DB Real World Update

Damian

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch [B]LETS GO DAMIEN![/B] release the patch (chant it like in tna!!!!) If we all do it, mabye he will hear us! Heres hoping!

I have read the whole topic, I've been sitting patiently waiting for it. You say to give him time, then you ask "where is it", then you try to go off topic followed by 2 pointless posts about Hoyt and Test and then you make the most impatient post of them all. Stop with the petty insult before you go further.

[QUOTE=Chibul]So why didn't you message him and ask him about it?[/QUOTE] He's turned into a mute and isn't speaking. At all. (He's like this since he logged on)

I hope these moves are in for Samoa Joe : Choke Sleeper / Choke Sleeper Clutch Island Driver Chimeraplex Dragon Suplex Hold C.C.S. Enzuigiri Avalanche Muscle Buster. Damian, keep up with the good work on the update. Chibul, Relaxed man. He's going to release it soon when he get his server fixed.

Okay. The guy gave a release date. If it was me, I'd have given a release date to shut you all the hell up too. And you know what? If he hit a snag and couldn't reach an arbitrary deadline on his own project that all YOU have to do is download and play with, so what? If he released it today, and there was a bug that the wrestler YOU wanted to play with wouldn't work, you'd be on here biting a hole in his ass in five minutes. I almost wish the forum mods would close this thread. Let Damian repost when he has the final version done. That'll shut you all up. And trust me, I've done mod work before. Just to do something "simple" like add an eleven team conference into Tournament Dreams took me NINE HOURS of dedicated work. And that wasn't involving adding real players to the game. What these two are doing here impresses me. And I won't be on here bugging them about when it's coming out, no matter how much I'd want to play it.

Archived