DB Real World Update

Damian

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats because the updates I've written down are one's added SINCE the last pack came out. These will all be featured in the next pack I release which will be WWE & TNA. Looking at my game, i'd say TNA is already about half done, so it won't be long now.

[QUOTE=mazx]What's funny about the CM, Colt thing is that in my promoter diary over at TEW I hired these guys for the wwe and was told I was being unrealistic.[/QUOTE] It kind of is. CM Punk, As I've heard isn't going to WWE... AJ Styles isn't, Either.. or Christopher Daniels. :) See, WWE thinks Daniels doesn't have "it". AJ Styles denied their contract.. Right at the moment all I've heard is Bryan Danielson might go to WWE.. *tear*. Anyways, (Y) to DB because he's so dedicated to this.

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]It kind of is. CM Punk, As I've heard isn't going to WWE... AJ Styles isn't, Either.. or Christopher Daniels. :) See, WWE thinks Daniels doesn't have "it". AJ Styles denied their contract.. Right at the moment all I've heard is Bryan Danielson might go to WWE.. *tear*. Anyways, (Y) to DB because he's so dedicated to this.[/QUOTE] CM Punk actually worked a dark match for WWE last week.....

It was more than likely just a one shot deal for Punk much like WWE used ROH workers John Walters and Jimmy Rave, although word earlier in the year was that Mick Foley had spoken to Vince about Samoa Joe and C.M. Punk's amazing MOTYC back in October. Punk is from Chicago and that Heat was held in Illinois so that may have been a factor. Also Damian it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Raven to be in ROH since he hasn't wrestled there since the end of 2003.

I think, I'm not 100% sure though that you put Steph in RoH on a Lifetime contract instead of WWE, unless RoH signed her to one in my game, but you have Shane on a Lifetime contract so I figured Steph would be as well, and that it was just a simple error on your part.

The Steph thing was prolly a slip up, i accidently put alot of the later workers in ROH, as originally only WWE were on the game and i didn't have to tweak the fed part. It'll be fixed. As for the default moveset, i've left alot empty because in the real world, there isn't really such thing as a default moveset, minus a few styles in which everybody is the same.. mainly big workers.. every highflyer has something different that sets them apart, same with technical workers etc.. A default moveset is really only needed for the original worlds, because its quicker, requires less work etc.. but it makes alot of the workers the same and therefore boring.

UPDATE! WWE: Added - Johnny Nitro Added - Joey Mercury Added - Melina Perez Added - Tag Team - MNM TNA: Added - Chris Sabin Added - Michael Shane Added - Andy Douglas Added - Chase Stevens Added - Elix Skipper Added - Mikey Batts Added - Petey Williams Added - Dustin Rhodes Other - Added - Kid Kash (Had just made him for TNA when I heard he was gone.. UK is a month behind on TNA) Removed - Chris Candido (Had just added him and heard of his death today, RIP)

Are you adding stone cold including his trademarks and mannerism. The wrestlers in your update all going to have mannerisms just like boon use in his DOTT update? Also are there any plans of adding joshi puroresu aka japanese women wrestling like all japan women wrestling or gaea i'm a big fan of ayamada hamada, manana toyota.

I have made some taunt moves, but haven't sent the file in to him yet. Here's a list of the taunts I have: Taunt: Argue with Ref Taunt: Come on Baby Taunt: Cut Throat Taunt: Double Bird Taunt: Finger Poke of Doom Taunt: Flair Flop Taunt: French Tickler Taunt: Hellfire & Brimstone Taunt: Hulk Up Taunt: Just Bring It Taunt: Kip Up Taunt: RIP Pin Taunt: Rob… Van… Dam Taunt: Rope Shake Taunt: Suggestive Camera Angle Taunt: Tuning up the Band Taunt: Zombie Situp

Archived