DB Real World Update

Damian

Haven't got a proper name for it yet, but me and my team are working hard. So far completed are.... WWE: Raw (entirely.. including movesets, pics, belts & belt pics, tag teams, everything.. even the ones not included on the Raw site.) Smackdown is on it's way, i know the guy is working away on it. NWA-TNA: So far I've added and completed Nash, Hall, Jarrett, AJ, Raven, DDP and Chris Sabin. That includes movesets and everything. And all belts and belt pics etc... RoH: No workers, but everything is set up and ready. FWA: No workers but everything is set up and ready. OVW: Burchill - done Matt Morgan - done Extra Workers: Randy Savage - done Hulk Hogan - done Ultimate Warrior - done Goldberg - done I started everything from scratch, including moves.. everything. I'm looking for extra help if anybody is interested and in the pics department too.. as belts need cutting and sorting for me.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty busy, so if you're serious about helping out.. get at me. Anyway i've got a question for everybody and it's going to effect how i make the update. Basically, obviously peoples estimates about how good you have to be in a stat to do a move isn't very accurate. If i gave Viscera his realistic stats.. he can't have nearly any of the moves he does on TV. Same goes for alot of workers. SO, would you rather them have realistic stats, but lack alot of moves they do from their moveset. Or have all their moves by having slightly over stats? As the stats don't really seem to have any effect in the game, i've been doing it with the latter, but it's your update, so drop some feedback.

Most people have higher stats than what fans say they would. They need to, to be able to do what they do. They just don't show it all the time. Lots of people were able to bodyslam Big John Studd... just nobody was allowed to. That doesn't mean everyone who failed has a puny Power stat. Even the cruisers can run around doing piledrivers and other "Life 200 pounds over your head and toss it in that direction" moves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally back Hi guys. i'm sorry for the delay in my update.... It was going extremely well and i was about to release the WWE, TNA and FWA packed game when my pc began to screw with me. I wasn't able to get into my XP accounts as it kept auto logging me back out. I called out some pro's and they couldn't do a damn thing to save anything on my harddrive. So i had to reset my entire system, losing my WrestlingSpirit update, all my games.. even my underground rap album which was nearly finished... Being the idiot i am, i hadn't backed ANYTHING up from May 2004. I've finally got everything running again... minus the fact I can't use Windows Update as it won't co-operate with me. I'm using the Firefox browser now, as it's the only way i can use the net. And i'm straight back to work on the update. Trust me, if you're frustrated about the delay, imagine how i am... all the ****in hours I put into it. One thing however was the pro's found a virus that had be put into my computer from a guy I'd spoken to on MSN.... i get the feeling it was the same guy who said he'd do so, if I didn't "lend" him my copy of Wrestling Spirit.. back when it was released. So if anybody knows of this son of a ***** is.... gladly, by all means.. have his pc destroyed :D Anyway il'll start this damn update again now.. anybody up for giving me a hand again?

Ok, as there is alot of demand for a Beta version... I'll get to work on releasing it. I've already added a couple of Raw guys and a few legends. I'll try and have a beta test of WWE, TNA and FWA done a.s.a.p. I've already made alot of the movesets and to save time, I'll allow you guys to do the testing with the beta. So i'll have it out (with all hope) by the end of the month... if i'm ahead of schedule.. I'll give you a choice of releasing it early or adding another fed.

Archived