DB Real World Update

Damian

Update! Sorry for the slowness lately but i've just added more and will do even more today! ADDED (with Movesets unless stated): Charlie Haas - Done Chavo Guerrero Jr - Done D-Von Dudley - Done Daniel Puder - Done Expect EASILY another 4, possibly another 8, within the next few hours.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as I promised, now back 100% at this update. ADDED (With Movesets): Danny Basham - Done Dawn Marie - Done (Manager w/ moveset) Doug Basham - Done Eddie Guerrero - Done About to start adding another 4, but not sure if I'll get them done in time before my gf is back from work, lol. If i do, i'll post up them too. And i don't suppose anybody can do me a favor and list EVERY WWE PPV they have in a year, as I can't remember them all, lol.

This year's schedule January: New Year's Revolution Royal Rumble February: No Way Out April (usually March): WrestleMania May: Backlash Judgement Day June: Vengeance July: Bad Blood Great American Bash August: SummerSlam September: Unforgiven October: No Mercy November: Taboo Tuesday Survivor Series December: Armageddon

More updates as promised. ADDED (With Moveset unless stated): Funaki - Done Hardcore Holly - Done Heidenreich - Done John Bradshaw Layfield - Done EVENTS ADDED: All WWE. BELTS ADDED: All NWA:TNA. TV SHOWS ADDED: TNA Impact! TNA Xplosion

Just let me know if i've gotten the brands right. January: New Year's Revolution - Raw Royal Rumble - Both February: No Way Out - SD! April (usually March): WrestleMania - Both May: Backlash - Raw Judgement Day - SD! June: Vengeance - Raw July: Bad Blood - Raw Great American Bash - SD! August: SummerSlam - Both September: Unforgiven - Raw! October: No Mercy - SD! November: Taboo Tuesday - Raw Survivor Series - Both December: Armageddon - SD! The balance seems a bit off, but i was never particularlly good at remember which is which.

ADDED (w/ Movesets unless stated): Joy Giovanni - Manager Lauren Jones - Manager Michelle McCool - Manager Miss Jackie - Manager Rochelle Loewen - Manager Torrie Wilson - Manager FEDS ADDED: TNA (added earlier dunno if i mentioned it) ROH

Well it'll stay in until it's confirmed, also I've just added some more moves. ADDED MOVES: Taunt - Hype The Crowd Taunt - Arrogant Bragging Taunt - Muscular Pose Move - Top Rope Reverse Elbow (Y2J) Move - Atomic Backbreaker (Hassan) I'll add more tomorrow.

I think it makes alot more sense to release the real world update with the complete WWE fed. It gives us the opportunity of trying it out while the other feds are being created. You could create different feds every week and add it in the next version. Boon and Rick are doing the same with their DOTT scenario by adding in feds with new workers and new pics. Their just updating every week. It does take 3/4 months to complete a 23 real world feds within that month period, so my advice is to release WWE fed while you're working on another fed then release that fed in the next version. Sorry to throw ideas at you. I just think it works out that way.

No, that's not how we did at all. The scenario wasn't released until the actual DB was finished. Alot of people pestered us to release 'demos', but what was finally released was not a demo. The additional promotions in Mexico and the UK Region were added in as we researched them.

All i've done is what people asked, I had finished up Raw and people begged to have a demo of it so they could wrestle in Exhibitions with the Raw superstars. So i released it while I was finishing up Smackdown (which is coming close to finish now). I'm not sure if i'll release a demo of Raw & Smackdown, i may just hold it back until i've finished up TNA and ROH first, then release that pack while I continue to add in a few more US Indy's and some from UK.

Ok fair enough i'll release Raw & SD when it's done (won't be long now) and then within a week or two, you'll have TNA easily. Being a TNA mark, i'll enjoy doing that (unlike SD). Anyway i'm just off to add another ton of SD workers.

ADDED (w/Movesets unless stated): Kenzo Suzuki - Done Kurt Angle - Done Luther Reigns - Done Mark Jindrak - Done Michael Cole - Done (Announcer) Tazz - Done (Color Commentator) UPDATED: All WWE PPV sizes, all at great minus the big 4 at huge. WWE Main TV shows size altered to Great WWE B-Shows altered to Good. I've only got 10 workers left on Smackdown now and then this pack will be out. I'll be looking for a Sunday release at latest. Also i'm looking for somebody to do the Relationships for WWE, you'll need MSN to recieve the update, you'll have it before anybody, but you'll need to have all the relationships done by Sunday. If anybody is interested, let me know.

ADDED (w/Movesets) Paul London - Done Rene Dupree - Done Rey Mysterio Jr - Done Rob Van Dam - Done Scotty 2 Hotty - Done Spike Dudley - Done The Undertaker - Done Ok now I just need a little feedback and help on the last bit. I need to know what exactly the finishers are for these following workers. Nunzio, Orlando Jordan and Shannon Moore. Not seeing SD in nearly a year, kinda puts me way out on what they actually do in WWE other than job? Also anybody know is Jesus has a finisher? When i got this feedback i'll add the last 7 workers in (including the updated Raw 3 workers) And then I'll do the relationships myself and you'll have the update by Sunday.

[B]Shannon Moore[/B] Mooregasm: Top Rope Somersault Neckbreaker Halo: Top Rope Corkscrew Moonsault [B]Nunzio[/B] Sicilian Slice: Off the second rope leg DDT Arrivederci: Springboard Armbar Takedown [B]Orlando Jordan[/B] Black Ice: Flatliner Johnson Shuffle: Shuffling Punch Flurry Swinging Neckbreaker (I don't remember ever seeing him win with the last two, though.)

ADDED (w/Movesets unless stated): Chris Masters - Done Jesus - Done (no finisher, don't know it) Khosrow Daivari - Done (with in-ring moveset too but set to manage) Muhammad Hassan - Done Nunzio - Done Orlando Jordan - Done Shannon Moore - Done WWE is officially.. finished. All thats left is the relationships and it'll be ready for release. Look for it hopefully Sunday. May even contain some TNA workers by then.

[QUOTE=Damian]ADDED (w/Movesets unless stated): Jesus - Done (no finisher, don't know it) [/QUOTE] Here's some info from bodyslamming.com Real Name: Aaron Aguilera Nickname: Hardkore Kidd, Conquistador Uno, Jesus Aguilera Affiliation: WWE SMACKDOWN! Current Title Holding: None Height: 6'6" Weight: 240 lbs Date of birth: February 29 From: Orange, California Pro debut: 2000 Trained by: El Jefe, UPW, Kevin Quinn, Tom Howard, Superboy, American Dragon Finisher: Seated Choke Slam, Montezuma's Revenge, South of the Border Current Member of: Jesus & Carlito Caribbean Cool Former Member of: Los Conquistadors, Hardcore Inc Hope it helps.

[QUOTE=Briskout]Did you make one of Masters' finishers the Polish Hammer? Please say you did :D[/QUOTE] Masters finishers are 'Axe Handle Lariat' which is the description of that move, if he calls it the Polish Hammer then i'll rename it. And the other one 'Master Lock' his modified Full Nelson. Thanks to the guy for the info on Jesus, i'll add it in later on when I do some of the relationships for the workers.

Archived