AI use of developmental feds?

I'm not sure keeping 27-32 year old guys in dev feds long-term is necessarily wrong. I tend to run a somewhat bloated roster, so if I have guys I'm not going to use for a month or two (esp. Openers and ET's) I send them to one of my dev feds. Match experience is match experience. My usual trigger for them being ready to stay on my main roster long-term is when psych hits light green.

Maybe the AI is looking for similar things?

I find that it depends on the mod and the situation. If the company has a bloated roster to begin with, it will be slower to bring the talent up, so they linger longer in developmental. But I do agree with Koholos - those ages aren't "too old for developmental" by any means.

For me WWE automatically call up all of NXT's bigger stars (Roode, Nakamura, Joe, Young and Asuka) and this leaves NXT with Liv Morgan and Peyton Royce fighting for the women's title. To be fair most of these guys could have easily debuted in the main roster and automatically went straight into the midcard at least so it's no surprise that the AI does this when WWE only score ratings around 70 for every show

Archived