In week 6 but no games have been played

• 1 year later...

<p>Sorry about necro'ing an old thread. I was running the game as an Administrator and had this happen.</p><p> </p><p>

The only thing that I can think of - is I noticed that the week prior to when it stopped doing sims - was that I had a game where all 3 QB's I had got multiple-game injuries, and my game, as well as any others after that did not sim. In fact - my game looked like it didn't sim. I only know that I lost all 3 QB's, because I still got an injury report at the start of the new week.</p><p> </p><p>

After that - any week I tried to sim, would not sim. They'd still advance as though they simmed, but there were no results and no additional folks getting injured or anything like that. I was also unable to do anything to try and get the sim to finish the game where I had all my QB's taken out.</p><p> </p><p>

So - I don't know of a fix either, as proceeding to the end of the season with teams only having played games up until week 8 ended up in the game hard crashing to the desktop at season end when it tried to go to the Offseason.</p><p> </p><p>

So I'm guessing it's simply a lost league if a game sees enough people injured that the sims stop running.</p>

Archived