DB Real World Update

Damian

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]So if hogan is in, would he have his three punch fury, Big boot and the leg drop?[/QUOTE] Hogan is all ready and roaring the unleash Hulkamania one more time on the update, as soon as TNA is done, you'll be able to use the Hulkster as he's on it with WWE. His finishers are the 'YOU! Big Boot' which is the punches and the big boot, and his two others are the 'Hogan Legdrop' and extra powerful Legdrop and his Japanese finisher which is basically a running hook clothesline. So yes is your answer. As for most of the mannerisms, it seems like alot of people want them, i personally opted not too cuz it makes it too easy to put on a good match, you can just stand there with a friend taunting each other for 10 minutes and it's an A+ classic. Not what i call earning it, but if you guys want them, I can put in a few I guess.

I'm currently doing a Molly career, and on Monday, week 3 of May 2006, she beat Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship. This means that she is simultaneously holding the Women's, Intercontinental, and World Heavyweight belts. I added quite a bit to her moveset for taking on bigger guys, but the only thing she's missing now is being half of the tag champs.

Well, I tweaked her stats a bit, especially stamina and psychology. I also added lots of DDTs and Neckbreakers to her moveset, since they can be used on people of any size. EDIT: And she just lost it to Jericho in her first defense. Decent match though. I might start a new Molly career in a few weeks and do a diary for it. Decided that this would be a challenge after winning a world title within a year in Shelton Benjamin and Paul London careers.

HELP WANTED.. Basically just to speed up the release, I'm needing somebody or 2 people to help make moves for the workers, so I can simply import them and add them to the movesets. If your interested, add me to your MSN: [email]db_ox14@hotmail.com[/email]

Here's what I have so far. I won't be online much for the next week, but I'll try to do moves for at least the following workers (all are women not in either of the two big promotions): Gail Kim Nidia Jazz Ariel Most of the moves in this pack are pretty self-explanitory as far as who they go to, but they all say who they go to in their descriptions.

I wouldn't worry about those women right now, they're not in the update and aren't exactly priority to be the first free agents in the game either. If it's cool, it be great if you could whip up finishers or something for TNA workers that I've not already added... that way we can put the WWE vs TNA pack out and get onto ROH while we add some free agents.

Well as for TNA, i'm not needing moves for the guys who I've added as I've got MOST of them covered, so I'll put a list for the workers I ever don't know alot about or haven't added YET. Also i'll note what moves I have given them. TNA: Andy Douglas (on but don't know much about him) Chase Stevens (on but don't know much about him) Elix Skipper (on but don't know much about him) Eric Young (on but don't know much about him) Mikey Batts (on but don't know much about him) Monty Brown (on but don't know much about him) - Pounce Apolo (not on, don't know his moves) Bobby Roode (not on, don't know his moves) Buck Quartermain (not on, don't know his moves) Cassidy Riley (not on, don't know his moves) Chris Harris (not on, don't know his moves) The Disiples (not on, don't know their moves) D-Ray 3000 (not on, don't know his moves) Erik Watts (not on, don't know his moves) James Storm (not on, don't know his moves) Jerrelle Clark (not on, don't know his moves) Johnny B. Badd (not on, don't know his moves) Johnny Devine (not on, don't know his moves) Konnan (not on, don't know his moves) Lance Hoyt (not on, don't know his moves) Lex Lovett (not on, don't know his moves) Phi Delta Slam (not on, don't know their moves) Shark Boy (not on, don't know his moves) Shocker (not on, don't know his moves) Sonny Siaki (not on, don't know his moves) Traci (not on, don't know her moves) Trinity (not on, don't know her moves) Trytan (not on, don't know his moves) Now most of these guys, I know SOME of their moves or vaugely remember some, but don't know much outside of their finisher. So if you could help, we'll have TNA completed as everybody else is completed and then I can release the pack of WWE and TNA with their up to date rosters!

• 3 weeks later...
I've finished most of what I said, but there's a finisher that I can't find a description of anywhere. James Storm uses something called the Eight Second Ride, but I have no clue what it is. Could anyone help? I've also added the Texas Cloverleaf and Elevated Texas Cloverleaf (cross between the Texas Cloverleaf and the Liontamer)

Well as we were getting ZERO feedback from TNA fans about workers regular moves and finishers.. I've decided to make Generic Movesets 1-5 for each style and until people step forward... alot of TNA, ROH etc... (with workers I don't know very well), will be working with standard movesets which'll likely be nothing like the actual worker. So look for a TNA vs WWE pack out in the next few weeks

Theres a few fans at the forum for Smackdown vs Raw at Gamefaqs.com I know there was a save for the game containing 32 TNA wrestlers they would have movelists if not totally correct. They would be close enough and wouldn't have any major problems. I'll ask there and see if anyone has a .txt of the movelist. If no one does I can just download the save and copy out the move lists for the wrestlers in it.

MOVE SET UPDATE: All Generic Movesets - Deleted Generic Big Fat Guy #1 - ADDED Generic Big Fat Guy #2 - ADDED Generic Big Fat Guy #3 - ADDED Generic Big Fat Guy #4 - ADDED Generic Big Fat Guy #5 - ADDED I copied the movesets from Adam's original game, move for move.. took a lil' while but it'll help with new workers and the Indy workers.. I'll another 5-15 tomorrow.. once I have them all done.. i'll assign TNA and ROH their movesets and bingo... a WWE/TNA/ROH pack will be released within the next few weeks!

Thanks for your help, Sartagis. That put me on the right track for finding out what that move was. I'll post my new stuff tomorrow (after removing the stuff that I gave you before). The zip will also contain a file giving signature moves that the people use so you can set up their move sets more easily.

[QUOTE=Monk]How do I get this to work, if I've downloaded the wdiv2 file?[/QUOTE] Those won't work. That's just me giving him the stuff I've done so that he could incorporate it into his data set. You can add those moves to the Cornellverse data if you'd like to though. EDIT: I just bumped the download thread so that people can find it to download the Raw/Smackdown update.

Archived