Required Roster

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know of the top of their head what the required roster is for each size?<p> </p><p> Local</p><p> Small</p><p> Regional</p><p> Cult</p><p> National</p><p> International</p><p> Global</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> required roster is ewr talk. Ideal roster is tew. The roster is totally based on you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="drcat123" data-cite="drcat123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>required roster is ewr talk. Ideal roster is tew. The roster is totally based on you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The number of wrestlers you are required without getting dinged for small roster penalty</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know of the top of their head what the required roster is for each size?<p> </p><p> Local</p><p> Small</p><p> Regional</p><p> Cult</p><p> National</p><p> International</p><p> Global</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For the record I loaded up a couple games and looked them up myself because I had some free time.</p><p> </p><p> Local - 0</p><p> Small - 16 </p><p> Regional- 20</p><p> Cult -26</p><p> National - 32</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For the record I loaded up a couple games and looked them up myself because I had some free time.<p> </p><p> Local - 0</p><p> Small - 16 </p><p> Regional- 20</p><p> Cult -26</p><p> National - 32</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have never had that box checked period. It is just one of those annoying feature for no reason. National level 32 workers and they have to be stars. Since you get that emails, battles, etc. So just like production to me. The features that only make you spend money. They don't add fun to the game since money is easy. If you book and run your fed the right way. My main problem with national is at that point. I usually move on to a new fed. Since it is just boring booking stars over and over again. I'm glad you figured it out though.</p>

Archived