DB Real World Update

Damian

Ok i can say the update is now under works, I had a few teething problems with my pc after needing to reset it again. But now I can tell you WWE is underway now, I'll keep you updated each day and let you know what I've added. So i'll give an update later tonight when I'm done adding some more to it.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've found it's best to make the movelist with moves you know for a fact the wrestlers do or can do, and then check what stats are required for them. Since the skill stats don't seem to make a huge amount of difference in this game, generally just dictating which moves can and can't be done, only the toughness, stamina and such need to be carefully considered

;) Already got that in mind Cyber... did it last time, went for moves and the move stat over the wrestler stat. As for the finishing moves. I'll cover it cuz these damn updates can be easily corrupted by switchin files about. But to let everybody know; WWE is on... Wrestlers Added: Batista - Completed Chris Benoit - Completed Chris Jericho - Completed Eric Bischoff - Completed Theodore Long - Completed Vince McMahon - Completed More will be added Sunday night from the Raw roster. Now for a quick ask for HELP!!!!!!!!!, lol. Now most of these updates ask for people to do the wrestlers or the moves.. which is pretty much the whole update, lol. But i don't need help there.. I need help when it comes to a little thing called GRAPHICS. Basically what I need is help when it comes to the Belt Pics. I wondered if anybody could cut and put the following titles onto a cool little background; Raw World IC Womens Raw Tag Smackdown World US Cruiser Smackdown Tag. Please reply here or PM me.. whatever, and let me know if anybody can do this.. if so, I'll welcome u onto the team to help get this update out. Thanks for those supporting this, i'll hopefully have the update out with at least WWE, TNA and ROH a.s.a.p.

I had a lot of those before my comp crashed. I should be able to find them again and get them set up for you. EDIT: Just on a first look through the sites I remember, I have both world titles and the Intercontinental Title. One's down at the moment, so I'll try back there over the weekend.

Ring of Honor help as far as knowledge and information about the wrestlers (and valets, and managers, etc) in Ring of Honor, i can certainly help out. i've been to pretty much every show in the past 12 months, so i'm fairly familiar. lol...

Great pics, love them man. Like the way u gone 'Blue BG' for SD and Red for Raw.. i woulda stuck them all on the same bg, lol. Anyway i'll add these to the game and get on with updating. As for the guy who's following ROH, if u can put a Wordpad page together of the people who wrestle there now and a few details.. like champs etc... I can add them in... as in the UK we only get ROH's Tape from like 6 months back.

My ROH comes from TWC - The Wrestling Channel.. not a big enough fan to buy tapes. Here's what got done today: Chris Nowinski - Done Christian - Done Edge - Done Eugene - Done Garrison Cade - Done Gene Snitsky - Done A mega update will be done Tuesday... possibly near the whole Raw roster will be done!

Awesome job on the belts... all we need now is; Womens, United States Cruiserweight BOTH Tag Teams. Also a further update has been done today cuz I had nothing else to do, lol. WORKERS ADDED w/Movelists: Jerry Lawler - Done Jim Ross - Done (no Movelist.. Non-Wrestler) Jonathan Coachman - Done Tomorrow i'll be doing 3 hours of updating, so look for the Raw roster to be completed, then I'll be adding their relationships in, which i'll run by you incase i've missed any.

My update is bound to be packed, but i'm focusing right now on getting the most popular by demand feds in it... WWE, TNA and ROH have been requested more than any other, so they'll be first. As for the Demo... well depends what u want, currently all you could really do is Exhibitions with the half done Raw roster thats currently added. But if thats what u want?

[QUOTE=spmkillie]yeah i agree you should focus on those more important ones first, with prob some important indy wrestlers who arent at those big 3[/QUOTE] Yeah i'll be adding WWE, TNA and ROH's stars. Anybody who may have left them by the time I've released it will stay in obviously and also the big draws who remain unsigned: Sting, Goldberg, Hogan, Warrior, Luger.. etc... and a few Indy names I like :)

Latest Update Ok people, i'm getting alot further now.. I've not been able to finished Raw today like I had hoped as the Girlfriend wants to go into the city and buy X-File Series 3 and see a movie.. so I've had to cut it short today, however not that short cuz today I've added all the following: WORKERS ADDED (w/Movelists unless stated): Kane - Done Lita - Done Mark Henry - Done Maria - Done (Manager) Matt Hardy - Done Maven - Done Mick Foley - Done (complete with Cactus, Mankind moves too) Molly Holly - Done Randy Orton - Done Not bad for two hours, half assed work while I got moaned at huh? lol I'm looking for a bit or info and TWO pics, so I can add Ivory, Daivari and Hassan tho. So if anybody can get me the following, i'd be greatful. Ivory - Date of Birth needed Khosrow Daivari - Recent Picture Muhammad Hassan - Recent Picture Thanks and I'll be doing FIVE hours updating tomorrow.. I'll need some No Doze Tablets i think, haha.. peace!

Archived