No Foreign Workers Hiring Rule

Does anybody know how the No Foreign Workers rule works for Europe, the UK and Australia regions?

Obviously the other regions are, but I was wondering with these areas since they have multiple nationalities for each area.

Thinking about this for when I set up some child companies in my save.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';">Well Australia is obvious in that it will only be Australian workers eligible to hire. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';">

British Isles I'd assume will mean that only British (English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish) and Irish workers will be eligible. And then Europe I'm guessing will be open to anyone from the European continent, sans the British and the Irish. </span></span></p>

<p>New Zealand is a region in Australia too. </p><p>

And yep, the above is what I thought might be the case but wondered if the hiring rules could be region specific (so only Irish & Northern Ireland Workers in Ireland, for example)</p>

Archived