TCW: A New Era

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/Xv4I737.jpg</span><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/USSFbJd.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>It's time to make changes. I was no longer feeling the Tradition Updated. I needed to make TCW an entertainment process. It fit me more, it fit the company more most of all. The next change, I needed to start a personal project.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/YuLnQnl.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p><em>

The new TCW Developmental, the Elite Wrestling League. We sent it to New York with hopes of fans growing there. I decided to call up some of the wrestlers in the TCW School of Pro Wrestling and signed them to EWL. I talked to a few good friends and started having scouts for MAW.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

We were ready to bring TCW to an all new level. Here we go people..</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/Xv4I737.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p>

The second show turned out good I suppose, before I send out the next card, let's get to predictions number two.

Predictions:

MortiSporti: 6

Ameteur777: 3

KnowYourEnemy: 9

Ash Styles: 6

fabioman3: 7

christmas_ape: 3

CS Gaming: 4

BigJay2003: 3

Whoever has the best results by the end of the TEW 2016 month time will be able to book their own storyline!

TCW TOTAL WRESTLING

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Troy Tornado

The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals vs. New Wave and ???/???

Wolf Hawkins vs. Joshua Taylor - Match 2 Wolf leads

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. Marc Speed and Jay Chord

Joey Poison vs. Bryan Vessey

Darryl Devine vs. Benny Benson

Marat Khoklov vs. Rocky Golden

1. Who is the two men teaming with the New Wave?

Feel free to start predicting now!

<p><strong>Ricky Dale Johnson</strong> vs. Troy Tornado <em>Seems you are keeping him very strong</em></p><p> </p><p>

The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals vs. <strong>New Wave and ???/???</strong> <em>Behemoths just aren't good enough yet to carry forward for now, at least you are not rushing it off them on show 1</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> vs. Joshua Taylor - Match 2 Wolf leads <em>Get the heel over strong, won't this start suffering repeat booking penalties asap?</em></p><p> </p><p>

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. <strong>Marc Speed and Jay Chord</strong> <em>Jay really should be fast tracked to the main event</em></p><p> </p><p>

Joey Poison vs. <strong>Bryan Vessey</strong> <em>Get Vessey some wins back</em></p><p> </p><p>

Darryl Devine vs. <strong>Benny Benson</strong> <em>Benson is a very good hand, maybe even more</em></p><p> </p><p>

Marat Khoklov vs. <strong>Rocky Golden</strong> <em>DQ because Khoklov is a beast. I get getting him because of the national war system but I really don't feel he fits TCW as he can't really go. But you can hopefully leech of his overness.</em></p><p> </p><p>

1. Who is the two men teaming with the New Wave? <em>Hocking and a debuting Regular Joe</em></p><p> </p><p>

Good to see a TCW diary but going more entertainment/overness heavy instead of balanced or more performance is questionable imho. It's what makes TCW, TCW being more about the in ring then the other 2. You already bypassed their major problem of the shitty pop tv deal with the network. I'd prefer TCW to win while still remaining TCW. But as it's early days we shall see. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

PS And for those that remember me. Its good to be back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hyde Hill" data-cite="Hyde Hill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> vs. Joshua Taylor - Match 2 Wolf leads <em>Get the heel over strong, won't this start suffering repeat booking penalties asap?</em></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It probably will start suffering, so I may have to alter the preferences until the series ends(not something i'm a big fan of but it'll do for now I guess)</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hyde Hill" data-cite="Hyde Hill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good to see a TCW diary but going more entertainment/overness heavy instead of balanced or more performance is questionable imho. It's what makes TCW, TCW being more about the in ring then the other 2. You already bypassed their major problem of the shitty pop tv deal with the network. I'd prefer TCW to win while still remaining TCW. But as it's early days we shall see. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly, at the moment I may edit the whole TCW going entertainment thing. Right now i'm experimenting it and just leaving that there as a place holder for if TCW does good as perf over pop or pop over perf.</p>

<p>Ricky Dale Johnson vs. <strong>Troy Tornado</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals</strong> vs. New Wave and ???/???</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> vs. Joshua Taylor - Match 2 Wolf leads</p><p> </p><p>

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. <strong>Marc Speed and Jay Chord</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Joey Poison vs. <strong>Bryan Vessey</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Darryl Devine</strong> vs. Benny Benson</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marat Khoklov</strong> vs. Rocky Golden</p><p> </p><p>

1. Who is the two men teaming with the New Wave? gonna throw out what i think may be a curve ball and say The Ring Generals</p>

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Troy Tornado

The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals vs. New Wave and ???/???

[/b]Wolf Hawkins[/b] vs. Joshua Taylor

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. Marc Speed and Jay Chord

Joey Poison vs. Bryan Vessey - Let me dream!

Darryl Devine vs. Benny Benson

Marat Khoklov vs. Rocky Golden

I know i have this wrong but I hope it is the CALI DRAGONS

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Troy Tornado RDJ is on the verge of retiring. No reason he should beat Tornado.

The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals vs. New Wave and ???/??? Love the Canadian Animals. But New Wave are just too damn good. Also love Killer Shark but his team isnt good. Gotta take the veterans and the surprise oppts.

Wolf Hawkins vs. Joshua Taylor - Match 2 Wolf leads - Even though I dont like this I feel like you are going to put over Josh Taylor. Even if he doesnt deserve it.

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. Marc Speed and Jay Chord Triple D is a glorified jobber. Mighty Mo has potential. But Speed and Chord still dominate both.

Joey Poison vs. Bryan Vessey Vessey is too over to even consider losing to Poison.

Darryl Devine vs. Benny Benson - Im a fan of Bensons work since he can do it all decently well. But I think Devine steals one here.

Marat Khoklov vs. Rocky Golden Rocky Golden doesnt "put people over" they put Rocky over. #CenaSyndrome

1. Who is the two men teaming with the New Wave? Ring Generals are my personal favorite team especially since New Wave is face and so are RGs. Im feeling the RGs.

<p><strong>Ricky Dale Johnson</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

The Behemoths and the Canadian Animals vs. <strong>New Wave and ???/???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> vs. Joshua Taylor </p><p> </p><p>

Mighty Mo and Triple D vs. <strong>Marc Speed and Jay Chord</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Poison </strong> vs. Bryan Vessey</p><p> </p><p>

Darryl Devine vs. <strong>Benny Benson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Marat Khoklov vs. <strong>Rocky Golden</strong></p>

• 1 month later...

Archived