DB Real World Update

Damian

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=RustyB]Sorry to be a dork .. but how can I get Damien's mod to work with my copy of WresSpi? In other words, how do I install it?[/QUOTE] U copy all the files into a new folder where the other data file is so u have 2 file folders then load the game and select the folder u want at the top left of the screen EnjoY

He probably just hit a busy patch of time. I'm going to pick a few people from his old list of TNA guys that still needed done then and do moves for them. And maybe if he doesn't respond in a couple weeks or so, I'll get a clean version of the latest one and do movesets for the people I created and release an interim pack.

Guess who's back! Yes everybodies favourite and least favourite updater, favourite cuz stuff gets released, least fave cuz it takes so long, lol. But no need to worry, I'll be busting my ass tonight finishing off a chunk of the movesets and can reveal TNA is almost done! And more of the Update: WORKERS ADDED: WWE: Juventud Guerrera Super Crazy Psychosis TNA: Samoa Joe Delierous Shark Boy Alex Shelley INDY'S: Teddy Hart Bret Hart Harry Smith So don't give up just yet, if all these people making updates against mine, had joined mine when I was asking for help, time and time again.. it would probably have been done by now, lol Look for an update tomorrow!

lol yeah, but i'm pleased to tell you all that there is now another guy helping me with the update. He's been adding in movesets all night, which will allow me to add extra workers in for the release. Unfortunetly I was disconnected last night and when I was able to get back on MSN, he'd gone. But as soon as I speak to him next, I'll get the update back and we'll continue adding more movesets. We're about 50% through every moveset in the game, so not only will you guys get the WWE/TNA/ROH pack soon but it won't be long until other feds are piled in too. As I can add any movesets currently (as he has the update with 15 new ones on that I don't), I'm busy adding a massive number of moves to the update. I know this update has taken long than expected, but at least mine is still alive and going.. it WILL be out shortly, lol

Guest Weden
100% with every wrestler currently active? Years from now. A couple of promotions? Weeks... maybe months?

True about 100%, because if you think about it, to get everything done in the wrestling world it would take forever, as it changes daily. Half the work i've had to do, is simply re-doing the workers and adding to WWE and TNA. But once we've got a good bit into the game it'll be alot easier. 100% of what I plan to release, I'd say you're VERY close, it's mainly down to movesets right now, as ALOT of Indy talent in ROH and low carded TNA workers, just use generic moves and don't really have their own moveset. It's just the big names who drain time. As soon as I get the update back, I'll add 15 more movesets, leaving about 10 for my co-helper and another few for me.. I'll fill the rosters and it'll be out.

I would but it's kinda pointless, because it won't be long until me and Joshua have all the generic movesets done, within two days we've added over 20 of them, and I already had several done before that. So it's not going to be long now until the WWE/TNA/ROH pack is out

Archived