So I am going to eventually try to make another diary, and hopefully it will be the LondonVerse if I am allowed. But anyways my question is how do people format their shows? I have tried to write it in word document and then have all the picture links and format links in the document but it gets cluttered and I lose interest. I was wondering if people use any programs where they do the whole show then save it as a jpeg to place on the forums? I hope that makes sense as I feel that I am rambling lol :p

<p>I've never done a diary here on GDS, but I have done a few over on EWB.</p><p>

Personally, I don't use pictures in my diaries as I feel it clutters up the whole thing... I will post a PPV poster, but that is pretty much it. </p><p> </p><p>

But yeah, I write my shows in a Word document, full shows and edit it until I'm happy. Then copy and paste and edit it so it fits.</p>

<p>I've never done that, and I've received praise for my diaries (cheap plug)... </p><p>

Like I said, I put in a poster when doing my PPV's, to give it a special feel, but that's it. Title matches, headlines and so on, I highlight with larger letters, colour, cursiv and stuff like that.</p>

<p>I generally don't read diaries without pictures. That's just my preference and not a slight on them but just giving you my perspective. I don't like reading walls of text on a computer screen at the best of times (won't even use a kindle).</p><p> </p><p>

Personally I just find wrestling a visual medium and I much prefer there to be visual cues when reading about it. It is time consuming to put them in, absolutely it is! Personally I think the payoff is worth the effort for me but there's definitely scope for a vast myriad of different approaches.</p><p> </p><p>

I have definitely seen diaries where people share screenshots of the show 'results' screen before too. I think what's you were asking on your initial post?</p>

Archived