Problems booking ECW

Hey guys, I'm using the fantastic After Montreal mod and I love it. However while running ECW I need to keep the content risk up. I'll book hardcore matches with guys like New Jack, Sabu or Rhino, but they end up telling me in a pop up they would be better suited for another type of match.

I would think a hardcore match would be about the only match New Jack could successfully compete in, haha. His style is "Psychopath" btw.

Any idea what type of high content matches I can put New Jack, Rhino or Sabu in?

The same workers will still complain if it's a Hardcore based match, though. The pop-up message you're getting means that their Hardcore skill is not as good as other in-ring skills (at least that's what I was being told for TEW 2013). You're not booking them to their full potential. But that's not a problem unless you feel the matches don't rate well enough. Unless something has changed since TEW 2016, their morale won't suffer from that.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Glad I saw this topic. That content upage is good to know. </p><p> </p><p>

I always hire a wrestler/road agent like tom Pichard or greg Valentine. I know ecw has Gabe S (I can't remember his last name atm) in written as an RA. How does he do? I'm just trying to save a little more money lol.</p><p> </p><p>

Something else. I've tried hiring a few women wrestlers because I've come to be a fan but the ecw crowd just seems hostile towards women other than eye candy. Any one ever try and have a good run with it?</p>

Archived