Assigning new workers pictures

<p>There's a "Free Pictures" section in the Editor: You have to go there and *manually* assign each free picture (which can be VERY tedious when you have a ton of pics) to one or more Nationality checks in order for them to be used for organically-generated workers.</p><p>

For any workers that have already been generated, you'll have to manually change their portrait as well.</p>

There's a "Free Pictures" section in the Editor: You have to go there and *manually* assign each free picture (which can be VERY tedious when you have a ton of pics) to one or more Nationality checks in order for them to be used for organically-generated workers.

For any workers that have already been generated, you'll have to manually change their portrait as well.

I have that and have done that but they still generate without images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fullMETAL" data-cite="fullMETAL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43296" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is the Picture folder set to the one those pictures are contained in?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've just imported the default 573 or so pictures to an IRL mod, I cannot locate these generic pictures, what folder should I put them in? I'm also moving the CVerse pictures into my IRL folder if that helps?</p><p> </p><p> They end up looking like this </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/CUhy0nB.png</span></p><p> </p><p> They are in my free pics on the DB but not showing, what folder do I find these free pics and where should I put them?</p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/lZjbOKW.png</span></p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/1M3pZhL.png</span></p>

I'm a little unclear on exactly which issue is hendering you here but I will try to help. If you added them after starting a game you need to import your free pictures with the ingame editor. Some characters will continue to generate without a picture if the game has already used up all the free pics matching that description and the pictures are not set to use more than once. Hope this helps. If you have already completed these steps I'm sure we can provide some further aid to get you fixed up.

<p>I believe within the people's folder with your other pictures, then assigned in the editor as free pictures. </p><p> </p><p>

If you have started the game already, then those pictures aren't going to be in the database, as changes to the game's databases doesn't affect games already in progress.</p><p> </p><p>

If you have already started the game, you will need to go to the settings within the saved game you are playing and go to import data to import the free picture information after you have set it up in the editor.</p>

Archived