy.</strong> Bundy is clearly frazzled to find out that Slaughter was the mystery wrestler returning to WWF, and never seems to be on his game. After a slugfest back and forth, Slaughter hits Bundy with a big clothesline that sends Bundy tumbling through the ropes and to the floor! Rather than getting back in the ring, Bundy follows Heenan’s suggestion and takes a walk. It might not be the most satisfying victory, but Slaughter wins by Count Out!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Tito Santana & Rick Martel cut a pre-taped promo. Santana is clearly unhappy with how he lost to Dino Bravo last week, which was of course thanks to Paul Orndoff.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Rick Martel:</strong></em><em> Next time, I will be there by my partner Tito’s side. And Bravo? Orndoff? If you’re brave, you’ll fight us when the odds are even! Accept our challenge…if you have the guts!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Hart’s duo of <strong>“Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeat <strong>Haku & Lanny Poffo</strong>. Despite the crowd’s displeasure, Adonis & Honky are very impressive as a team tonight. Honky gets the fall against planting Poffo with the Shake, Rattle & Roll.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Adrian Adonis demands a microphone. Adonis lashes out at Michael Hayes after Michael insulted them last week on SNME. Adonis gets so worked up that he starts to have a bit of a tantrum, so Honky takes over the mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Honky Tonk Man:</strong></em><em> Michael Hayes, you clearly don’t know what cool is. Because if you did? You’d know you’re looking at the coolest team in the World Wrestling Federation. I promise you this Hayes, no matter what you think, you will regret your words the next time you cross paths with us!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Returning from commercials, Howard Finkel introduces the newest signing to the WWF Roster, “The Millon Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase! It’s an interesting sight for the live crowd, as a gentlemen heads to the ring in a black suit with dollar suits stitched all over it. Dibiase proceeds to remove the suit to reveal his ring gear. Dibiase proceeds to attack his opponent before the bell!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase</strong> defeats <strong>Billy Jack Haynes</strong> in his debut match, but not without controversy. After surviving Hayes’s late rally, Dibiase dodges Billy Jack’s cross body block, and Haynes’s misfire sends him smashing into the ropes instead. Dibiase proceeds to roll Haynes up from behind, and gets the three count with a handful of tights! Haynes pleads his case, but this decision is final!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We get a pre-taped promo of Ricky Steamboat & Superstar Billy Graham. Graham rips into “Macho Man” Randy Savage after how disrespectful he was last week on SNME. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Superstar Billy Graham:</strong></em><em> I know you wanted to upset me Randy, but it didn’t work. Why? Because I know that Ricky here is going to teach you some manners at Wrestlemania! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> Randy Savage, you might not think you can be beaten, but so does all the best before they finally taste defeat! At Wrestlemania, the Dragon will stand victorious!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The British Bulldogs</strong> defeat the team of <strong>Nikolai Volkoff & Jeff Jarrett</strong> in an impressive showing. Late in the match, the Bulldogs take advantage of Jarrett’s inexperience, and eventually put him away when Davey Boy Smith hits his Running Powerslam. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, WWF’s newest announcer </em><em><strong>Jim Ross</strong></em><em> catches up with the British Bulldogs about Hart Foundation backing out of their match last week, and their upcoming title match at Wrestlemania. Davey Boy Smith & Dynamite Kid don’t mix their words, they don’t think Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart were slick with their lawyer work. They think the Tag Champs are just yellow!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> At Wrestlemania, there is nowhere for Hart Foundation to run. We will get our rematch, and we will become two-time Tag Team Champions!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In Tonight’s Big Time Main Event, The WWF World Heavyweight Champion <strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> defeats <strong>Butch Reed</strong> in a Non-Title Contest. Reed gets some good shots in, but it’s clear that facing the World Champ has him off his game. Reed eventually falls victim to the Big Boot, which of course is followed by the Atomic Leg Drop. Hogan counts along with the referee. 1,2,3!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Hulk Hogan defeats Butch Reed (77)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>See you this Saturday, on Saturday Night’s Main Event!</em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Saturday – Week 3 – March 1987</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Performed in front of 21,000 fans in Generic Plaza (Mid Atlantic)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> What a show we have lined up for you tonight! Two blockblusters matches have been signed. First, just eight days before Wrestlemania, “The Dragon” Ricky Steamboat will do battle with one half of the Tag Team Champion, Bret “Hitman” Hart!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> That will be a technical masterpiece like we’ve never seen, but later on, it’s going to be a warzone in that squared circle. A Six Man Tag Team Match, Gorilla. The team of Hogan, Piper, & Roberts will go up against the team of Race, Orton, & Muraco. And Gorilla, you know the Giant will be lurking somewhere!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Speaking of Andre The Giant, you Jesse will be constructing an interview with the Giant and his manager, Bobby “The Brain” Heenan. Right here, tonight!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> That’s right, and The Brain has promised me that Hulk Hogan won’t be too pleased with what he says!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> All that and more, but right now? We kick off tonight’s show with the Intercontinental Champion in action!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF Intercontinental Champion <strong>“Macho Man” Randy Savage</strong> defeats Haku via Pinfall. Savage survives Haku’s tough kicks and chops and eventually wears the islander down. Up to the top rope, flying elbow drop, 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Tito Santana is in the ring waiting for his opponent. Instead, “Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr. & Magnificent Muraco head to the ring. As Santana questions what is going on, Orton calls for a microphone. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bob Orton:</strong></em><em> At the request of our employer, he has asked us to come out here and give him an appropriate introduction. Here is your opponent tonight, Tito Santana, and he is the man who is constructing the destruction of everyone’s favorite Scotsman, Roddy Piper! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you the owner of the Million Dollar Corporation, “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Ted DiBiase appears from the curtains in his black suit and a smug look upon his face. Muraco holds the ropes open for his employer, then both he and Orton graciously shake hands with DiBiase. Dibiase proceeds to take off his suit while Orton & Muraco take their place at ringside in their employer’s corner.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase</strong> defeats Strike Force member <strong>Tito Santana</strong>. Rick Martel is nowhere to be found, as presumably Santana thought this was going to be a one-on-one contest. He was definitely wrong! Orton & Muraco get themselves involved at every turn. In the end, it’s too much for Santana to handle, and Dibiase eventually locks in what he calls the Million Dollar Dream! With Santana unresponsive, the referee has no choice but to call for the bell!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Backstage, Gene Okerlund is standing by with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, who looks just as steamed as he did last week on SNME. Okerlund asks for Piper’s thought on Ted Dibiase and the Million Dollar Corporation. Piper proceeds to go on a rant.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em><em> DiBiase, I don’t know what problem you have with the ol’ Hot Rod, but it’s gotten to the point that I couldn’t care anyways. You send a bunch of goons after me? You put a bounty out on my head? You, sir, have picked a fight that you will never win! Just a word of advise, Million Dollar Snotrag, hire a few more guys. You’re going to need all the protection you can buy to keep me from getting my hands on you! But DiBiase, if it’s a fight you want, then it’s a fight I’ll give you! There’s a little thing called Wrestlemania coming up, and if you got the time, I’ll meet you in the ring in front of the whole world!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Adorable” Adrian Adonis</strong> defeats <strong>Michael Hayes</strong> via Pinfall. Timely interference from Honky Tonk Man sets this up, as Honky hooks Hayes by the ankle as he attempts to run off the ropes. This allows Adonis to use his girth to hit an Avalanche, then follow up with a Big Splash for the 3. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with the team of “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo to get some pre-match comments from them. Most importantly, Okerlund asks them about the challenge laid down by the Strike Force. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Paul Orndoff:</strong></em><em> We have no problem fighting Strike Force, but first we would have to wait for Tito Santana to wake up after he was put to sleep by the Million Dollar Man! Ha Ha Ha!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dino Bravo:</strong></em><em> Gene, we’re the strongest, toughest men in the entire WWF. We’re not scared of anyone! We’ll take out the Strike Force, and then we’re on the path to the Tag Team Titles!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</strong> defeat <strong>The Young Stallion</strong> in decisive fashion. Roma & Powers use their speed and agility to their fashion, but the power and experience of Orndoff & Bravo is too much for them to overcome. Orndoff hits Powers with the Spike Piledriver for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>As we wait for the next match, we go to pre-taped comments of Jimmy Hart & The WWF Tag Team Champions, the Hart Foundation. They laugh off the recent comments of the British Bulldogs, especially when they question the courage of the champs.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em><em> You want to call us yellow, but it’s been you Dynamite Kid sitting at home the last few months. You say you were injured? I don’t buy it! You were just scared to receive another beating like the one way we gave you the first time we faced off!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em><em> We beat you once Bulldogs, and we’ll do it again. As for you Ricky Steamboat, you don’t need to worry about the Macho Man and the Intercontinental Title. If I have my way tonight? You won’t be making it to Wrestlemania!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The British Bulldogs</strong> defeat <strong>The Dream Team</strong> via Pinfall. It’s a back and forth matchup between two veteran teams, but the Bulldogs look on top of their game with their title match right around of the corner. Dynamite Kid gives his team the win after hitting Brutus Beefcake with the Missile Dropkick.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with Jake “The Snake” Roberts & the WWF Champion Hulk Hogan. Both are prepared for tonight’s main event, which is exactly what Gene asks them about.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jake Roberts:</strong></em><em> Harley Race, in eight days, I will get my revenge upon you at Wrestlemania. You will find out what happens when you corner a snake and force it to pounce. But tonight…tonight? You’re going to get just a taste of what’s going to happen when we face off one on one.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em><em> It seems the ways of the World Wrestling Federation is to gang together and attack in numbers. We got the Heenan Family, and now we have the Million Dollar Corporation. But all the Hulkamaniacs know that Hulkamania will never back down, no matter the odds! We’re going to war tonight, and we will come out victorious. And Andre? I hope you’re watching big man, because I want you to see exactly what is in store for you at Wrestlemania!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In tonight’s Co-Main Event, <strong>Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat</strong> defeats WWF Tag Team Champion <strong>Bret “Hitman” Hart.</strong> A technical duel, for sure, as two of the most talented wrestlers in the world today do battle. With a little assist from Jimmy Hart, the Hitman controls most of the match. But Steamboat rallies back and eventually lays Hitman out with a flying karate chop from the top rope to gain the victory!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund catches up with Ricky Steamboat and Superstar Billy Graham as we return from commercials. Before the interview gets far, Miss Elizabeth appears on the scene.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Miss Elizabeth:</strong></em><em> Ricky, I know Randy came be pretty rash. That’s just way he is. But, I just wanted to say you looked great out there tonight, and good luck at Wrestlemania. It should be a great match between you two guys.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> Well, thank you Miss Elizaberth. I appreciate the kind words, and I-…</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

An irate Randy Savage rushes onto the scene and quickly pulls Miss Elizabeth away from Steamboat & Graham.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em><em> What is going on here? What are you doing near Miss Elizabeth? </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

An argument ensues between everyone involved, as Savage clearly misinterprets the conversation between the two. As the conflict grows hotter, Savage cheap shots Steamboat! WWF Officials pour onto the scene to keep Savage & Steamboat from tearing each other apart! Threats are thrown back and forth, as this IC Title Matchup just went to a whole new level!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Billy Jack Haynes & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan</strong> team up for the first time and defeat Heenan Family members <strong>King Kong Bundy & Hercules.</strong> A flat out slug fest between the four, nothing pretty at all! In the end, Haynes & Duggan wipe out Bundy with a double clothesline, then Duggan finishes Hercules off with the Three-Point Stance Clothesline. Following the match, it is revealed that per request of Haynes & Duggan, they will do battle with Bob Orton & Magnificent Muraco at Wrestlemania III!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jesse Ventura stands by on the interview stage, where he introduces Andre The Giant & Bobby “The Brain” Heenan. Heenan does all the talking as Giant stands by looking menacing. Cue the close up on Andre’s mean mug. By the sound of Heenan’s words and tone, it clears that the Brain thinks that we are already looking at the new WWF World Champion.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> Hogan, your entire game is intimidation. You intimidate them, you overpower them, you out-brawl theme. Well, I got a surprise for you, Hulkster. You can’t do any of those three to Andre. Andre punches harder than anyone. Andre is stronger than everyone else. And Hogan? I promise you, you will NEVER intimidate the Giant! You can tell yourself and the people whatever you want Hogan, but you and I both know the truth. This is a fight you cannot win. Andre will stand over you at Wrestlemania, and he will do so as the WWF World Heavyweight Champion!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>It Is Time For Tonight’s Main Event!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The team of WWF Champion <strong>Hulk Hogan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper</strong> defeats <strong>King Harley Race, “Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr., & Magnificent Muraco.</strong> Race’s team focuses in on Roberts and cuts the ring off on him. It looks bleak for Roberts, but one mistake allows him to make the hot tag to Hogan, and all hell breaks loose! Race, Orton, & Muraco are left on their heels as Hogan and Piper cleans house, closely followed by Roberts after he recovers. The good guys stand victorious tonight after Hogan drops the Atomic Leg Drop onto Muraco for the 3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Tie Between Six Man Tag & Steamboat/Hart (81)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>See you fans next week! Be sure to tune in to Superstars of Wrestling on Tuesday Night!</em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

WWF Superstars of Wrestling

Tuesday – Week 4 – March 1987

Performed in front of 4,500 fans in the K.L. Johnson Complex (Mid South)

Jim Ross: Tonight, in the main event, we are treated with a special appearance by the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Hulk Hogan! In a Non-Title contest, the Hulkster will go one-on-one with one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions, Bret “Hitman” Hart! Let’s go to the ring for tonight’s opening contest!

Michael Hayes defeats Sika via Pinfall in tonight’s opening bout. Hayes struts his way to victory after surviving Sika’s savage onslaught. Hayes puts Sika away with the Running Bulldog.

Post-Match, Michael Hayes is interviewed by Jim Ross. Ross reveals a rumor that Hayes has some big news, and asks Hayes to tell the world.

Michael Hayes: You want the big news? Well, here you go Jim. After what Adrian Adonis & The Honky Tonk Man did to me last week, I asked for a tag team match with them at Wrestlemania III. I got it! And this Saturday? I will reveal my tag team partner! I will tell you this, Jim. Adrian & Honky will not be happy, just like they AREN’T cool!

Sgt. Slaughter defeats Heenan Family member Hercules by Disqualification. Word is, Bobby Heenan demanded this match after the Family’s encounter with Slaughter last week. King Kong Bundy attacks Slaughter when Sarge seemed on the verge of victory, causing the DQ. The Heenan Family looks to take out Slaughter, but Sarge manages to get a hold of his Army Helmet, and he begins to whack anyone in arm’s reach! Hercules & Bundy get hit with a couple good shots, and they flee the ring! Slaughter stands tall in the ring, but it appears this feud might not be over just yet!

Pre-taped comments from Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat & Superstar Billy Graham are played. Both are unhappy with the actions of “Macho Man” Randy Savage last week. Steamboat, especially, who is more vocal and emotional than he usually is.

Ricky Steamboat: You insulted my name, Randy Savage, and that is something I don’t take likely. I take pride in the reputation I’ve built over the years. And then you cheap shot me like some thug. Savage, you’ve made this personal! It’s no longer just about the Intercontinental Championship, it’s also about getting my revenge!

“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo defeat Koko B. Ware & Corporal Kirchner via Pinfall. Orndoff & Bravo are on top of their game with their battle with Strike Force around the corner. Bravo puts Koko away with the impactful Side Suplex.

Gene Okerlund is standing by with the British Bulldogs, as Davey Boy Smith prepares for a match with “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase.

Davey Boy Smith: I know Dibiase will have his minions out there tonight in his corner, so the odds will be in his favor. But Dynamite will be in my corner, and that’s all I need. The odds might be against me, but never underestimate the fight of a bulldog!

“Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase defeats Davey Boy Smith by Pinfall. It’s ruckus at ringside, as Bob Orton & Magnificent Muraco repeatedly get involved to help their benefactor. Finally, Dynamite Kid has had enough, and he begins to dish it out to Muraco. Unfortunately, this distracts the referee, and it allows Orton to clock Davey Boy Smith with his cast! With Davey Boy down and out, Dibiase conveniently comes off the second rope with a flying knee drop and covers for the 3.

A hype video plays of Andre The Giant in action, clearly set up by Bobby Heenan to play before Hulk Hogan’s match tonight. With menacing music playing in the background, it shows just how dominant Giant has been over the years, and how he has used his strength and size to remain undefeated for his entire career. Highlights of Heenan & Andre’s interview from last year are also included.

Bobby Heenan: Hogan…this is a fight you cannot win…

IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan defeats WWF World Tag Team Champion Bret “Hitman” Hart via Count-Out. The Hart Foundation & Jimmy Hart use the numbers advantage to interfere and distract, and it allows Hart to wear down Hogan, focusing on his left leg. But Hogan rallies back, knocking Hart from post to post. Hogan hits the Big Boot and looks ready to hit the Leg Drop, but Jim Neidhart pulls his partner out of the ring. Hogan is left to watch as the Hart Foundation takes a walk!

Despite the disappointing loss, Hulk Hogan plays to the crowd and poses for them as Superstars of Wrestling comes to a close.

Match of the Night: Ted Dibiase defeats Davey Boy Smith (76)

We're just Five Days Away from Wrestlemania III! See you later this week on Saturday Night's Main Event!

WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event

Saturday – Week 4 – March 1987

Portland Rose Garden – Portland, Oklahoma (19,000)

Gorilla Monsoon: We are twenty-four hours away from the biggest show ever in professional wrestling! Wrestlemania III is right around the corner! In just one day, either Andre The Giant’s will end Hulk Hogan’s historic reign as WWF Champion, or Hulk Hogan will end Andre The Giant’s Undefeated Streak!

Jesse Ventura: It was the first option you said, Monsoon, but don’t get ahead of yourself. Tonight, we have one of the biggest tag team matches you will ever see. Two of the top matches on the card tomorrow will be combined, as the Intercontinental Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage will team up with the “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase to do battle with Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat & “Rowdy” Roddy Piper!

Gorilla Monsoon: Also, Hulk Hogan will be in non-title action against “Adorable” Adrian Adonis, but right now? We head to ringside, because things are about to get a little reptilian!

Jake “The Snake” Roberts defeats Greg “The Hammer” Valentine via Pinfall. Roberts survives Valentine’s technical skills, elbow drops, bionic elbows, and let’s not forget Johnny V’s antics at ringside. Roberts kicks Valentine off when he attempts to lock in the Figure Four. Valentine jumps right back up, but unfortunately walks right into a DDT out of nowhere. 1-2-3, it’s over!

Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, & Steamboat’s manager Billy Graham, who are preparing for quite the battle tonight. Okerlund asks for their thoughts.

Roddy Piper: My thoughts?! My thoughts are how I want to take the Million Dollar Snotrag and beat him from pillar to post! And speaking of snotrag, I’m thinking I want to take Macho Man’s pretty little robe and blow my nose with it, then throw it in his face!

Billy Graham: You see Mean Gene, my boys here know this is the calm before the storm. The real war is tonight. But, they know tonight they can get themselves a taste. Tonight, they fire the warning shot to show Dibiase & Savage how much trouble they’re in at Wrestlemania!

Ricky Steamboat: Macho Man! You keep underestimating me as a challenger. You insulted my good name. After tonight? You will know that I am not a man to be messed with, and that you should be saying your final goodbyes to your championship!

“King” Harley Race defeats Koko B. Ware. Ware tries to use his speed to his advantage, but the heavy experienced Race is just a master in the ring tonight. Race comes off the second rope with the Diving Headbutt for the win.

The match is over, but Harley Race is not. Bobby Heenan hands Race his royal scepter, and Race goes to work beating and choking Ware with it. With Ware down and out, Harley proceeds to put on his robe and crown. Heenan begins to lift Ware up to bow before the King of WWF, when the crowd erupts at the sight of Jake Roberts! The Snake rushes to the ring, carrying his trusty bag! Everyone is on their feet as Roberts slides Damian into the ring! Race, Heenan, and even Koko head for the exit as Damian slithers all over to the mat! Jake Roberts challenges Race to come back to finish their feud now, but The King wants none of it! Roberts will have to wait for tomorrow night!

“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo defeat Billy Jack Haynes & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan after Orndoff hits Haynes with the Spike Piledriver. The victory, though, is thanks to Bob Orton Jr. & Magnificent Muraco, who successfully come down to distract Haynes & Duggan. Billy Jack & Hacksaw can’t help but be irritated by the presence of their Wrestlemania opponents.

Orton & Muraco waste no time to begin putting the boots to Haynes & Duggan post-match, and Orndoff & Bravo are more than happy to join in and make it a 4-on-2 beatdown. Wait a minute! Here comes Strike Force! Tito Santana & Rick Martel rush to the ring for the rescue. Haynes & Duggan begin to recover, and together the four send the assailants fleeing from ringside. Strike Force, Duggan, & Haynes stand tall in the ring for now, much to the pleasure of the live crowd.

Andre The Giant defeats Haku impressively. Try as Haku might, The Giant is just too much for the Islander, especially with Andre zoned in on his Heavyweight Title match. Giant crushes Haku with the Seated Senton for the win.

Back from commercials, the Heenan Family makes their way to the ring for tag team action. There’s one problem, Michael Hayes is alone in the ring! Hayes calls for the mic as King Kong Bundy & Hercules enter the ring.

Michael Hayes: Ladies and Gentlemen, I looked up and down for a man tough enough to team up with a Freebird like myself, and I am happy to say I found him. Allow me to introduce to you my partner tonight and my partner at Wrestlemania…Sgt. Slaughter!

Bobby Heenan is irate to hear this, seeing that he’s had his issues with Slaughter recently. Slaughter indeed heads to the ring ready for a fight. Slaughter & Hayes share a high five…then of course a salute!

Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter defeat Heenan Family’s King Kong Bundy & Hercules. A slugfest right away, Slaughter & Hercules are left in the ring as Hayes & Bundy duke it out at ringside. Slaughter comes off the top rope and hits Hercules with a lariat, otherwise known as the Slaughter Cannon! 1-2-3, this unorthodox team looks good!

Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with Jimmy Hart, Adrian Adonis, & Honky Tonk Man. Mean Gene can barely get a word in, because the trio are hot to find out Sgt. Slaughter will be Michael Hayes’s partner at Wrestlemania!

Adrian Adonis: We never agreed to fight a guy like Sgt. Slaughter! That just isn’t right! And I have to fight Hulk Hogan next? I won’t be ready for Wrestlemania! THIS…ISN’T…RIGHT!

Honky Tonk Man: Yeah, we thought it was going to be some loser teaming with Michael Hayes, ya know, like all Hayes’s friends. A bunch of losers. We never agreed to fight a brutal savage like Sgt. Slaughter.

Gene Okerlund: So what? Are you guys backing out of the match? Are you backing out of Wrestlemania?!

Jimmy Hart: No! My men would never back out of fight! But Mean Gene, you tell everyone what I say right here, right now! At Wrestlemania? Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man are wrestling UNDER PROTEST!!!

In a Non-Title Contest, WWF World Heavyweight Champion “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan defeats “Adorable” Adrian Adonis via Pinfall. Honky Tonk Man & Jimmy Hart try all they can to keep Adonis in this match, but it’s clear Hogan is ready to a war tomorrow night at Wrestlemania. Hogan clocks Honky, clocks Hart, then drops the Atomic Leg Drop on Adonis for the win!

As Hogan celebrates his victory, Bobby Heenan heads to ringside and calls for a mic. Heenan runs Hogan down like he loves to, reminding him again who exactly Andre The Giant is and how he is going to defeat Hulk. Wait a minute! Andre The Giant has appeared out of the crowd and is sneaking up behind Hogan! It’s a trap just like a couple weeks ago!

Hogan is ready this time! Just as Andre climbs onto the ring apron, Hogan spins around and clocks the Giant with a huge right hand! Giant tumbles to the ringside floor! Hogan turns and grabs Heenan before the Weasel can escape out of the ring! The crowd goes nuts as Hulk rears back and decks Heenan with a big right hand! Heenan and Andre retreat after their plan fails, it only seems to have pumped up Hogan more! The WWF Champion poses for the crowd as we head to commercial.

Dynamite Kid defeats WWF Tag Team Champion Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart. It’s a classic tale of speed versus power. Neidhart decks Dynamite with a huge lariat, leaving him dazed and confused. But when Neidhart attempts to use Davey Boy Smith’s own trademark Running Powerslam to finish off Dynamite, Dynamite reverses out of it and into a roll up! Neidhart gets surprised for the 3 Count! The British Bulldogs celebrate at ringside as Hart Foundation has a temper tantrum in the ring! A big win for Dynamite & Davey Boy before their Tag Team Title shot!

IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

Ted Dibiase heads to the ring, lead by Bob Orton Jr. Dibiase calls for a mic before the rest of the wrestlers can enter for tonight’s tag team contest. As he speaks, Dibiase removes a sheet of paper from his black suit.

Ted Dibiase: Here I hold a doctor’s note from my personal physician, someone far too qualified to take care any of you losers in the crowd tonight. My doctor has declared me too unhealthy to compete tonight, due to flu-like symptoms. *Cough* My doctor has ordered me to rest with Wrestlemania tomorrow. Therefore, “Cowboy” Bob Orton has kindly stepped into the tag team match as my replacement! Don’t worry Piper, yours is coming very soon! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Cough*

Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat & “Rowdy” Roddy Piper battle to a Double Countout against WWF Intercontinental Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage & “Cowboy” Bob Orton Jr. A truly masterpiece of a tag match, one that sets everything on fire just one day before Wrestlemania. Savage & Orton wear down Steamboat, but can never keep The Dragon down. Piper eventually gets the hot tag, and the Hot Rod goes on a frenzy. The referee loses all control as the legal men Piper & Orton end up brawling into the crowd! The Count Out is called as Piper & Orton disappear from camera view. Meanwhile, Steamboat & Savage are held apart by their managers, as the two men prepared to battle for the IC Title are ready to rip each other apart!

Thank you for joining us tonight! Remember to call your local cable subscriber to order the biggest wrestling show ever! Wrestlemania III! Live on Pay-Per-View! See you tomorrow night!

Match of the Night: Piper & Steamboat battle Savage & Orton to a Double Countout (99!)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Wrestlemania III</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Sunday – Week 4 – March 1987</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Super Duper Dome – Mid South (178,000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Welcome to the greatest spectacle you will ever see! Welcome…to Wrestlemania! Tonight, you will witness the biggest wrestling event to ever take place. Three championship matches, big heated feuds, and a whole lot of action!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> That’s right, but most of all, tonight Andre The Giant will put to rest the legacy of Hulkamania. He will crush Hulk Hogan and we will finally be able to enjoy a life where Hulk Hogan is not the WWF World Heavyweight Champion! Monsoon, it’s going to be a glorious night!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Who leaves as the WWF Champion remains to be seen, just like it remains to be seen who leaves the Intercontinental Champion. The champion, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, will do battle with Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> The British Bulldogs will also challenge The Hart Foundation for the WWF Tag Team Titles. Personally, I don’t think Davey Boy and Dynamite deserve a rematch after the Harts defeated them so impressively. BUT…that’s contract stuff for ya!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will battle “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase, Jake “The Snake” Roberts will face off with “King” Harley Race, and much much more! Let’s head to ringside for tonight’s opening contest!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

As the opening bell sounds, Jimmy Hart leads his duo of Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Team to the ring. Adonis snatches the microphone before further announcements can be made, and begins to run down the entire crowd, demanding respect for “the best tag team in the world today.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Honky Tonk Man takes the mic and announces that he’s about to give the Super Duper Dome the greatest treat they could ever ask for. He’s going to reveal his brand new single, which he guarantees will be the biggest hit since the Beattles! As Honky gets his guitar strings in tune, the crowd is happy to hear the sound of Badstreet interrupting the live concert. Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter head to the ring for tag team action!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter VS “Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</span></strong></p><p>

After an early rush by Hayes & Slaughter, a distraction by Jimmy Hart allows his boys to take over the match and cut the ring off on Hayes. Adonis misses with a big splash, allowing Hayes to get the hot tag to Slaughter. Sarge comes in on fire, cleaning house. Honky manages to hit the Shake, Rattle, & Roll on Slaughter, but Hayes breaks it up. Hayes & Adonis brawl outside the ring as Slaughter goes to the top rope and hits the Slaughter Cannon! With Honky on his feet, Hayes gets the tag and hits Honky with a Running Bulldog! 1,2,3, Hayes & Slaughter Win!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, who is literally talking to himself as Mean Gene begins the interview. With his match up next, Okerlund asks Piper’s thoughts.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em><em> I told my thoughts last night, Gene! I’m going to shove my foot so far up the Million Dollar Man’s behind that I’ll never get my boot back! You see, Dibiase thought he was cute by getting himself out of our tag team match with some doctor’s note. But, all you managed to do Teddy is tick me off even more, and that’s bad news for you! You put out a bounty on me, and now I’m putting a bounty on YOU! And my two fists are out to collect!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">“Rowdy” Roddy Piper VS “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase</span></strong></p><p>

It takes forever for the match to really get started, as Dibiase plays games with Piper, bailing out of the ring over and over. Dibiase’s goons at ringside (Orton & Muraco) allow Dibiase to keep a space between him and Hot Rod despite never being counted out. Finally, Piper gets his hands on Dibiase, and the battle is finally on! A true mix of brawling and technical maneuvers, Piper tries to punch Dibiase’s teeth out as Dibiase tries to wear him down with submission maneuvers. Finally, in the last minutes of the match, Piper & Dibiase exchange sleepers. The Classic Sleeper Hold versus The Million Dollar Dream. Both break free numerous times, until Piper finally locks his in tightly, and it looks like Dibiase is going to sleep! Dibiase is starting to fade, and that’s when Bob Orton rushes into the ring and clobbers Piper with his cast before Dibase can go to sleep! The referee has no choice but to disqualify Dibiase!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Orton & Muraco begin to put the boots to Piper as Dibiase returns to his feet and bark orders. Orton & Muraco then tosses Piper over the top rope and to the floor. The Million Dollar Corporation begins to celebrate in the ring as if Dibiase won the match. Suddenly, an irate Piper arms himself with a steel chair! Piper enters the ring and whacks anything that moves! Dibiase escapes the ring unscathed, but Orton & Muraco aren’t so lucky! They get laid out! Piper then chases after Dibiase, who runs out of the arena as fast as possible!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

A highlight video is played, showing how the Hart Foundation won the Tag Team Titles from the British Bulldogs in shady fashion earlier this year. It also shows everything that has led up to the Bulldogs finally getting a rematch, including Dynamite Kid’s fight to recover from injury. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Tag Team Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

The Hart Foundation ( C ) VS The British Bulldogs</span></strong></p><p>

A fun encounter between four of the best young athletes in the world today. The Bulldogs start off red hot, but the Harts are able to slow it down to their pace and work over Dynamite Kid. Davey Boy Smith finally gets the hot tag, and mayhem happens all over the place. The referee loses complete control as both teams begin to fight all over the ring and ringside. Finally, it gets to the point where the legal men, Bret Hart & Davey Boy Smith, are both counted out of the ring! The referee has no choice but to count out both teams! Davey Boy Smith pleads his case, but the decision is final! It’s a Double Count Out, and the Hart Foundation retains!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Hart Foundation head for the showers with their tag titles, but Davey Boy Smith calls for a mic and yells after them.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> Bret! Jim! If there’s any ounce of man inside of you two, you will come back here and finish this fight! All we ask for is five more minutes! Five more minutes, and we’ll take those Tag Titles from you!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The crowd is yelling at the Hart Foundation to accept the challenge, despite Jimmy Hart telling them not to. Finally, Bret & Jim start to head back to the ring with the titles! It’s going to happen…no it’s not! Bret & Jim stop at the last second and wave off the Bulldogs. They laugh at Davey Boy & Dynamite, then head for the exit. These teams might not have seen the last of each other, but that’s all they’re going to get tonight!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Gene Okerlund is standing by Harley Race & Bobby Heenan. The King is in his royal garb as Heenan stands by with his “trustworthy” grin. Okerlund asks Race’s thoughts on tonight’s match with Jake Roberts, and if he was scared of snakes after what happened on SNME.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Harley Race:</strong></em><em> No, I’m not afraid of snakes. I’m a King! No peasant, human or reptile, has the right to touch royalty! But you, Jake Roberts, will have the highest honor tonight. After I defeat you in that ring, I will give you the honor of bowing before the World Wrestling Federation’s King…and you shall KISS…MY…FEET!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">20 Man Battle Royal</span></strong></p><p>

The ring floods with the top superstars in the World Wrestling Federation. Those who didn’t get a chance to have a singles or tag match at Wrestlemania, but have every right to be on tonight’s show. The final four comes down to Haku, King Kong Bundy, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine,” and the legendary Bruno Sammartino. Sadly, Sammartino charges Valentine on the ropes, and Valentine pulls down the ropes, sending Bruno tumbling to the floor. Haku fights hard, but Bundy & Valentine team up and dump out the Islander. Valentine seems to think their teamwork makes them dual-winners, but Bundy has other plans. Bundy crushes Valentine with an Avalanche, then tosses him to the floor! King Kong Bundy wins! Chin up, Greg Valentine, you did have the most eliminations!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go backstage, where the camera is panned up on Damian. The camera pans out to reveal Damian resting around the shoulders of the true snake, Jake Roberts. Always cerebral, Roberts is playing with Damian and talks to him before finally turning his attention to the camera.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jake Roberts:</strong></em><em> Harley Race…you can say whatever you want. Damian knows the truth. He has smelled your fear…and he’s never going to forget it. I’ve smelled your fear, too, and I’m going to enjoy feeding off of it. I will never knee to you, Fake King. But I promise you…you will know what true fear is when I’m done with you.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jake “The Snake” Roberts VS “King” Harley Race</span></strong></p><p>

The crowd is treated to seeing Damian early in the match, thanks to Roberts. Race flees the ring immediately. So much for not being scared! The referee demands Roberts put Damian away, and finally we get this match underway. Near the end of the match, as Roberts has Race on his heels, Bobby Heenan climbs onto the apron and removes the top turnbuckle covers in one of the corner. Roberts clobbers Heenan, but not before Heenan succeeds. Roberts sets Race up for the DDT, but Race trips Roberts and sends Jake face first into the exposed turnbuckle. Roberts falls to the mat out old! Race makes the cover, 1-2-3! The King wins, with an assist to the Brain!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with an irate Ted Dibiase. Okerlund makes the mistake of saying Dibiase lost his match tonight, which sends the Million Dollar Man on a tirade.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ted Dibiase:</strong></em><em> I didn’t lose anything tonight, Okerlund! Did I get pinned? No! Did I submit? No! None of that happened. What I saw was a maniac like Roddy Piper grabbing a steel chair, a WEAPON, and hitting anyone in arm’s reached. Piper, you should be fined or even fired for your actions! But know this, you didn’t win tonight! You are what you always will be, Hot Rod. A LOSER!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Billy Jack Haynes & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan VS “Cowboy” Bob Orton & Magnificent Muraco</span></strong></p><p>

Not many wrestling maneuvers here, all these four brawlers duke it out until someone falls. With Orton down on the mat, Haynes attempts to come off the top rope with a flying knee drop. But, Muraco trips him, sending Hayes falling face first to the mat. As the referee tries to break up Duggan & Muraco brawling outside the ring, Orton clobbers a dazed Haynes with his cast! Orton covers and gets the 3 for the Million Dollar Corporation!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with Miss Elizaberth and the Intercontinental Champion, Randy Savage. Savage can’t even stay still (what’s new?). You know he’s pumped for tonight’s match.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em><em> Steamboat! What you don’t realize is that you are far from being in my league. No one is in the Macho Man’s league! Yeah, you might be a good wrestler. You might be a great wrestler. But I’m the BEST! Tonight, you will find out why I the #1 guy in the World Wrestling Federation and why the Intercontinental Championship is the most prestigious title in all the wrestling world! OOOHHHH YYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Intercontinental Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“Macho Man” Randy Savage ( C ) VS Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat</span></strong></p><p>

An epic encounter between two men who will unquestionably go down as two of the best that will ever enter a wrestling ring. A back and forth match that leaves the entire crowd on the edge on their seats. If not, they’re on their feet, refusing to sit. When Steamboat seems to be in trouble, Savage lifts Steamboat up for a slam, but Steamboat reverses into a Small Package! 1…2…3NO! Savage breaks out just in time! It looked to be over! After dropping Savage with a big karate chop, Steamboat attempts a Flying Cross Body from high above, but crashes and burns as Savage dodges! Savage goes to the top rope and hits his Flying Elbow Drop! The cover, but Steamboat kicks out! Savage heads another Flying Elbow…Steamboat kicks out again! Savage is irate! Once more to the top rope, a Third Flying Elbow Drop! 1…2…3, Savage finally puts Steamboat away! The Macho Man retains the Intercontinental Championship!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Bobby Heenan is backstage, standing by with the 8th Wonder of the World, Andre the Giant. Cue the mean look from the Giant. Heenan talks away as the camera pans in on Andre’s big ol’ mug.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> The time has come, Hogan, The talk is over. In 1973, Andre The Giant stepped into the World Wrestling Federation. Since that moment, this man has never been pinned. He doesn’t know what defeat tastes like. January 1984, you Hogan became the World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight, something has to give. Fourteen years to three years. Guess where I’m putting my money? It all comes to an end tonight, Hogan, when the Giant…500 pounds…comes crushing down on your body!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Strike Force VS “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</span></strong></p><p>

A fun, fast paced contest between two of the newest tag teams in the WWF. With momentum on their side, Strike Force sets Orndoff up for a Double Dropkick. Before they hit it, Bravo pulls Santana from the ring and pummels him outside. Martel is startled by the change of events and walks right into Orndoff’s set up for the Spike Piledriver. Boom! 1,2,3, Orndoff picks up the win for his team.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Just moments before the big main event, Gene Okerlund is standing by with the WWF Champion, Hulk Hogan.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em><em> Well, ya know something Mean Gene! I know the people are talking all over the world. People think this is the night. Hulkamania finally comes to an end. The Giant is going to take his place as the champion of the world. But ya know what, I’ve heard this story before. They said the same thing with Mr. Wonderful. They said the same thing with Kamala. They said the same thing with King Kong Bundy. And here I stand, and Hulkamania continues on. I know this is my biggest test to date. But that’s what Hulkamania is all about. Defying the odds! Tonight, I will lift the 500 pound Giant and body slam him and shake the entire world! I will pin the Giant’s shoulders to the mat, and I will leave at the WWF World Champion! SO WHAT’CHA GONNA DO When Hulkamania Runs Wild All Over You???!!!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>IT’S TIME FOR TONIGHT’S MAIN EVENT!</em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan ( C ) VS Andre The Giant</span></strong></p><p>

The biggest spectacle of all time! Every strike, every maneuver seems to shake the entire world with 178,000 fans on their feet reacting. Finally, it seems like Hulkamania has met its match. The Giant crushes Hogan with his unmatched strength, and eventually crushed him with a Seated Senton. But somehow, Hogan gets shoulder up before 3! Andre & Heenan cannot believe it! Hogan uses his speed to fight back into the match, and eventually rocks the Giant! Oh My God! Hogan body slams Andre! He did it! Here it comes! Atomic Leg Drop! 1…2…3! He did it! Hogan did it! The Giant has been defeated!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The entire world celebrates as Hogan circles the ring with his WWF World Heavyweight Championship. Andre & Heenan are forced to watch as Hulkamania continues to run wild. Fireworks go off in the arena as Hogan poses and celebrates with the fans. Some things never change…</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Roddy Piper defeats Ted Dibiase by DQ (91!)</span></strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Superstars of Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Tuesday – Week 1 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Balch Fieldhouse – Mid West (3,800)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Jim Ross:</strong></em><em> Hello everyone, and welcome to tonight’s episode of WWF Superstars of Wrestling. We are fresh off the biggest show in the history of wrestling, Wrestlemania III. Tonight, we will surely feel the after effects, and some of the superstars will offer some words about the experience. In the main event tonight, we will see the newly formed tag team of Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes. They were successful at Wrestlemania as a duo, but we will see how they fare tonight against the tandem of Butch Reed & The Masked Superstar. But first, we have some pre-taped comments from the WWF Tag Team Champions, The Hart Foundation!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

With their manager Jimmy Hart between them, Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart are all smiles as they display their championship gold. Despite not actually winning their match at Wrestlemania, its clear the Harts are just satisfied that they left still the champions.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em><em> Ya know Anvil, people are going to complain about the details over what happened at Wrestlemania. But I don’t deal with details, I deal with facts. That fact is, the British Bulldogs couldn’t get the job done, just like we said they wouldn’t.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em><em> Ha Ha Ha! Bulldogs, we told you from the start. We are the best tag team in the world today, and you two losers are old news. Hart Foundation 2, England 0!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jimmy Hart:</strong></em><em> There’s only one thing left to say, baby. Bulldogs? To the back of the line for you two! Ha Ha Ha!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">“Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man VS Koko B. Ware & Lanny Poffo</span></strong></p><p>

It’s clear Adonis & Honky are unhappy with their loss at Wrestlemania, and they take it out on the young team of Ware & Poffo. It’s an impressive showing by one of the best new teams in WWE, as Ware & Poffo barely get out of the gate. Honky puts Poffo away with the Shake, Rattle & Roll for the 3.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jim Ross catches up with Adonis & Honky post-match with an interview in the ring. They just showed it physically, now they show it verbally just how upset they are about losing to Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes at Wrestlemania.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Adrian Adonis:</strong></em><em> That match was a complete set up! We didn’t have the proper time to prepare for a man like a Sgt. Slaughter. He’s a drill sergeant, for crying out loud, and we get a day to prepare him? It was a travesty, that’s what it was!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Honky Tonk Man:</strong></em><em> What Adrian is trying to say is that we know who is the better team. Slaughter, Hayes, your win at Wrestlemania was a fluke, and you know it! We want a rematch, and I promise you, you will be singing the blues when we’re done with you two!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Davey Boy Smith VS Hercules</span></strong></p><p>

Two powerhouse studs go at it, and there isn’t much technique involved. It’s just going full speed and trying to knock out the other man. It is, though, Davey Boy’s speed and athleticism that makes the difference. Hercules misses with a big lariat, allowing Davey Boy to hit him with a beautiful running dropkick! Davey Boy then shows off his strength to hit a Running Powerslam for the win!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jim Ross joins the British Bulldogs in the ring after their arms are raised in victory. Ross asks Davey Boy & Dynamite Kid on their thoughts over the Hart Foundation’s taunting words earlier in the evening.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dynamite Kid:</strong></em><em> Well, Jim, it’s pretty clear that the Hart Foundation haven’t chatted with Jack Tunney recently. For their sake, let me reveal the big news. We talked to the President of the WWF earlier tonight, and Tunney was just as unhappy as we were with the outcome of the Tag Team Title match at Wrestlemania. As a result, we’re getting another shot at the Hart Foundation and the titles!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> This just proves, Jim, that is doesn’t pay to be a bunch of yellow cowards. Hart Foundation, you were able to run away at Wrestlemania. I promise you both, we’re going to make there’s nowhere to run next time!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Corporal Kirchner & Shawn Michaels VS “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</span></strong></p><p>

The rookie Michaels is the clear target for Orndoff & Bravo, as they cut the ring off on the rook and work him over. Kirchner manages to get the hot tag and gets in some good shots, but is pretty much left alone as Michaels doesn’t have much left after being beat down. The odds eventually overwhelm Kirchner, and Orndoff hits his Spike Piledriver for the win. Orndoff & Bravo continue to roll.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with Billy Jack Haynes moments prior before he faces off with Ted Dibiase. Okerlund asks Haynes about the obvious absence of his partner, Jim Duggan.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Billy Jack Haynes:</strong></em><em> Well Gene, Hacksaw & I decided after Wrestlemania that it just wasn’t working out. I like Hacksaw, but sometimes two guys aren’t meant to be a tag team. But that’s alright, because I don’t need a tag team partner to beat the likes of the Million Dollar Man. To beat up scum like Dibiase? All I need is my fans supporting me, and my two big fists to knock Dibiase out! </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Billy Jack Haynes VS “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase</span></strong></p><p>

Haynes comes in pumped to get back on track, and delivers some big shots to Dibiase early. Dibiase uses his experience and downright dirty tactics to take over and wear down Haynes, but Haynes eventually rallies back. Haynes, though, eventually misses with a big Avalanche in the corner, allowing Dibiase to sneak up behind and lock in the Million Dollar Dream. Haynes tries to fight, but eventually goes limp, and the referee has to call for the bell! DiBiase is impressive coming off his loss to Roddy Piper.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go to pre-taped comments from the tag team Strike Force.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Tito Santana:</strong></em><em> There’s no way to get around the truth. We were beaten, 1-2-3, at Wrestlemania by Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo. But if there’s one thing I’ve been driven on since I joined the World Wrestling Federation, it’s perseverance. To continue to fight on no matter the odds, no matter what happens!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Rick Martel:</strong></em><em> Yeah, we lost. But it was a great fight, and we’re ready to do it again! So Orndoff? Bravo? How about Round 2? We challenge you to a rematch! Let’s do it!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes VS Butch Reed & The Masked Superstar</span></strong></p><p>

Hayes frustrates Reed & Superstar early with his Badstreet antics. A cheap shot by Reed allows them to take over the match and work over Hayes. But eventually, Slaughter manages to get the hot tag, and Reed & Superstar don’t have an answer. Slaughter locks in the Cobra Clutch on Superstar, and he’s forced to submit. </p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Jim Ross:</strong></em><em> Folks, before we go off the air tonight, I have late breaking news concerning Saturday Night's Main Event this week! Straight off the desk of President Jack Tunney, there will be a WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match! After defeating Jake Roberts at Wrestlemania, "King" Harley Race has earned the right to challenge "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship! By god, what a match that will be! Be sure to tune in this Saturday!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes defeat Butch Reed & Masked Superstar (77)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Saturday – Week 1 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Mid West Generic Dome – Mid West (22, 000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>SNME opens up to Hulk Hogan, fresh off successfully defending his World Championship against Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania III. In pre-taped comments, Hogan opens up about Mania and tonight on SNME.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em><em> At Wrestlemania, I did the impossible. For the first time in wrestling history, I pinned the Giant’s shoulders to the mat for 1-2-3. But as great as an accomplishment as it was, the world keeps moving. Time doesn’t stand still, and there are challengers that are waiting for me. More importantly, I know the war with the Heenan Family is far from over, which is why I accepted Harley Race’s challenge six days after battling Andre. You see, the sooner I rid myself of the Family, the better! Harley Race, you will learn that I feel more confident than ever tonight! Hulkamania is running wild, and there’s nothing you or your kingdom could ever do to the stop it!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">“Rowdy” Roddy Piper VS The Masked Superstar</span></strong></p><p>

Fresh off his Mania victory, Piper is red hot. Superstar gets in some good licks, including a Flying Lariat from the second rope. But Piper is on top of his game and his best antics that make the crowd go wild. Piper manages to lock on his Sleeper Hold, and its night-night for Superstar.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Post-Match, Roddy Piper joins Gorilla Monsoon on the interview stage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Hot Rod, after a successful win, it is my honor to reveal some news to you. There is a special event coming up on NBC in three weeks called </em><em><strong>WWF Crunch Classic.</strong></em><em> It will highlight the best of the World Wrestling Federation. But most importantly, with your victory at Wrestlemania, you, </em><em><strong>Roddy Piper, will challenge “Macho Man” Randy Savage for the WWF Intercontinental Championship in the Main Event!</strong></em><em> Hot Rod, may I have your thoughts?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em><em> My thoughts?! My thoughts are that I have to start packing for this Crunch Classic, because I have a championship to win! Don’t get me wrong Gorilla…Macho Man is a tough son of a gun…but the Hot Rod is long overdue to win WWF Gold! But let’s not forget what happened Sunday. I had the Million Dollar Man defeated in the middle of that ring with my Sleeper Hold when his little minions got involved. So if you think I’m done with the Million Dollar Snot-Rag, you got another thing coming. Dibiase, I will be coming for you, and by god, I will be doing it with championship gold with around my waist!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Strike Force VS Greg “The Hammer” Valentine & Nikolai Volkoff</span></strong></p><p>

Valentine & Volkoff show off their experience and dominance a great deal of this match. But Santana & Martel are resilient, and they rally back late in this match. Strike Force hit Volkoff with a Double Dropkick. With Volkoff’s down with his legs flailing, Martel roll him up for the win! Strike Force wins!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage Davey Boy Smith. There’s a solemn feeling, as Okerlund asks Davey Boy to reveal the news that was hinted about on the broadcast earlier.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> Well, Mean Gene, I have bad news for all the Bulldog fans out there. My partner, Dynamite Kid, re-aggravated the neck injury that kept him out of action, and he will be out even longer. It is with great sadness to say that the British Bulldogs will be back…I don’t know when. But Gene, I spoke to Jack Tunney, and he promised me that </em><em><strong>I will get another shot at the Hart Foundation, and I will be allowed to choose a new tag team partner! Moreso, we will get our title shot at WWF Crunch Classic!</strong></em><em> So Hart Foundation? Be ready! This Bulldog is still on the prowl! </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Billy Jack Haynes VS “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase</span></strong></p><p>

A rematch from Superstars of Wrestling, the match repeats much alike. This time, though, Haynes breaks break from the Million Dollar Dream with a big elbow to the temple. Haynes hits a powerslam, but instead of covering, Billy Jack gets distracted by Magnificent Muraco on the apron! With Hayes distracted, Dibiase chop blocks Haynes by the knee. Dibiase locks on the Figure Four Lock, and Haynes has no choice but to submit! Dibiase wins!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The match is over, but the Million Dollar Corporation is not. Dibiase orders Muraco & Orton to put the boots to Haynes, and they do as their employer demands Wait a minute! Jim Duggan comes rushing to the ring with his 2X4! Despite no longer being partners, Duggan comes to Haynes’s rescue! Duggan hits anyone in reach with his 2X4, including Muraco on his shoulder! The MDC flees, and Muraco is clutching his shoulder in pain in the process! Duggan saves Haynes from significant injury!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Young Stallions VS “The Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong>[/u]</p><p>

Powers & Roma rally late with their speed and athleticism, but this is clearly an opportunity for Adonis & Honky to prove that they’re a thriving force in the tag team division. Honky hits the Shake, Rattle, & Roll on Jim Powers, then tags in Adonis to hit a Big Splash for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is backstage, standing backstage with Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes. Okerlund reveals that </em><em><strong>Slaughter & Hayes will challenge Hart Foundation for the WWF Tag Team Titles next week on SNME</strong></em><em>. But, including their title shot, Okerlund asks them on their thoughts that Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man consider their Mania win against them a complete fluke.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Sgt. Slaughter:</strong></em><em> Okerlund, here is the truth. It is difficult for a man to admit defeat, and this is what we have here. Adonis…Honky Tonk..we beat you right in the middle of that ring, and whether you like it or not? That is the truth!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Michael Hayes:</strong></em><em> It doesn’t matter anyway! Those boys are old news! It’s onto the Hart Foundation! Bret & Jim, you’ve been skating along for too long. Now? You’re going up against the baddest boys that the WWF can offer. And I promise you Harts, your time has run out!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sgt. Slaughter vs Bret “Hitman” Hart</span></strong></p><p>

In a match to hype next week’s Tag Team Title match, Slaughter is on fire early. But, after a Jim Neidhart distraction, Hart attacks Slaughter’s knee and works it over. Hart proves why he is called the Excellence of Execution, as he works over the knee. But, Slaughter won’t submit, despite the numerous submission maneuvers. Slaughter fights back into the match and leaves Hart stunned. Slaughter attempts to go to the top rope for the Slaughter Cannon, but Jim Neidhart shakes the top rope, making Slaughter lose his balance and crash to the mat. This leads to Neidhart & Michael Hayes brawling at ringside! As Slaughter tries to stand, Hart throws a wild haymaker. Slaughter dodges and pulls Hart down with the Backslide! 1-2-3! Slaughter gets the big win for his team before the Tag Title match!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, on the interview stage, Gorilla Monsoon introduces Ricky Streamboat. With his manager Billy Graham, The Dragon comes out in street gear. Monsoon reveals that Steamboat asked for this ring time, and asks Steamboat to reveal why.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> At Wrestlemania, I had one of the greatest matches in my career. I may have been defeated, but I cannot deny the truth. Randy Savage was the better man. At this time, I’d like ask the Macho Man to come out to the stage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

After a long pause, the Intercontinental Champion and Miss Elizabeth appear from the curtains. Savage climbs up the steps onto the stage and faces Steamboat eye to eye.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> Randy, we had a great battle at Wrestlemania. But, despite the defeat, it is my honor to say that you were the victor. That said, I would like to pay respects to the man that left champion.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Steamboat holds out a hand for Savage to shake. Immediately, the crowd roars, hoping that Savage will accept the sign of respect. After looking over Steamboat and the fans…Savage smacks Steamboat’s hand away! Savage sticks his finger in Steamboat’s face and rambles. Despite the mic not picking it all up, it’s clear enough that it would seem Savage thinks that Steamboat is trying to play a trick! That it’s all a ploy to get in the Macho Man’s head! Savage hurries off the stage, and pulls Miss Elizabeth with her, despite her disagreement over the situation!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Koko B. Ware & Haku VS “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</span></strong></p><p>

Ware controls the early part of the match with his speed and his entertaining antics, but Orndoff & Bravo soon take over. Haku has a late rally, but Orndoff & Bravo are able to retaliate. Ware gets a late tag, only to fall to the Side Suplex by Bravo for the 1-2-3. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jesse Ventura is standing by on the interview stage for Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo to join him after yet another victory. Ventura asks them about Strike Force’s challenge for a rematch.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dino Bravo:</strong></em><em> Rematch? Why we would do that? We beat Strike Force fair and square in the ring at Wrestlemania. End of discussion! There’s no argument!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Paul Orndoff:</strong></em><em> We are undefeated since becoming a tag team, so what’s the point of accepting this challenge? Our goal is to become the WWF Tag Team Champions! So, Strike Force? Get this through your head. You’re old news!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>It’s Time For The Main Event!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan ( C ) vs “King” Harley Race</span></strong></p><p>

Hogan starts off on fire, which leaves the crowd on their feet as he beats up Race all over the ring and ringside. A timely interference by Bobby Heenan allows Race to wear down the champion. Race proves why he is a legend of this industry, but he is unable to put away Hogan no matter what he does. Hogan rallies back and begins to beat Race all over the ring! In the midst of doing so, Andre The Giant marches to the ring. Hogan sends Race off the ropes and hits his Big Boot to the Face. Hogan goes to run off the ropes for the Leg Drop, but Giant pulls the legs out from under Hulk! Hogan crashes hard to the mat, forcing the referee to call for the Disqualification!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Harley Race returns to his feet and puts the boot to Hogan as Andre climbs into the ring. The duo starts to torment Hogan when Jake Roberts appears and races to the ring for the rescue. Roberts decks Race and tosses him out of the ring, but walks right into a big clothesline by Andre. From there, Hogan & Roberts are left at the mercy of the Heenan Family! Andre & Race work them over until they’re finally motivated to relent by WWF Officials. Hogan & Roberts are left battered and beaten, as Heenan raises Race & Andre’s arms, as if they’re victors. The Heenan Family stands tall tonight, but this story seems long from over!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Hulk Hogan defeats Harley Race by DQ (82)</span></strong> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Tuesday – Week 2 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

W. Springfield Coliseum – New England (4,800)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The show begins with Jimmy Hart leading his team of Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man to the ring for the opening contest. Honky takes to the mic and announces that he’s got a treat for the live audience. He’s going to sing his brand new single, which is guaranteed to break music records all over the world!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Honky Tonk Man:</strong></em><em> This goes out to all my fans, but especially two special guys. Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes! And when I say special, I mean special! Seeing how lucky you two got at Wrestlemania, I assume you should be lucky enough to hear my beautiful music!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Honky preps his guitar as Adonis holds the mic for him. But, every time Honky starts to begin, the crowd begins to boo loudly. This happens several times, until finally Adonis has had enough of the fans.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Adrian Adonis:</strong></em><em> You know what?! You people don’t deserve to hear the Honky Tonk Man’s beautiful music! You don’t deserve to hear his amazing song! That’s it! No song for any of you!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Well…that’s the end of that…</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeat <strong>Corporal Kirchner & Haku</strong> in tag team action. Jimmy Hart’s duo continues to thrive in the tag division, as Adonis crushes Kirchner with an Avalanche, then follows up with a Knee Drop from the second rope for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with the WWF Tag Team Champions, The Hart Foundation. Bret Hart shrugs off Davey Boy Smith’s search for a new partner and their title match SNME, while Jim Neidhart runs down his opponent tonight, Lanny Poffo.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em><em> I’m one of the Tag Team Champions, Gene. That means I’m one of the best in the world. You think I’m worried about some skinny punk who likes to say some poems? Ha Ha Ha! Yeah right!</em></p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Champion <strong>Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart</strong> defeats <strong>“Leaping” Lanny Poffo.</strong> Poffo does scare Anvil a bit, and even knocks down the big guy with a running dropkick. But when he runs right into a big time flying shoulder block by the Anvil, it’s all over. Neidhart hits the Anvil Flattener for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go to pre-taped comments from Butch Reed & Nikolai Volkoff, who are scheduled to face Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes up next. Reed & Volkoff are unhappy that they’ve been overlooked recently, especially at Wrestlemania. They plan to change that, starting tonight.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Butch Reed:</strong></em><em> You are looking at the toughest men that the WWF has to offer. And tonight? Slaughter? Hayes? You’re going to learn first hand just how dangerous we are!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes</strong> defeat <strong>Butch Reed & Nikolai Volkoff</strong> in tag team action. It’s a slugfest between four SOBs, but it’s clear Slaughter & Hayes are on top of their game heading into their Tag Team Title match on SNME. Hayes hits Volkoff with a Running Bulldog for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with the Davey Boy Smith, who is prepared for action against the Masked Superstar.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Davey Boy Smith, you certainly have a lot on your plate. First off, you are currently searching for a tag team partner to challenge Hart Foundation for the Tag Team Titles at WWF Crunch Classic. But, it was revealed tonight that on </em><em><strong>Saturday Night’s Main Event, you will challenge “Macho Man” Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship.</strong></em><em> With all this to deal with, how you are preparing?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> Well Mean Gene, I clearly have to put the tag team partner search aside for the time being. But Hart Foundation, don’t think for a second you don’t have to worry about me and my partner taking those titles from you! But right now, it’s about going solo and what is probably be the biggest match of my career. Randy Savage is one of the best going today, but I will prove to him and the world that this Bulldog has a lot of bite! But, it’s one step at a time, and right now? I’m about to go out and chomp down on the Masked Superstar.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Davey Boy Smith</strong> defeats <strong>The Masked Superstar.</strong> It’s a clinic by the British Bulldog, who is clearly ready to challenge Randy Savage for the IC Gold. Davey Boy shows no problem lifting up Masked Superstar and planting him with the Running Powerslam for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go to pre-taped comments from Bobby Heenan, who is surrounded by Heenan Family members Andre The Giant, King Kong Bundy, & Hercules.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> You are looking at the most dominant group of wrestlers in the world today. Hulk Hogan, did you really think that Wrestlemania was going to be end of it all? Hogan, it will never be over until that championship you covet belongs to Andre The Giant! It will not be over until Hulkamania is destroyed! As for you, Jake Roberts, Harley Race beat you at Wrestlemania. Yet, you stick your nose where it didn’t belong, and see where that got you! Both you and Hogan, lying on the mat! Let that be a message for the entire WWF roster. If you mess with the Heenan Family, you get hurt!</em></p><p> </p><p>

In Tonight’s Main Event, <strong>“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</strong> defeat <strong>Billy Jack Haynes & Koko B. Ware</strong> in tag team action. It’s perfect tag team strategy, as Orndoff & Bravo zone in on the smaller opponent, Koko. They survive a hot tag by Haynes, and eventually Bravo serves up a Side Suplex to Koko for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Jim Ross:</strong></em><em> Good night everyone, but be sure to tune in this Saturday for the Main Event! Two championship matches are scheduled! The Hart Foundation will defend the Tag Team Titles against Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes, and Davey Boy Smith will challenge “Macho Man” Randy Savage for the WWF Intercontinental Championship! See you then!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Tie Between Three Matches (76)</span></strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Saturday – Week 2 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Ol’ Generico Arena – New England (27,000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The show opens to a lively crowd surrounding the interview stage, where Jesse Ventura is standing.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my guest, the man who will lose to…I mean challenge…“Macho Man” Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship at WWF Crunch Classic…The Hot Rod…Roddy…Piper!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The bagpipes roar as the entire crowd is to their feet at the sight of Roddy Piper. Piper grins ear to ear to the ovation as he joins Ventura on the interview stage. Piper offers a handshake to Jesse…but pulls it away when Ventura tries to accept! A nice way to start off the interview! Ventura begins to jab at Piper about facing Randy Savage, who is considered by some (especially Jesse) to be the best wrestler today.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em><em> Body, I’ve never called myself the best wrestler, and I dang don’t have the physique of Mr. Macho Nacho. No Jesse…I’m a FIGHTER! I go in that very ring and I fight. I try to knock somebody’s teeth out with every punch. That’s what I do. So Mr. Macho Nacho, he better come to terms what is coming at him. I am NOT going to WRESTLE him. I AM going to FIGHT him, and I’m going to sock him on the jaw until he stops getting up. And ya know what Body? It’s long overdue that Hot Rod wore WWF Championship Gold!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> But come on Hot Rod, let’s be honest about something. Not only are you going up against the best wrestler in the world, Randy Savage. The Million Dollar Corporation will be watching, and who knows what Ted Dibiase has planned for you!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em><em> Oh I hope the Million Dollar Snot Rag is watching. Heck, I’ll buy him a first row ticket…I’ll charge it to your bank account, Jesse, of course. Yeah, I might put my foot in my mouth one too many times over the years, but that’s why I have two fists and not one. I can knock out two guys out at the same time! So if the Million Dollar Snot Rag and his little minions want to get involved…and I’m sure they do...then come on down boys! You’ll just make the night that much more fun!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Young Stallions VS “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase & “Cowboy” Bob Orton</span></strong></p><p>

Notably, Magnificent Muraco is at ringside with his arm in a sling after being hit with Jim Duggan’s 2X4 last week. Paul Roma & Jim Powers try to use their speed to keep the MDC offguard, but Dibiase & Orton’s experience clearly comes into play. Orton does plenty of the grunt work, but in the end it’s Dibiase locking in the Million Dollar Dream onto Powers that forces the referee to call for the bell. A big tag win for MDC. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Million Dollar Corporation joins Jesse Ventura on the interview stage following the match. Ventura wastes no time to ask for a rebuttal about Roddy Piper’s comments earlier.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ted Dibiase:</strong></em><em> First and foremost, I don’t need Roddy Piper to buy me a front row ticket. If I wanted to, I could buy every seat in this house and not think twice about the cost! But Rowdy Piper, you should worry about us at Crunch Classic, because it will be a cold day in hell before I see you wear that Intercontinental Championship! As for Jim Duggan, you stupid maniac! Look at what you did to the Magnificent Muraco’s arm and shoulder! I take care of my men, so when you hurt one of them, you hurt me. Jim Duggan, there will be hell to pay for what you did to Muraco, and you can take that to the bank! </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat VS King Kong Bundy</span></strong></p><p>

Steamboat survives an early onslaught by Bundy, who uses his size and surprising speed to try to crush Steamboat. The Dragon is resilient, and staggers Bundy with fast, painful strikes. Bundy makes a huge mistake as he misses with a big splash. As Bundy gets up, Steamboat flies from the top rope with his classic Cross Body! 1-2-3, Steamboat keeps the big man’s shoulders on the mat just long enough for the victory!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Ricky Steamboat and manager Billy Graham are with Gene Okerlund backstage. Okerlund congratulates Steamboat on tonight’s win then offers up the mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> Thank you, Gene, but I can’t say I’m all for celebrating tonight. You see, I cannot get over the disrespect Randy Savage showed me last week. I have spent my career trying to be an honorable man and the best role model. Randy Savage, you made a mockery of me one times too many. It is no longer just about the Intercontinental Championship, it is about making you respect me! Randy, I will earn another shot at your title, no matter what it takes!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Tag Team Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

The Hart Foundation ( C ) VS Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes</span></strong></p><p>

A classic back and forth matchup between one of the best tag teams in the world and one of the hottest new teams going today. The Harts work over Hayes on their side of the ring, but eventually Slaughter gets the hot tag and decks anything that is moving. Neidhart manages to hit the Anvil Flattener on Slaughter, but Hayes tags him in the process, preventing the fall! Hayes & Neidhart are going at in the ring, when Honky Tonk Man sneaks down to ringside. As Slaughter tries to recover on the floor, Honky breaks his guitar over Slaughter’s head! The referee never saw it! Hayes is left alone with the Hart Foundation, and eventually falls to the numbers. The Harts hit the Hart Attack, and that’s end game. The Hart Foundation retains, thanks to Honky Tonk Man!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Gorilla Monsoon in on the interview stage as he introduces WWF Champion Hulk Hogan & Jakes Roberts! The roof nearly pops off to the sound of Real American as Jake Roberts follows the charismatic WWF Champion out onto the interview stage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Hulk Hogans, Jake Roberts, you requested this interview time tonight. Let’s not waste time. What is it what you want to say?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jake Roberts:</strong></em><em> Well Gorilla, I’m not much of a team player. I’m the definition of a loner. But, I realize when you go up against the Heenan Family, it will never be a one on one match. Trust me…I learned that well last week when the Family left me lying on that very mat. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em><em> No, it’s never a fair fight with the Heenan Family. But come Crunch Classic, we’re evening the odds! You see, Gorilla, I want to know if the Heenan boys will come out to play when the odds are even! Andre..Harley Race…The Snake & I are challenging you two! We challenge you to a tag team match at WWF Crunch Classic! In nine days, we are going to that ring. Let’s see if you boys have the guts to meet us there!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Strike Force VS The Masked Superstar & Nilkolai Volkoff</span></strong></p><p>

Rick Martel & Tito Santana are rocked early by the strength and size of Superstar & Volkoff. But Strike Force eventually shows that they are quickly gelling as a tag team, and use their speed to get the best of their opponents. Santana hits Superstar with his patented Flying Forearm, then quickly pins him for the 3.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We head to the locker room of the Hart Foundation, who are celebrating their Tag Title defense with Jimmy Hart, Adrian Adonis, & Honky Tonk Man. Champagne is pouring when Gene Okerlund approaches them. Okerlund asks them about their next title defense at WWF Crunch Classic, when they face Davey Boy Smith and the Bulldog’s mystery partner.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em><em> Did you see us tonight, Gene? It doesn’t matter who Davey Boy finds to team with him. We proved once again tonight that we are the best tag team going today! You might as well just chalk up another win for us! Ha Ha Ha!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em><em> Do the math, Gene! When the gold is on the line, we are 2-0 against Davey Boy Smith.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Well, actually you didn’t beat the British Bulldogs at Wrestlemania…</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em><em> Who cares! We left with the gold! That’s all that matters! We don’t care who it is that teams with him. The Hart Foundation will leave Crunch Classic still the Tag Team Champions!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan VS Greg “The Hammer” Valentine</span></strong></p><p>

Duggan looks to be ready to win this battle with Valentine after surviving the Hammer’s various submissions and bionic elbows. After a big back toss and body slam, Duggan prepares for his big clothesline. But that’s when Duggan notices Million Dollar Corporation’s Magnificent Muraco at ringside. Muraco snatches the 2X4 and starts racing out of the arena when he realizes Duggan sees him! Forgetting about the match, Duggan takes off after Muraco to get his trusty 2X4 back! Valentine has no clue what is going on, but he picks up the win via Count Out!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>WWF Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth are backstage in their front of their personal interview setup. No need for Mean Gene this time, Savage does all the talking.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em><em> Ricky Steamboat!...it seems as though you will never learn. You say you want my respect? Just because you came a bit close to beating me at Wrestlemania? Newsflash! You didn’t win at Wrestlemania! The Macho Man won! I admire no man, I respect no man. I am the best in the world, and I know it, and that is why I am who I am, and that is why you will never defeat me for my title. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

As for Davey Boy Smith tonight, take a lesson from what I did to Steamboat. Kid, you might be talented and always improving, but stick to the tag team matches! You are not in the same league as the Macho Man, not even close! Steamboat, you better be watching tonight, then maybe you will learn why your fight to get another title shot is completely, absolutely futile! Ohhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhh! Deal With It!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Billy Jack Haynes & Bob Backlund VS “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo</span></strong></p><p>

Backlund looks great in his return to the WWF, and clearly surprises Orndoff & Bravo by proving he is still on top of his game. But, the former WWF Champion still isn’t enough to ruin the hot streak that Orndoff & Bravo are on since becoming a tag team. A timely thumb to the eye allows Orndoff to hit his Spike Piledriver on Billy Jack Haynes for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go backstage to Gene Okerlund, who is standing by with Strike Force. After congratulating them on tonight’s victory, Okerlund asks Martel & Santana on their thoughts on their ongoing issue with Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo, and their refusal on a tag team rematch with Strike Force.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Rick Martel:</strong></em><em> Orndoff & Bravo might be the hottest new team in the WWF, but it’s clear they’re skeptical of their success. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t have a problem in accepting our rematch. They would jump at the opportunity to prove that they are the best…but that’s clearly not the case!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Tito Santana:</strong></em><em> Orndoff! Bravo! You don’t want to face us in a tag team match? Fine! Then give us a chance to prove that we deserve a rematch! At WWF Crunch Classic, we challenge you to a singles match! One of us against one of you! And if we win? We get our tag team rematch!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!</em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“Macho Man” Randy Savage ( C ) vs Davey Boy Smith</span></strong></p><p>

Davey Boy comes into the match red hot, and clearly catches the arrogant champion off guard with his impressive combination of speed and power. Savage soon works over Davey Boy and controls a great deal of the match. Davey Boy rallies back into the match, and nearly hits his trademark Running Powerslam, but Savage to break free and hits the Bulldog with a solid Neckbreaker. With Davey Boy down, it’s time to go to the top, as Savage hits his Flying Elbow Drop. 1-2-3, Macho Man notches another successful IC Title Defense!</p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Folks, we have breaking news before we go off air. We have just learned that the challenge has been accepted! </em><em><strong>Andre The Giant & Harley Race have agreed to face Hulk Hogan & Jake Roberts at WWF Crunch Classic!</strong></em><em> What a tag team match that will be!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> And I promise you, Gorilla, Hogan & Snake will regret ever making the challenge when the Heenan Family are done with them!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Also breaking news, President Jack Tunney has promised that next week we will see Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage & Roddy Piper go face to face just days before their championship match at Crunch Classic!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> Ol’ Hot Rod will definitely be busy next week, because he will also be in a match against one half of the Tag Champions, Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart! Good luck Roddy, you’re going to need it!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> See you next week, right here on Saturday Night’s Main Event!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Randy Savage defeats Davey Boy Smith (83)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

WWF Superstars of Wrestling

Tuesday – Week 3 – April 1987

Curtis Menard Sports Center – North West (4,294)

“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan defeats Butch Reed via Pinfall. Not a wrestling match whatsoever, these two bulls just beat each other up until one of them doesn’t get up. That ends up being Reed, who gets clobbered by Duggan’s 3 Point Stance Clothesline for the 1-2-3.

Post-Match, Jim Duggan joins Jim Ross on the interview stage. After he begins to rip into the Million Dollar Corporation, Duggan challenges Ted Dibiase to a match at Crunch Classic next week. Ted Dibiase ends up appearing with his goons Orton & Muraco at his side, as he marches right up to Duggan. Muraco has Duggan’s stolen 2X4, and proceeds to mock Hacksaw with it as Dibiase speaks.

Dibiase runs down Duggan, saying he’s not worthy at all to face off against a superstar like himself. Dibiase, though, considers hiring Duggan for the Million Dollar Corporation. As he contemplates Duggan as potentially his butler or his limo driver, Duggan catches Muraco off guard and snatches back his 2X4! Duggan starts to swing like crazy, and MDC (and Jim Ross) quickly bail from the interview stage! The crowd goes nuts as Hacksaw raises the 2X4 high!

An irate Dibiase leads his men away from Duggan. Even without a mic, the Million Dollar Man’s heated words can be picked up by the camera.

Ted Dibiase: You want a match with me, Duggan? You got it!

Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes defeat Nikolai Volkoff & The Masked Superstar in tag team action. Slaughter & Hayes are clearly heated after Honky Tonk Man cost them their Tag Title shot on SNME. Volkoff & Superstar are barely able to keep up as a result. Slaughter locks in the Cobra Clutch to Superstar, and the Masked One has no choice but to submit.

Not even taking the time to celebrate, Michael Hayes demands a mic, then storms to the edge of the ring and stares straight into the camera.

Michael Hayes: Adonis! Honky Tonk Man! You wanted a fight! At Crunch Classic, you’re going to get one! If you’re upset with how we beat you up the first time? Then you better be afraid of what we’re going to do the second time around!

Sgt. Slaughter takes the mic.

Sgt. Slaughter: Honky Tonk Man! When one of my cadets fails to meet expectations, I make them run ten miles and sleep in the dirt. When they break the rules, I make them do a thousand push-ups and make them scrub floors with their toothbrush! If I would do that to my own boys…imagine what I’m going to do when I get my hands on you!

Honky Tonk Man defeats Laser Tron. The newcomer Laser Tron shows off a quite unique and colorful outfit and mask, but he’s no match for the master of the Rhythm & Blues. Honky hits Laser with the Shake, Rattle, & Roll for the easy W.

Post-Match, Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Hart, and Adorable Adonis join Jim Ross on the interview stage. Ross questions them on the threats mentioned early by the angered Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes.

Honky Tonk Man: Aww come on, Jim Ross. Last week, I tried to play Sgt. Slaughter a fancy little tune. It’s not my fault he doesn’t know what good music sounds like!

Jimmy Hart laughs hysterically at Honky’s joke…not to the mention he’s the only one laughing, too.

Jim Ross: That’s swell, but before you face Slaughter & Hayes at Crunch Classic, you two have a big task this week on Saturday’s Night Main Event. This Saturday, you two will face the team of Hulk Hogan & Jakes Roberts! How are you going to prepare for that?

Adrian Adonis: Prepare? We don’t need to prepare, we’re the best team today! Hogan & Roberts needs to prepare for US! Those two meatheads wanted to have a tag team match before they face the Heenan Family, and we accepted their open challenge to the WWF Roster! Honky & I are going to beat them up so bad this Saturday, there’s going to be none of Hogan & Roberts left for the Heenan Family! I promise you that!

“Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff & Dino Bravo defeat Haku & Corporal Kirchner in tag team competition. Orndoff & Bravo continue to impress, and remain undefeated as a team. Orndoff finishes off Kirchner with the Spike Piledriver for the win.

We return from commercials, and Gene Okerlund is standing by with the victorious Orndoff & Bravo backstage with manager Frenchy Martin. Okerlund asks them about the singles match challenge laid out to them by Strike Force, and if they had a response.

Paul Orndoff: Okerlund, why in the heck would we accept that challenge? We have nothing to prove by beating Stike Force again, no matter if it’s a singles or tag team match. Face it, Santana & Martel, you’re not in our league!

Dino Bravo: Wait a minute, Paul. I get what you’re saying, but I kind of like this idea. We already beat them…now we can embarrass them and beat them at their own challenge! Santana? Martel? I accept your challenge, and I’ll face either of you at Crunch Classic. It will be my honor to put one of you out of your misery!

In Tonight’s Main Event, Davey Boy Smith defeats Greg “The Hammer” Valentine. The methodical Valentine picks a body part, zoning in on the knee of Davey Boy and tries to make him submit. But Davey Boy is resilient and fights through the pain and rallies back. It’s a struggle with the bum leg, but the Bulldog manages to hit the Running Power Slam to put away Valentine!

Jim Ross: Well folks, that’s all the action for tonight. But before we finish off tonight, we have some pre-taped comments from the WWF Tag Team Champions, The Hart Foundation! Good night, everyone!

We transition to Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart proudly displaying their championship belts, while their manager Jimmy Hart stands in between them with a hand on the shoulder of each man.

Bret Hart: Ya know Anvil, there’s a rumor floating around. This week on Saturday’s Night Main Event, Davey Boy Smith is going to reveal his tag team partner for Crunch Classic. Ya know, the guy he thinks will help him take these Tag Team Titles from us.

Jim Neidhart: Ha Ha Ha! Yeah, I heard that, but I think its all bologna! Think about it, Hitman. Who in the heck would want to team with a loser like Davey Boy Smith? Ha Ha Ha!

Jimmy Hart: Once a loser, always a loser! That’s right, baby!

Bret Hart: Ain’t that the truth. You see Davey Boy, we told you several times already, you can find whoever you want to team with you. No matter what you do, you will never be the Hart Foundation, which means you will never be the best tag team in the world!

Jim Neidhart: Hold on Hitman, let’s not forget one thing. Before we head into Crunch Classic, I got a little match with a Scotsman this Saturday. “Hot Rod” Roddy Piper. Ya know, the guy who thinks he’s tougher than everyone else in the World Wrestling Federation.

Bret Hart: He don’t seem so tough to me.

Jim Neidhart: You got that right! Piper, the only reason you think you’re so tough is because you never went up against someone like me! This Saturday, I will show you why they call me the Anvil…When I SMASH You! Ha Ha Ha!

Jimmy Hart: And who knows? Roddy Piper might be so hurt when you’re done with him, Jack Tunney will have no choice but to give you Piper’s Intercontinental Title Shot!

Jim Neidhart: Now you’re speaking my language, Jimmy! Ha Ha Ha! Piper! You better watch out…because here I come!

Match of the Night: Davey Boy Smith defeats Greg Valentine (75)

Saturday – Week 3 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Pure Vanilla North Western Center – North West (20,000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>We open up the show to Gorilla Monsoon standing by on the interview stage. To a standing ovation, Monsoon introduces Davey Boy Smith! Out comes the British Bulldog in street gear, as he joins Monsoon on stage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> Davey Boy Smith, in two days at Crunch Classic, you will get your rematch against the Hart Foundation after the dubious outcome at Wrestlemania. But, Dynamite Kid is on the sidelines. Davey Boy, you have promised you would make the big reveal tonight. Please, let the world know who will be your tag team partner at Crunch Classic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong></em><em> Gorilla, I took a long look over the entire WWF roster, and even some names outside of it. But the truth is, it came down to one man who approached me and sincerely had the desire to team up with me. The man is determined to wear championship gold, just like myself. I knew it was a good match right from the start, so I followed my instinct. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you my tag team partner…</em><em><strong>Ricky…The Dragon…Steamboat!</strong></em><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The crowd roars as Steamboat is led out by manager Billy Graham. Steamboat joins Davey Boy on the stage and shakes hands with the Bulldog.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> I must say, this is big news! I gotta ask, Ricky, this is a bit of a shocker. You’re more a singles wrestler, not a tag team wrestler!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ricky Steamboat:</strong></em><em> Yes, I am a singles wrestler, and the ultimate goal remains to get my rematch with Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship. But I know a spectacular opportunity when I see one, and this is it! Davey Boy Smith is an amazing athlete, and together? We have everything that we could possibly need to take those Tag Team Titles from the Hart Foundation. With the bite of the Bulldog and the fire of the Dragon, there will be nothing that can stop us at Crunch Classic!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat VS “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Orndoff’s partner Dino Bravo allows Mr. Wonderful to take over the match with a timely cheapshot behind the referee’s back. But Davey Boy Smith does catch it, and it leads to the Bulldog chasing Bravo out of ringside! It’s now one-on-one, and Steamboat rallies back. After hitting a cross body off the ropes, Steamboat heads to the top rope with Orndoff staggered. A huge flying karate chop by Steamboat! 1-2-3, a big win for the Dragon going into Crunch Classic!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Gene Okerlund is backstage standing by with Bobby “The Brain” Heenan & Andre The Giant. Notably absent is Harley Race.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em></em><em><em> Bobby Heenan, I am supposed to be interviewing Andre The Giant & Harley Race about their tag team with Hulk Hogan & Jake Roberts at Crunch Classic. But, Harley Race is nowhere to be seen! Tell me, is this one of your antics?!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em></em><em><em> Antics?! I’m a proud, honest man, Okerlund, unlike you! Ya want to know where Harley Race is? Ask Jake Roberts! Ask Roberts, who viciously assaulted Harley Race at an untelevised show earlier this week! Viciously assaulted him, and put Harley Race on the shelf with a severe concussion!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em></em><em><em> What does this mean? Is Harley Race out of the match?</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em></em><em><em> Of course he’s out of the match! What are you? Stupid? Race is out, but the joke is on you, Jake Roberts! Because, I have been given the right to pick Andre’s new tag team partner. And without further to do, here he is!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

After a long pause, the camera pans out to show fellow Heenan Family member, </em></em><em><em><strong>King Kong Bundy!</strong></em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em></em><em><em> King Kong Bundy & Andre The Giant teaming together? Is the ring going to able to hold under them?</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em></em><em><em> Don’t you worry about the ring, instead worry about Hogan and The Snake. You are looking at the biggest team in WWF, literally and figuratively. Kharma is a you-know-what, and Roberts will soon know that better than anyone else. When Andre & Bundy are crushing every bone in your body, Roberts, you will regret what you did for Harley. Ready boys? 3…2…1..</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Heenan Family:</strong></em></em><em><em> FOR HARLEY!!!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jim Brunzell & “Leaping” Lanny Poffo VS Tully Blanchard & Kevin Sullivan</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Johnny V. introduces his latest signings to his stable of wrestlers, and boy these guys look like a couple of winners for the manager. Brunzell & Poffo never get out of the gates, as Blanchard & Sullivan are out to have an impressive debut. Blanchard hits a Slingshot Suplex on Poffo for the win.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Post-Match, Jesse Ventura catches up with Johnny V. and his new duo. Johnny wastes no time to put over his men.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Johnny V.</strong></em></em><em><em> What you’re looking at is two of the finest wrestlers in the world today. Two wrestlers that get better and more dangerous every time they step in the ring. I’ve brought these men together as a team to dominate the tag team world. Just you watch, Jesse, they’ll be wearing Tag Team Gold very, very soon!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Michael Hayes VS Sika</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

During the match, Honky Tonk Man, Adrian Adonis, & Jimmy Hart appear on the entrance aisle to watch the match. Sgt. Slaughter armed at ringside with his army helmet keeps them afar. Still, Hayes is distracted by his Crunch Classic combatants, allowing Sika to beat him up good. Hayes fights back though, and eventually puts Sika away with a Running Bulldog. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>We go backstage, where Gene Okerlund is standing by with WWF Champion Hulk Hogan & Jake Roberts.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em></em><em><em> Earlier this evening, we found out that King Kong Bundy will replace an injured Harley Race in the blockbuster tag match at Crunch Classic. What are your thoughts on this turn of events?</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Jake Roberts:</strong></em></em><em><em> Well, first off, Bobby Heenan has quite the imagination, because what happened at the mentioned untelevised event went down a bit different than the Weasel explained. You see, Mean Gene, Harley Race attacked me after my match in the hopes to hurt ME! But…well…the tide turned, and it just so happens that poor Harley got a taste of the DDT! As cold as it might sound, excuse me if I say I don’t harbor any pity for Harley as he sits at home with an icepack on his head.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em></em><em><em> You see it doesn’t really matter who we’re facing at Crunch Classic. Sure, Jake here wants a piece of Harley Race, but I’m sure he’ll get it at some point. But every Heenan Family member is just the same as the next. They’re whiney, sneaky cheaters that will do anything to win. And yeah, Andre & Bundy might be the biggest team to ever exist, but that will just make it that much more satisfying when I lift them up over my head and slam them to the mat! The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and I promise you Andre & Bundy. You WILL fall at Crunch Classic!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Billy Jack Haynes & Haku VS Andre The Giant & King Kong Bundy</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Poor Billy Jack & Haku. They tried their best, but were no match for the team of Andre & Bundy. The entire match is a message directed towards Hogan & Roberts before their big tag team battle. Bundy crushes Haku with the Atlantic City Avalanche to finally put their victims out of their misery.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Back from commercials, Gorilla Monsoon is back on the interview stage. Monsoon introduces the combatants in the main event of WWF Crunch Classic. First, the challenger Roddy Piper, who comes out to blast of cheers. Secondly, the Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage, with Miss Elizabeth at his side. Cue the boos and thumbs down from the fans. Monsoon tries his best to control the back and forth interview, but this segment ends up being just an insult-fest between two of the best talkers in wrestling.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em></em><em><em> I don’t even know why this match is even happening, Monsoon. What has Roddy Piper ever done to receive a chance at my championship? I defend this title against the best in the world, Monsoon. This man before me is NOT the best!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em></em><em><em> Oh really? That is what you do? From I hear, what you really do is hide behind that lady there! And if you’re so good, if you take on all the best? Then why don’t you give Ricky Steamboat a rematch? We all saw your match at Wrestlemania, he nearly took that title from you! He deserves a rematch!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em></em><em><em> Steamboat is not in my league, and neither are YOU! You got a big mouth, Piper, and that’s why people like you. And I got a big mouth to you…but I am also one of the best wrestlers in the world! That’s why I wear the gold! Now last time I checked, you’ve been here for awhile now…where is your gold, Piper? You don’t have any! You never had any. The reason is simple. You’re not good enough to wear it, and you not anywhere near the level I am!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em></em><em><em> You’re right, Macho. I haven’t won WWF gold. I was too busy headlining Wrestlemanias while you were still trying to make a name for yourself. I was battling Hulk Hogan all over the world while your were trying to get WWF’s phone number. But you bring up a great point, it’s about time I wore WWF gold…and that title you’re carrying right now is a mighty fine choice!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

It finally gets heated enough that shoving ensues, forcing WWF officials to come out and break it up. These two want to go at it, but they have to wait two more days until they battle at Crunch Classic!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tonight’s Co-Main Event!</span></strong></em></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“Rowdy” Roddy Piper VS Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Piper starts hot, but is slowed down immediately when Neidhart’s tag partner executes a timely trip on Hot Rod when he’s running off the ropes. This leads to Davey Boy Smith & Ricky Steamboat coming out! Davey Boy & Steamboat end up chasing both Bret & Jimmy Hart from ringside, leaving Piper & Neidhart all along. The Anvil controls a lot of the match with his strength and size, but Piper eventually fights back. The match evolves into a slugfest between the two. Neidhart attempts to hit with the Anvil Flattener, but Piper breaks free. When Neidhart turns around, he gets hit with the infamous Eye Poke! With Neidhart blinded, Piper rolls him up for the 3 Count! A big win for Hot Rod!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Back from commercials, Gene Okerlund are backstage with the irate Hart Foundation and Jimmy Hart.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em></em><em><em> What you just saw out there Okerlund was an absolutely travesty! That referee should be fined or even FIRED! I got blatantly poked in the eye and he did absolutely nothing about! Look at my eye! It’s still red!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Jimmy Hart:</strong></em></em><em><em> That’s alright Anvil, we’re going to get the lawyers on the phone and have that match wiped from the record book! But more importantly, why was Davey Boy Smith & Ricky Steamboat allowed at ringside? They had no business there!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em></em><em><em> As his manager and tag team partner, by contract Jimmy & I had every right to be down there with The Anvil. Bulldog & Dragon didn’t! Is Jack Tunney even watching the show anymore? </em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em></em><em><em> A travesty! A TRAVESTY!!!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Koko B. Ware & Corporal Kirchner VS “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase & “Cowboy” Bob Orton</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Curiously, Magnificent Muraco is at ringside, one arm in a sling, the other carrying a brown bag. Kirchner receives a hot tag late and hits anything that moves, but the Million Dollar Corporation overall dominate the tag team match. DiBiase locks on the Million Dollar Dream to Ware, leading to the referee calling for the bell as Koko takes a quick nap.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Post-Match, Ted DiBiase demands a microphone, as Muraco joins the rest of the MDC in the ring.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Ted DiBiase:</strong></em></em><em><em> Duggan! I hope you were just watching, because that’s what is going to happen to you at Crunch Classic! I’m going to beat you right in the middle of this ring! But, there’s some good news for you, Duggan. I found the perfect job for you! That’s right, I’m a nice enough guy that I’m still willing to give you a job! I’ll give you a place to sleep, I’ll give you a decent paycheck. And all you have to do Duggan…is clean my toilets!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

Dibiase pulls out a toilet scrubber from the brown bag Muraco is holding, and proceeds to laugh and wave it around.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Ted Dibiase;</strong></em></em><em><em> See Duggan? It’s the perfect job for a lowlife like YOU! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!</span></strong></em></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan & Jake “The Snake Roberts VS “Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Hogan & Roberts start off red hot, and it looks like this main event could be over pretty quickly. But the tag experience and dirty tactics of Adonis & Honky allow them to take over the match. They cut off Roberts and work him over, nearly putting Jake away on several occasions. But Roberts manages to survive and gets the hot tag to Hogan, and it’s all downhill for Jimmy Hart’s men from there. Hogan is on top of his game, and Adonis & Honky never have a chance. Roberts takes out Adonis at ringside with a Short Arm Clothesline, but Hogan drops Honky with the Big Boot. Here we go! Atomic Leg Drop! 1-2-3! Hogan & Roberts win!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>The crowd are estatics as Hogan does his usual antics. Hulk tries to get Roberts to play along, but The Snake isn’t the type of guy to dance around and pose. Instead, he just pats Hogan on the shoulder and takes his exit with Damien to get ready for Crunch Classic. That doesn’t stop Hogan from muscle posing for each side of the arena.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em></em><em><em> That’s all for tonight, folks, but be sure to tune in right here on NBC for WWF Crunch Classic on Monday! Two Titles Match, and the biggest tag team contest you will ever see! Good night, everyone!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Ricky Steamboat defeats Paul Orndoff (78)</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Crunch Classic</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Monday – Week 4 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Great Lake Mega Dome – Great Lakes (126,000)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> We are LIVE right here on NBC, and we are about to deliver two hours of the most exciting action you will ever see! Welcome to WWF Crunch Classic! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> Talk about crunch, that’s exactly what’s going to happen tonight when we see the biggest team ever! Andre The Giant & King Kong Bundy! They’re going to crunch both Hulk Hogan & Jake Roberts and leave them lying in the ring! I can’t wait!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> As big as that sounds, that is just our Co-Main Event. In the Main Event, the Intercontinental Championship in on the line. The champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage defends his title against the challenger, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em><em> The Macho Man is going to teach Piper a little thing about class…right before he drops the Flying Elbow right onto Ol’ Hot Rod!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em><em> All that and more, but we start off tonight with a blockbuster Tag Team Title Matchup!</em></p><p> </p><p>

The Hart Foundation ( C ) VS “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith & Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat</span></strong></p><p>

You wouldn’t know this is the first time Davey Boy & Steamboat tag together by the way they come out and perform. It’s clear the Champs underestimate them too, as they are knocked all over the ring until Bret & Anvil flee from the ring and collect themselves at ringside. A timely cheapshot by Anvil on Davey Boy allows the Harts to cut off the ring and work him over. Despite their dirty antics and tag team maneuvers, they’re unable to put Davey Boy away. Steamboat gets the hot tag and repeatedly knocks the Harts down with karate chops, dropkicks, and back body drops. With Bret staggering, Steamboat heads to the top rope and hits the beautiful Cross Body! Steamboat with the cover, but Jimmy Hart has the referee distracted! Steamboat gets up to figure out what’s going on, but when he does, he gets clobbered by Jimmy Hart’s Megaphone, courtesy of Neidhart! It seems like a perfect plan by the Harts, but referee catches Neidhart red handed with the Megaphone! The referee calls for the bell, disqualifying the Hart Foundation! Irate, Bret & Anvil start to double team Steamboat, but Davey Boy quickly joins back in the fight. Steamboat & Davey Boy overwhelms the Harts, and eventually send the Tag Champs fleeing! Steamboat & Davey Boy are victorious, but due to the Disqualification, The Hart Foundation retain the Tag Team Titles!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with a smug looking Ted Dibiase, who has minion Magnificent Muraco by his side, still with his arm in a sling. Okerlund asks DiBiase about his upcoming match with Jim Duggan.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ted Dibiase:</strong></em><em> You see, Okerlund, everybody wants to cheer Duggan and treat me like the bad guy. Last time I checked, I didn’t attack Magnificent Muraco with a 2X4 and put him on the shelf. I am just a vengeful man, a man looking for redemption for his staff member. And despite being called the bad guy? After all this? I’m still willing to give Duggan a job.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Dibiase holds his hand out, and Muraco plops the toilet scrubber into his grasp.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Ted Dibiase:</strong></em><em> But remember Duggan! I like my toilets…Sparkling! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Back at ringside, Howard Finkel introduces the latest signing to the WWF Roster. It turns out to be the young, big bruiser Terry Gordy! After a short stint in the WWF a few years back, Bam Bam is back in the company, and is welcomed with cheers by the live crowd!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy VS Hercules</span></strong></p><p>

Hercules gets in his shots, some of them thanks to the antics of Bobby Heenan. But this is clearly a match where Gordy shines in his return to WWF. Gordy rocks Hercules with some big shots and clotheslines over and over. Hercules misses with a wild haymaker, allowing Gordy to hit a Belly to Back Suplex, and manages to bridge it! 1-2-3! Hercules is unhappy with the count, but the decision is final. Gordy wins!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Gene Okerlund is backstage with Bobby Heenan and Heenan Family members Andre The Giant & King Kong Bundy. Moments prior to their big tag team, Okerlund asks for some comments.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> First off, who the heck let a raving lunatic like Terry Gordy into the WWF? That man has a pea-sized brain and just punches everything he sees without thinking! What is Jack Tunney thinking?! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Bobby, what about tonight’s tag match?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bobby Heenan:</strong></em><em> Shut up, Okerlund, I’m getting to it! Ya know, Tunney doesn’t get much right, but he got this tag team match right. The Heenan Family deserve the opportunity to highlight each and every show, and Crunch Classic is no different. Tonight, the biggest tag team ever…Andre The Giant & King Kong Bundy, is going to crush the dreams of all the fans all over the world. They’re going to destroy their favorite wrestlers, live on television. And when the medics scrape Hogan off the mat, you know that if anyone deserves a crack at the WWF Title, it’s Andre & Bundy!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sgt. Slaughter & Michael Hayes VS “Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man</span></strong></p><p>

After Jimmy Hart’s boys control a great deal of the match, Michael Hayes gets the hot tag from Slaughter and comes in on fire. Honky looks to be in trouble as Hayes comes off the ropes and plants him with a big Bulldog. Hayes makes the cover, but the referee is distracted by a furious Slaughter, who was hit with a cheap shot by Adonis. Slaughter tries to enter the ring and hit Adonis with his army helmet, but the referee blocks him off. Hayes steps in and pulls the army helmet away from Slaughter and tells him to focus. Adonis takes full advantage and hits Hayes with a high knee from behind, making Hayes collide with Slaughter! Slaughter is sent tumbling to the floor, and Hayes stumbles right into Honky’s grip. Shake, Rattle, & Roll! Honky hits it and gets the 3! Adonis & Honky celebrate their victory, meanwhile Slaughter & Hayes argue in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Back from commercials, Jesse Ventura is on the interview stage as he welcomes back Harley Race. Still recovering from injury, Race walks out in street clothes, but noticeably without his royal crown, scepter, and robe. Ventura asks Race about his recovery from the head injury.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Harley Race:</strong></em><em> I’m still not cleared, Jesse, but it is only a matter of time. And when I come back? There is only one person on my mind, and that’s you, Jake Roberts! You viciously assaulted him, purposely attempting to cause harm! Well Roberts, you have earned a wrath of vengeance like no other! Jesse, it’s no longer time for games. No more King Harley Race, no more crown. I am down to business, and my business is to make sure that The Snake is never the same again!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan VS “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase</span></strong></p><p>

Duggan survives the antics of the Million Dollar Corporation at ringside for the majority of the match. After hitting DiBiase with a big Atomic Drop, Duggan sets up for the big 3-Point Stance Clothesline. That’s the cue for Magnificent Muraco to climb onto the apron and distract the referee. Duggan falls right into the trap, and behind the referee’s back, Bob Orton clobbers Duggan across the skull with his cast! Duggan falls to the mat out cold! Dibiase sits Duggan up and locks on the Million Dollar Dream, as if it’s needed. The referee gets no response from Duggan, and calls for the bell. Dibiase wins, once again thanks to his MDC!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is backstage with WWF Champion Hulk Hogan & Jake Roberts, just moments before the big Tag Team Co-Main Event. It is evident Hogan & Roberts are all pumped up to take on the Heenan Family. The question is simple. What do they have in store for Andre & Bundy?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jake Roberts:</strong></em><em> Everyone likes to believe that it takes size and power to win. To win you have to be the bigger man. Well…I’ve made a career out of proving people wrong. Sometimes you don’t have to be the strongest, the biggest. Sometimes you just have to be smartest. You have to be more cunning. You have to be more deadly. Now you tell me, Mean Gene…what is deadlier than a snake ready to leap and bite?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong></em><em> Well, ya know something Mean Gene! We saw what Andre & Bundy did last week on Saturday Night’s Main Event. There’s no question about it, they were devastating. But we also went out last week and took out one of the best teams today, Adrian Adonis & Honky Tonk Man. And might I say, we cleaned their clocks! People might be counting us out because of the size disadvantage, but I recalled being counted out at Wrestlemania when I stood toe to toe with Andre The Giant. I also remember lifting The Giant up and slamming to the mat! I gotta say, Mean Gene, I’m feeling a bit of déjà vu tonight!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Co-Main Event!</span></strong></em></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan & Jake “The Snake” Roberts VS Andre The Giant & King Kong Bundy</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Giant & Bundy cut the ring off on Roberts and try to squash him over and over, but the Snake just won’t go away. Hogan gets the hot tag, and he deals out some major punishment. Hogan rocks the crowd after lifting the massive Bundy into the air and body slamming him to the mat! Hogan is feeling it and attempts to do the same to Andre…but collapses under the weight! Unlike Wrestlemania, Hogan losing his balance and Andre comes crashing down onto Hogan! Hogan is done for, but manages to roll to his side of the ring, allowing Roberts to tag himself in. Roberts comes and rocks the Giant with big right hands. It looks like Andre is going to fall! Roberts goes to run off the ropes for a clothesline, but gets tripped up by Bobby Heenan! That’s enough of a distraction for Andre to deliver a devastating right hand, followed up with a Double Underhook Suplex. Andre finishes Roberts off with the Seated Senton, and there’s no getting up from that! 1-2-3! Wow! Andre & Bundy have defeated Jake Roberts & The WWF Champion Hulk Hogan!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>We go to pre-taped comments of Roddy Piper, who prepares for his Intercontinental Match with Randy Savage. Needless to say, Hot Rod is all pumped up.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Roddy Piper:</strong></em></em><em><em> Just last week, Randy Savage brought up the fact that Ol’ Hot Rod has never worn WWF Championship gold. To be honest you, I never really thought about it much before he mentioned it then. But now? It’s eating at me! All these years, and no championships to show for it! Well Macho Nacho, you reap what you sow, because you just made Ol’ Hot Rod into a bonafide Golddigger. Savage, you might not think I’m as good a wrestler as you are, but last time I checked, I didn’t need to be as good as you to knock your teeth out! So let me give you a hint at the gameplan tonight. Punch in the mouth, punch in the mouth, then punch in the mouth some more!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tito Santana VS Dino Bravo</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

Santana is rolling late, leaving the Canadian Strongman wobbly. Santana races off the ropes and connects with the Flying Forearm! Santana makes the cover, but Bravo’s tag partner Paul Orndoff puts his foot on the bottom rope before the 3 count! Santana sees this happen and immediately has words with Orndoff. Mr. Wonderful climbs onto the apron and says something that makes Santana take a swing at him. Orndoff ducks and grabs hold of Santana! Looking for the cheap shot, Bravo runs off the ropes as Orndoff holds Santana in place. Bravo goes for the big charging right hand, but Santana ducks, and Bravo clobbers Orndoff instead! Bravo is stunned, and never expects Santana to roll him up from behind! 1-2-3! Santana wins, securing Strike Force a rematch with Bravo & Orndoff!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Post-Match, an irate Paul Orndoff enters the ring and begins to argue with his partner Dino Bravo. A shoving match ensues, forcing manager Frenchy Martin to step in between. Things do not look too good for this tag team right now!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

Back from commercials, we go to pre-taped comments from the Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth), just moments before the Main Event.</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em></em><em><em> Ohhhh yeah, the Macho Man is here to main event WWF Crunch Classic live on NBC. It took some time, but President Jack Tunney finally realized who was truly the diamond in the rough. It’s not Hogan, it’s not Andre, it’s not the Snake, it’s the Macho Man! More importantly, he realizes that there is no championship more prestigious than the Intercontinental Championship. Why? Because it hangs in my grasp! I made this title the more important piece of gold in professional wrestling, and it will be over my dead body before that ever changes. Roddy Piper, you don’t deserve to be in the ring with the Macho Man and you most certainly don’t deserve to wear this championship. But I am willing to make an exception to ensure that the spotlight is on the best wrestler in the world today. Ohhhh yeah, it’s time to pay the piper, Scotsman! Dig it!</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em></em><em><em> Folks, we are seconds away from the Main Event, but we have breaking news from the President of the World Wrestling Federation, Jack Tunney. Due to the outcome of the match, </em></em><em><em><strong>Davey Boy Smith & Ricky Steamboat will get a rematch against the Hart Foundation this week on Saturday’s Night Main Event! The Tag Team Titles will be on the line, and if the Hart Foundation get Disqualified again? They will LOSE the Tag Team Titles!</strong></em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Jesse Ventura:</strong></em></em><em><em> Are you kidding me? That’s not fair! The Bulldog & The Dragon didn’t win the titles tonight, end of story! What is Tunney up to with this unfair decision?</em></em></p><p><em><em> </em></em></p><p><em><em>

</em></em><em><em><strong>Gorilla Monsoon:</strong></em></em><em><em> Fair or not, the rematch is happening this Saturday!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!</span></strong></em></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match!</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

“Macho Man” Randy Savage ( C ) VS “Rowdy” Roddy Piper</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

A classic, back and forth contest between two men clearly going down as two of the biggest legends of the sport. As hinted by both men, it’s a tale of two stories, as Savage tries to wear down Piper with fast moves and wrestling holds, while Piper just tries to punch his way to a championship. Piper has Savage in trouble after dodging a Flying Double Axe Handle and catching the Champ with a punch right in the wastebasket. From the corner, Piper hits the Running Bulldog, and he looks primed for the finish. Piper looks for the Sleeper Hold, when Bob Orton & Magnificent Muraco come racing to the ring! No surprise, the Million Dollar Corporation are getting involved! Piper clobbers Muraco & Orton as they try to get in the ring! The referee is ordering the MDC to leave ringside. Piper turns back to Savage in the ring, and gets clobbered by a big right hand from Ted DiBiase! The Million Dollar Man appears to have snuck in from the audience! Moreso, it looks like his hand was loaded with something, because Piper is OUT COLD! The crowd boos as DiBiase disappears right back into the crowd, and the MDC conveniently leave ringside. Savage takes full advantage and heads to the top rope. Flying Elbow Drop! Boom! 1-2-3! Savage not only retains, but dishes out to Piper his first ever pinfall loss in the WWF!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><em>Randy Savage celebrates his championship victory, soaking it all in as if he did it all by himself. Miss Elizabeth smiles and applauds Savage from the corner of the ring. Piper tries to recover at ringside as he tries to figure out what happened. The crowd clearly isn’t happy, but the referee’s decision is final. The Macho Man remains Intercontinental Champion!</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Tie Between Hogan/Roberts VS Andre/Bundy & Savage VS Piper (82)</span></strong></em></p><p><em>

</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Tuesday – Week 4 – April 1987 </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Boutwell Memorial Auditorium – South East (3,893)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Sullivan</strong> defeats <strong>Koko B. Ware</strong>. One half of Johnny V.’s mega tag team signing, the Valiant One is mighty proud of his wrestler in this one. Sullivan shines in tonight’s opener before finally putting Ware away with a Knee Drop from the Second Rope.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by backstage with Sgt. Slaughter.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Sgt. Slaughter, we are about to have tag team action up next. But, clearly absent is your tag partner, Michael Hayes. What is going on?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Sgt. Slaughter:</strong></em><em> Mean Gene! Sometimes you just have to admit that something isn’t working and go back to the drawing board. It was clear Michael Hayes & I are two different men. I am a man who wakes up at the break of dawn to start boot camp…while Hayes is the type to still be out partying then. So, mutually, Michael Hayes & I have decided to end our time as a tag team.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Well, I’m sorry to hear that…but you have a tag team match up next!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Sgt. Slaughter:</strong></em><em> Fear not, Okerlund! You see, there is a gentleman who has wished to team with Sgt. Slaughter for awhile now, and we’ve decided to give it a try tonight on Superstars. And…well…here he is…</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The camera pans out. Seconds later, Jim Duggan marches onto the scene, carrying his 2X4! Duggan & Slaughter share a salute, then Hacksaw gives a thumbs up to the camera.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Duggan:</strong></em><em> HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sgt. Slaughter & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan</strong> defeat <strong>Nikolai Volkoff & Masked Superstar</strong> in tag team action. This might be a match made in heaven, as Slaughter & Duggan are very effective as a team and win decisively. Duggan puts Superstar down for the 1-2-3 after connecting with the 3-Point Stance Clothesline. By the way they celebrate post-match, I think we’ll be seeing the patriotic Slaughter & Duggan teaming again soon.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>We go to pre-taped comments of Billy Jack Haynes, who prepares for his main event matchup with Honky Tonk Man.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Billy Jack Haynes:</strong></em><em> Ya know, it only takes one win to get back on the right track in the World Wrestling Federation, and I have my opportunity tonight. I have the skills, I have the determination, and I have my fans behind me! Honky Tonk Man, you’re in my way, which is the wrong place AND the wrong time! You got a big mouth, just like that pipsqueak manager of yours, but I’ll tell ya what. I’ll be honored to shut it for ya tonight!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Back from commercials, Howard Finkel introduces the latest signing to the World Wrestling Federation, </em><em><strong>Austin Idol!</strong></em><em> A major star down south, Idol heads to the ring for his first match in the WWF since it was known as WWWF!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Austin Idol</strong> defeats <strong>Sika</strong> via Submission. Idol survives the savagery of Sika and comes out with an impressive victory. Idol works over the knee, then eventually forces Sika to submit to the Las Vegas Leglock.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gene Okerlund is standing by with Dino Bravo & Frenchy Martin backstage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Dino Bravo, last night at Crunch Classic, you were defeated by Tito Santana in singles action. Like it or not, you and Paul Orndoff will have to face Strike Force in tag team action once again as a result of your loss!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dino Bravo:</strong></em><em> Let’s get one thing straight, me and Paul Orndoff are never teaming EVER AGAIN!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> What?! What do you mean?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dino Bravo:</strong></em><em> You saw what happened, Okerlund! Mr. Wonderful cost me my match, then had the nerve to put his hands on me! I don’t have any reason to deal with a loser like him. Our tag team is over!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong></em><em> Just like that? You’re quitting the team?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Dino Bravo:</strong></em><em> I’m not quitting anything, Frenchy & I are FIRING Orndoff! But Strike Force, don’t think I’m done with you! You see, Frenchy & I are out scouting now for the perfect tag team partner, someone much better than Mr. Wondeful! And when we find him? You’ll get your tag team match, Strikeforce. But I promise you, you’ll regret ever getting it!</em></p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Tag Team Champions <strong>The Hart Foundation</strong> defeat <strong>Corporal Kirchner & Laser Tron</strong> in Non-Title Action. A clinic put on by the champs, they show why they are wearing the gold. Hart Foundation puts this one away after hitting Laser Tron with the Hart Attack.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Immediately after the match, Jim Neidhart demands the microphone.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Jim Neidhart:</strong></em><em> TUNNEY! We have a bone to pick with you! We are tired of you taking advantage of us! We are the best tag team in professional wrestling, and you keep on disrespecting us! Davey Boy Smith & Ricky Steamboat do NOT deserve a rematch, and we do NOT deserve the unfair stipulations added!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The Hitman takes the mic.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Bret Hart:</strong></em><em> We are tired of not receiving the respect we deserve as the Tag Team Champions! So this Saturday, we are going to beat The Bulldog & The Dragon. We are going to keep our titles. And Jack Tunney? Get ready, because Jimmy Hart is getting out lawyers rounded up. Because after we beat Bulldog & Dragon? We want a raise!!!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Main Event!</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Honky Tonk Man</strong> defeats <strong>Billy Jack Haynes</strong> via Pinfall. Honky survives the right hands and big shots of Haynes, and even looks to be done for after Haynes hits a nice dropkick. Haynes looks to lock on his Full Nelson, but gets distracted by Jimmy Hart on the apron. This allows Honky to hit a perfect chop block on Haynes, taking him down by the knee. As Haynes tries to stand, Honky grabs hold and connects with the Shake, Rattle, & Roll! 1-2-3, It’s Over! Honky Tonk Man gets to dance and play his guitar, whether the crowd likes it or not.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Before Superstars of Wrestling closes off tonight, we go to pre-taped comments of the WWF Intercontinental Champion, “Macho Man” Randy Savage. A smiling Miss Elizabeth is at his side.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Randy Savage:</strong></em><em> This Saturday Night, twenty men will enter the ring for a battle royal. The opportunity of a lifetime is on the line. To challenge the Macho Man for the Intercontinental Championship. Whoever wins will celebrate and consider their victory the biggest opportunity of their life. Little do they know, all their victory will promise is a beating from the Macho Man! Ohhhh Yeeeaaahhh! Whoever wins will fall victim to the madness, I promise you. So good luck, gentlemen, for I will be watching, and I will be looking forward to crushing someone’s hopes and dreams! Ohhhhh Yeeeaaaahhhh!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match of the Night: Honky Tonk Man defeats Billy Jack Haynes (77)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived