DB Real World Update

Damian

Jindrak Hey man great work. I do have one small issues, Mark Jindrak has no moves, or at least next to none, the man whips you against the ropes grabs you and repeats, again and agiagn until you reverse or fight back. Other than that good job.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Lazurus]Here's some info from bodyslamming.com Real Name: Aaron Aguilera Nickname: Hardkore Kidd, Conquistador Uno, Jesus Aguilera Affiliation: WWE SMACKDOWN! Current Title Holding: None Height: 6'6" Weight: 240 lbs Date of birth: February 29 From: Orange, California Pro debut: 2000 Trained by: El Jefe, UPW, Kevin Quinn, Tom Howard, Superboy, American Dragon Finisher: Seated Choke Slam, Montezuma's Revenge, South of the Border Current Member of: Jesus & Carlito Caribbean Cool Former Member of: Los Conquistadors, Hardcore Inc Hope it helps.[/QUOTE] So you ask for details, I give them to you and then you give Aaron Aguilera the 'Running Big Boot' as a finisher? Like a sit out chokeslam is so hard to do? Are all the other non-main event movesets like this? If you want some help then I'll happily run my eye over these guys.

[QUOTE=Lazurus]So you ask for details, I give them to you and then you give Aaron Aguilera the 'Running Big Boot' as a finisher? Like a sit out chokeslam is so hard to do? Are all the other non-main event movesets like this? If you want some help then I'll happily run my eye over these guys.[/QUOTE] Everybody has their WWE movesets, i took Aguliera's moveset u handed me and run it by a few people, but most said to just give him the moves he uses in WWE for now.. or which he's done about 4. I'll add the Seated Choke Slam with the TNA update though.

Ok updates done today, i've gone through all the stuff people mentioned and have fixed all bugs etc...: Jesus - has had his Double Handed Choke Bomb added. Paul London - has his Headbutt, Springboard Moonsault and Mushroom Stomp added, also for London, i went to add the Dragon Suplex like asked by he already had it (Full Nelson Suplex). Shannon Moore - I checked that Halo and the Moregasm were in it after people said they weren't and BOTH moves ARE there. Energy levels have been tweaked, no longer are Torrie Wilson's energy levels higher than the cruisers.. although when checking it, she had half Stamina and half Toughness of next to every cruiserweight, so i'm baffled how she showed up with more? Highflying Moves made more powerful - Rana, FrakenRana, Head Scissors and another one, forgot it's name, lol Highflying Moves with frequency raised - Shooting Star Press, London 450 Splash, Sommersault Legdrop, Senton Bomb and a few minor ones. Body Leg Scissors has had it's Frequency lowered. WWE: Matt Hardy - Released Rhyno - Released Rochelle Loewen - Released Simon Dean - Added Viscera - Added Mark Jindrak - Moveset added (forgot to save it before, so didn't have one) All titles updated with new holders. TNA: AJ Styles - Added w/Moveset (including 20+ added moves!) More to come tomorrow night!

No sorry, if you install my new update, you won't be able to play any exsisting career or keep any workers you've added yourself. Thats why when i release packs, it's always when a good amount of stuff has been added.

I've only just registered here but I've been browsing the forum for a few months now, eagerly waiting for the newest editions of the real world DB update and looking at information for TEW05. I finally decided to join to try and help out :) WWE has released Paul Bearer, Jesus and Will 'Chilly Willy' Jones. I only saw you mention Rhyno and Hardy so I thought I would tell you about those three.

No infact you are right. Chilly Willy was released from his Development deal and Jesus was released yesterday. It's on just about every reputable wrestling website, 1wrestling.com PWInsider.com 411mania.com/wrestling/ so it's good enough for me. I've cut Jesus from the company and will likely revert him back to his original Indy name.

Update... WWE: Hulk Hogan - w/Heel and Face Moveset TNA: Monty Brown - Moveset not finished A couple more movesets have been tweaked and updated also. HELP NEEDED. Ok i need a TNA nut to give me a hand on some pointers on some of the workers movesets, I'm a casual watcher but only watch certain guys matches with great interest. So i need a few pointers.. starting with Monty Brown, what moves does he do other than The Pounce? lol. PM me with a list if you can. Also Simon Dean, i need some moves of his as I don't really see him do any in WWE and wasn't much a Nova fan.

[QUOTE=mazx]What's funny about the CM, Colt thing is that in my promoter diary over at TEW I hired these guys for the wwe and was told I was being unrealistic.[/QUOTE] The ones who said that are stupid. Why wouldn't WWE sign two highly charismatic guys that can wrestle? Ok, Punk has those stupid tattoos but he could still come in with his straight edge - gimmick.

Archived