DB Real World Update

Damian

Ok well i'm about to continue updating, i'll release a demo for exhibitions as soon as Raw is finished, that way by the time your all bored, I can release a Raw & Smackdown version. One more thing though, I wondered if you guys would like a Commentary Pack with my update?, i could easily commentate moves, i know the name of just about everything, have excellent recording gear as i'm a rap artist, so quality would be good?. But it's entirely up to you guys, I may even take on a second person to do sound too? Anyway i'm off to try attempt to finish Raw, but i'll be checkin back every now and then. Peace!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, I wouldnt mind a new voice with the commentary so that would bother me(sorry Adam if thats you :D). But if you need help with it like a scrpit or a second voice let me know....I would like to help out with this. Just recently discovered and am an addict now......

Maybe i'll do a Pop Idol/American Idol audition for the 2nd commentator, lol. Just letting you all know Raw is complete, but I wanna run through it today, make sure it's ok-ish.. then i'll release it for you all to test for yourself, tomorrow.

Ok i've got a problem, I can't find any ****in sites to upload this too. PcPage.com won't display properly on my pc for some reason.. probably cuz it's so tacky, lol. They haven't e-mailed me a pass either. Fwrestling.com doesn't seem to accept zip files and the max limit on the Attachments here is 2MB. So all I can suggest is.. E-mail me at: [email]damochasez@hotmail.com[/email] (one of my old accounts) and I can reply a.s.a.p with the File as an attachment. Incase u have a cap on attachments, the file is 4.7MB.. Note.. if you add [email]damochasez@hotmail.com[/email] to your MSN list, i could send it through that too.. yes I have DSL/Broadband. Lastly, if anybody knows a site that'll let me upload, so u can download.. feel free to let me know.

[QUOTE=Damian]Great pics, love them man. Like the way u gone 'Blue BG' for SD and Red for Raw.. i woulda stuck them all on the same bg, lol. Anyway i'll add these to the game and get on with updating. As for the guy who's following ROH, if u can put a Wordpad page together of the people who wrestle there now and a few details.. like champs etc... I can add them in... as in the UK we only get ROH's Tape from like 6 months back.[/QUOTE] don't know if this is what you're looking at. it's pretty basic. heel or face, and if they're part of a tag team or stable...lemme know...

Ok people, I'm back to work on the WreSpi update. Since the release of the Raw Exhibition pack, ALOT of re-working has been done to it including: Most Finishers or Trademarks having their Wow, Ouch, Stiffness and Success Rates altered. Alot of additional moves added to the works that I either missed or forgot about. Updated pics for workers, worker stats updated and just about anything else that I could tweak.. is done. So now i can get to work on Smackdown. I may do some updating later on, but for now... I gotta wash up, girlfriend will moan otherwise, lol. If anybody wants the Raw Exhibition Pack in it's updated form.. just say and it'll be uploaded.

Ok work's restarted on the update, i've been strapped for time lately and am even today.. however I've done my best to squeeze in a few workers in the short amount of time I had. ADDED: (SMACKDOWN): Amy Weber (Manager/Eye Candy Moveset) Akio (Own Moveset) I've not got alot of time this week, setting up a b-day party as a surprise ya see... I'll be back to normal next week though and a huge update will be done.. Smackdown will be finished by Next Sunday and released with the new Raw. Some people have asked why it's taking so long, well it's down to movesets really.. next to EVERY wrestler has their own moveset in moden day wrestling so i'm having to do them one by one for every worker in the big league feds like WWE and TNA. When we reach the indies.. alot of the big guys will have default sets for Strong or Psycho styles.. etc. But until then, the update's won't be coming too thick and fast so bear with me while I get all these damn Movesets for WWE out the way.

ohhhh Amy Weber (Manager/Eye Candy Moveset) I heard shes just quit WWE! About wrestler info Any chance you've checked over at [url]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/[/url] Heres what i foubnd about Ivory for you Wrestler: Ivory Real Name: Lisa Moretti Birthday: November 26, 1961 Hometown: Torrance CA Marital Status: Height & Weight: 5'5 - 135lbs Trained by: Mondo Guererro Debut: 1986 Previous Gimmicks: Tina Ferrari (GLOW) Finishing Move: Poison Ivory (Facebuster) Favorite Moves: Big Swing Small Package Samoan Driver Notable Feuds: Debra Marlena Sable Jacqueline Tori Fabulous Moolah Miss Kitty B.B. Dean Malenko Lita Chyna Molly Holly --- They also have loads of wrestler images etc... and rosters for promotions

She's actually in talks about coming back though, so don't delete her yet :) [url]http://www.411mania.com/wrestling[/url] is a pretty reliable news site.

Ok although I said i'm busy this week until Tuesday, I've actually still managed to slip in a little extra updating. ADDED (With Movesets): Al Snow - Completed Big Show - Completed Bill DeMott - Retired, Commentator Billy Kidman - Completed Booker T - Completed Also ADDED: All Default Movesets.. So game now allows a Career to start, although it's not recommened as there is only one promotion. Also I've gone through the Stamina and Toughness levels on EVERY worker and tweaked them to give it a more a Shoot style feel, rather than the way I had done it before which would have suited EWR or TEW more. This now makes it harder to beat the workers who're known to be hard to beat.. i.e.. Big Show, Kane and HHH will be high, jobbers like La Resistance, Val and Maven are now easier to pick off. Also I've tweaked the Spirit Points in the same way, but slightly differently. So now being Big Show against Sylvain Greiner won't be a close call like it turned out in my original pack, Show would destroy him, with very little chance of defeat.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm back to work full steam on the project again as of Friday. I've got court tomorrow and i've been busy preparing for it today, but still I've slipped in two more workers to the update. ADDED (With Movesets): Bubba Ray Dudley - Done Carlito Caribbean Cool - Done Other Update: Amy Weber placed as unemployed Now when it comes to the Smackdown pack being released with the Raw pack, odds are i may be missing vital moves or other things, as I don't watch Smackdown anymore. I haven't done since Benoit jumped to Raw.. yes I long time. I've caught bits and pieces and got interested as Carlito arrives only for Hardcore Holly to injure him and kill off my interest again. So if anything is off, lemme know and I'll fix it when it's done. Look out for around 10 workers to be added Friday and another bunch on Sunday.

Ok a question i've been meaning to ask for a while now, is what do you want me to do with development territories? Do i completely leave out OVW, FWA Academy etc.. and put the workers in those areas into the Development deal in their respective fed, or list the Development Territory as an actual fed?

Archived