Rate my storyline thread

<p>Apollo Crews started off his WWE Career by going 3 years unbeaten and about halfway through this he turned heel and started getting cocky and issuing open challenges for any to beat him and he defeated some of the biggest stars by cheating. This new cocky attitude led to him forming a tag team with Katsuyori Shibata and they defeated Sabre and Ospreay to become the tag team champions at Money In The Bank 2020. However Crews cockiness led to both him and Shibata laying out the World Heavyweight Champion Damien Sandow and the US Champion Noam Dar at Battleground and then at Summerslam a huge match was set up with a tag team match with the man who picked up the pinfall becoming a triple champion and Apollo pinned Noam Dar when Shibata hit the PK but Crews threw his tag partner out of the ring and pinned for the 3 count.</p><p> </p><p>

The next night Apollo and Shibata put their tag team titles on the line against the team that won the number one contendership at Summerslam: The Price Is Right (Ted Dibiase and Eric Price-Repackaged Eric Rowan). It would be The Price Is Right who picked up the victory when Eric Price beat Shibata with the Gutwrench Powerbomb but post match Crews put the blame full on Shibata and beat him up. This led to them having a match for the US Championship but Crews managed to retain his title and in the main event he defeated Jeff Hardy to retain his World Heavyweight Title. </p><p> </p><p>

Crews would continue to defend both titles over the next couple of months until Survivor Series where his ego got the best of him and he claimed that he was owed a rematch for the Tag Team Titles and he would team up with Kazuchika Okada but in the first minute Okada dropped of the apron and walked to the back leaving Crews in a 2 on situation and while he put up a good fight, Price would hit a Gutwrench Powerbomb and they would retain their titles. Later on in the night he would put his United States Championship on the line against Tomasso Ciampa and he came out with taped up ribs but once again he put up a great fight until he was hit with the Project Ciampa and he lost his United States Championship. In the main event his WWE World Heavyweight Championship was on the line when he took on John Morrison in a No Holds Barred match and he looked to have retained his title when he hit the Spin Out Powerbomb but he was attacked by members of the Lucha Underground invasion and then Morrison hit the Starship Pain on Crews, taking his title and completing the face turn for Apollo.</p><p> </p><p>

After losing his rematch inside the Elimination Chamber, Crews realised that he needed to enter the Royal Rumble to get another shot at Johnny Mundo but Triple H gave him the number one spot and said that he would never make it to the end and win it. However Crews was determined to win and he lasted for the longest time in the Royal Rumble history and he made it the last 2 before being eliminated by Seth Rollins much to his and the fans dismay.</p><p> </p><p>

The next month at Fastlane he managed to pick up the victory in a number one contendership match with the winner going on to face Johnny Mundo at Wrestlemania and the rematch was set: Johnny Mundo vs Apollo Crews for the World Heavyweight Title and in a phenomenal match Crews picked up the victory to win back the world title and he was overcome with emotion at finally getting his revenge. He was celebrating his victory when he turned around and BAM! Paul Heyman was in the ring and just smacked Apollo with a steel chair and that's when his client Neville rolled into the ring with the MITB briefcase, handed it to the referee, hit the Red Arrow and Apollo Crews' night was ruined as Neville becomes the first ever English World Heavyweight Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

The next month it would be a fatal 4 way for the World Heavyweight Championship between the champion Neville, Apollo Crews, Johnny Mundo and the man that put on a 100 A* with Neville at Wrestlemania Daniel Bryan. Neville would retain and Apollo would not get another shot until Money In The Bank when he faced him one on one. Crews would look to get his revenge and he looked to have him beat were it not for the interference of Paul Heyman which allowed Neville to retain his title.</p><p> </p><p>

All looked lost for Apollo until Shane McMahon announced the first ever WWE Summer Showdown (My G1) and he was entered into the Raw bracket. It looked bad for him at first when he suffered losses to Kenny Omega and Jason Jordan in the first 2 weeks but after that he went unbeaten for the rest of the bracket and on the last week he managed to win the Raw bracket and then in the final he would defeat Roman Reigns to earn himself another shot at Neville in the main event of Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p>

At Summerslam Neville and Crews put on a great match and Crews looked to pick up the victory when Heyman tried to get involved but this time he was sent out by the referee, Neville got distracted and turned around into an Enzuguiri from Crews who then hit the Spinout Powerbomb to become a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

One of my favourite storylines to book yet as Neville, Crews and Mundo are 3 of the best workers in my company and it's turned Crews from a cocky heel to a hugely over babyface</p>

<p>Well it sounds really interesting. I like how Neville, Crews and Mundo were seemingly all elevated in the process and I like the establishment of a WWE version of the G1.</p><p> </p><p>

I think something like this would be great if the WWE actually wanted to give Apolo Crews a character beyond smiley athletic man and making Neville a dastardly heel is a nice fit. You've done quite well. I'd give you a 8/10.</p>

<p>For my entry I'll use the one I'm working on. It's not entirely my idea as I tend to bounce ideas off of my friends who also play TEW. My friend Jon came up with the structure of the idea and now I kind of just need to fill it in.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF game, its 2001 and I'm on the road to Wrestlemania X7. I was torn between two plans, the historical plan where Austin faces The Rock and turns heel or the alternative plan where I buy WCW and launch the invasion, starting at Wrestlemania. One problem however has seemed to derail my plans, Its march and WCW still isn't willing to be bought out. I then had it pointed out to me that I have some WCW people already on my roster. So here's what I'm doing.</p><p> </p><p>

Austin won the Royal Rumble, The Rock is my WWF World heavyweight champion... these two massive stars are untouchable by anyone else in the WWF. However the main event of Wrestlemania is about to be held for ransom. Austin and The Rock will be in the ring, cutting their promos and putting each other over as the two biggest stars of the era when Chris Jericho will interrupt and say that he's sick and tired of everyone fawning over The Rock and Stone Cold. The only reason they're as big as they are is because they've been hogging the spotlight and because those in charge have been actively pushing him down. Jericho will point out that the fans love him and yet he's never been given near as many chances to be near the WWF World title as either of the two men in the ring and the one time he won the World title it was stripped from him and given to Triple H, who then gave The Rock a title shot instead of letting Jericho try again. Chris Jericho has been held down time and time again, not because he doesn't deserve to be the WWF Champion or because the fans don't care about him, but because of where he came from. W-C-W.</p><p> </p><p>

Then he'll demand that if he's not given a title match at Wrestlemania that there will be no title match at Wrestlemania. The newly reformed Radicalz (Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, Saturn) will then hit the ring from the crowd and lay both The Rock and Steve Austin out as Y2J slowly walks to the ring and grabs the title before leaving.</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile, Shane McMahon has been trying to defend his mother's honour from Vince's affairs and constant insults. Shane however seems to be in possession of a new secretary, Stacy Keibler who seems to be edging Shane O' Mac on to take his father on at Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

It will all eventually be revealed (when I can buy WCW) to be a plot by Eric Bischoff, working with Jericho, The Radicalz, Keibler and Shane to secure a foothold in the WWF that Vince McMahon can't ignore. With the WWF World title and a black eye to Vince's pride under their belt, Mr. McMahon will be forced into a final confrontation. Winner takes all.</p><p> </p><p>

The Invasion begins.</p>

<p>I am currently running a storyline that is the most multi layered storyline I have ever booked simply because it takes part in so many different levels at once and has foreshadowing and much in advance thought out stuff that I normally don't do, I like to keep my booking dynamic rather than planning it out. So that's why this is a special storyline for me.</p><p> </p><p>

A little backstory is in order here first. So I decided to officially bring the name Bullet Club to WWE. This started with Finn Bálor's heel turn as he joined the group with Styles, Gallows and Anderson. After running for well over a year, they finally got a "new" member; Kenny Omega. He was part of Cruiserweight Classic 2, didn't win it but interacted with Styles a little bit during the tournament and officially joined after the tournament was over. So that's where we stand as this storyline starts.</p><p> </p><p>

Oddly enough, this whole thing starts with women. Even more oddly, with Summer Rae. See, Summer Rae thought she had been overlooked long enough and she promised to be the one to be the first woman ever in WWE to pin Asuka who was called up to main roster without ever losing her NXT Women's title and quickly became WWE Women's Champion. Asuka obviously accepted this challenge and they had a match for the title on that very same Raw. Despite all the doubters, Summer Rae delivered what she promised. During this match the lights went out and when they came back, there was someone standing in the ring. It was the Demon King, Finn Bálor. Confused, Asuka lost focus and got rolled up into a pin with Summer also holding the ropes for the win. After this Summer and Bálor had sort of a staredown which ended in..... a passionate kiss. Yes, it was made official on TV that the two are dating (they started dating a while back).</p><p> </p><p>

Next week Asuka challenged none other than Finn Bálor to a match. Later that night Stephanie McMahon was interviewed about this situation. During that interview she said that even though WWE doesn't usually do things like this, they have agreed to let Asuka and Finn Bálor wrestle next week. The match between them wasn't really a match at all. Because before anything happened, some people suddenly appeared from the crowd and surrounded the ring. No, it was not the Bullet Club, it was Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Itami, Kazuchika Okada and Akira Tozawa. It was Bálor's turn to be confused and before he could really react, Asuka kicked him right between the legs giving him a win by disqualification. They had a rematch a week later in which Asuka knocked Summer out and won the title back as none of the Bullet Club members dared to interfere. And this new Japanese stable was named The Kingdom of Strong Style.</p><p> </p><p>

After this a lot of stuff happened that I don't really remember that well. But basically the whole idea here was that Shinsuke Nakamura desperately tried to get a match with AJ Styles who kept refusing it. Nakamura cost Styles a match against Adam Cole by running out and forcing AJ to escape through the crowd and get counted out and he pretty much gave a Kinshasa to every other member of Bullet Club except Styles. The match was eventually booked for No Way Out and at the last SmackDown before said PPV Nakamura got his hands on Styles and hit him with a Kinshasa too.</p><p> </p><p>

At No Way Out there was a Steel Cage match for the Women's Championship. Before the match Summer was freaking out in the locker room and Bálor calmed her down, softly holding her head and telling her everything will be ok. She just needs to channel her inner demons. After this he grapped some face-paint and applied it to Summer's face. And sure enough, Demon Summer Rae was born as she came out to the match with face paint and moving in a way similar to Bálor's demon persona. She was about to lose the match though. Asuka was just seconds away from escaping through the door when out of nowhere Bálor appeared and slammed the door in her face. She fell down as Bálor was cheering Summer on. When Summer finally figured out what's going on, she climbed to the top rope and finished Asuka off with Coup de Grace and won the title back.</p><p> </p><p>

At the same event Shinsuke Nakamura was ready to finally face off with AJ Styles but he came out with a microphone, holding his chin and informed everyone that at SmackDown Nakamura's ruthless attack had broken his jaw so he can't compete. Instead, the newcomer Kenny Omega will. Needless to say Nakamura won the match. In the coming weeks Styles had a segment where he had his chin checked by the doctors and was cleared to wrestle, which he did by losing to Heath Slater because of Nakamura's interference. After barely escaping another Kinshasa, Styles stormed into Triple H's office and demanded protection 24/7 to which Triple H responded with "You have The Bullet Club, figure it out."</p><p> </p><p>

And that's where I'm at right now. The overall plan is that this storyline leads to a Survivor Series match and since The Kingdom of Strong Style only has 4 members, they'll have a surprise member joining them and it's going to be Tajiri. Despite this whole storyline teasing the Styles-Nakamura match, it's not actually going to happen. The closest thing we'll get is that those two are the final two in the Royal Rumble. After WrestleMania where Bullet Club literally gets a hold of EVERY title in the roster there will be a brand split (I started this way before the real brand split so it's not a thing) and those stables will end up in different shows. So at least for a year, there will not be Styles vs Nakamura but maybe in 2019.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a pretty big storyline planned for WrestleMania but like I said, I like to keep these things dynamic so I don't exactly know where it's going to go so I'll post that here once I've figured that out.</p>

<p>I love the storyline. Summer is underrated in my opinion so it's also nice to see something for her. Also Bullet Club Vs Kingdom seems pretty gripping so I'd be all over that.</p><p> </p><p>

Gonna give it a 9/10. Amazing build up but I'd need Shinsuke vs styles to really mark the hell out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MinimiMax" data-cite="MinimiMax" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43297" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am currently running a storyline that is the most multi layered storyline I have ever booked simply because it takes part in so many different levels at once and has foreshadowing and much in advance thought out stuff that I normally don't do, I like to keep my booking dynamic rather than planning it out. So that's why this is a special storyline for me.<p> </p><p> A little backstory is in order here first. So I decided to officially bring the name Bullet Club to WWE. This started with Finn Bálor's heel turn as he joined the group with Styles, Gallows and Anderson. After running for well over a year, they finally got a "new" member; Kenny Omega. He was part of Cruiserweight Classic 2, didn't win it but interacted with Styles a little bit during the tournament and officially joined after the tournament was over. So that's where we stand as this storyline starts.</p><p> </p><p> Oddly enough, this whole thing starts with women. Even more oddly, with Summer Rae. See, Summer Rae thought she had been overlooked long enough and she promised to be the one to be the first woman ever in WWE to pin Asuka who was called up to main roster without ever losing her NXT Women's title and quickly became WWE Women's Champion. Asuka obviously accepted this challenge and they had a match for the title on that very same Raw. Despite all the doubters, Summer Rae delivered what she promised. During this match the lights went out and when they came back, there was someone standing in the ring. It was the Demon King, Finn Bálor. Confused, Asuka lost focus and got rolled up into a pin with Summer also holding the ropes for the win. After this Summer and Bálor had sort of a staredown which ended in..... a passionate kiss. Yes, it was made official on TV that the two are dating (they started dating a while back).</p><p> </p><p> Next week Asuka challenged none other than Finn Bálor to a match. Later that night Stephanie McMahon was interviewed about this situation. During that interview she said that even though WWE doesn't usually do things like this, they have agreed to let Asuka and Finn Bálor wrestle next week. The match between them wasn't really a match at all. Because before anything happened, some people suddenly appeared from the crowd and surrounded the ring. No, it was not the Bullet Club, it was Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Itami, Kazuchika Okada and Akira Tozawa. It was Bálor's turn to be confused and before he could really react, Asuka kicked him right between the legs giving him a win by disqualification. They had a rematch a week later in which Asuka knocked Summer out and won the title back as none of the Bullet Club members dared to interfere. And this new Japanese stable was named The Kingdom of Strong Style.</p><p> </p><p> After this a lot of stuff happened that I don't really remember that well. But basically the whole idea here was that Shinsuke Nakamura desperately tried to get a match with AJ Styles who kept refusing it. Nakamura cost Styles a match against Adam Cole by running out and forcing AJ to escape through the crowd and get counted out and he pretty much gave a Kinshasa to every other member of Bullet Club except Styles. The match was eventually booked for No Way Out and at the last SmackDown before said PPV Nakamura got his hands on Styles and hit him with a Kinshasa too.</p><p> </p><p> At No Way Out there was a Steel Cage match for the Women's Championship. Before the match Summer was freaking out in the locker room and Bálor calmed her down, softly holding her head and telling her everything will be ok. She just needs to channel her inner demons. After this he grapped some face-paint and applied it to Summer's face. And sure enough, Demon Summer Rae was born as she came out to the match with face paint and moving in a way similar to Bálor's demon persona. She was about to lose the match though. Asuka was just seconds away from escaping through the door when out of nowhere Bálor appeared and slammed the door in her face. She fell down as Bálor was cheering Summer on. When Summer finally figured out what's going on, she climbed to the top rope and finished Asuka off with Coup de Grace and won the title back.</p><p> </p><p> At the same event Shinsuke Nakamura was ready to finally face off with AJ Styles but he came out with a microphone, holding his chin and informed everyone that at SmackDown Nakamura's ruthless attack had broken his jaw so he can't compete. Instead, the newcomer Kenny Omega will. Needless to say Nakamura won the match. In the coming weeks Styles had a segment where he had his chin checked by the doctors and was cleared to wrestle, which he did by losing to Heath Slater because of Nakamura's interference. After barely escaping another Kinshasa, Styles stormed into Triple H's office and demanded protection 24/7 to which Triple H responded with "You have The Bullet Club, figure it out."</p><p> </p><p> And that's where I'm at right now. The overall plan is that this storyline leads to a Survivor Series match and since The Kingdom of Strong Style only has 4 members, they'll have a surprise member joining them and it's going to be Tajiri. Despite this whole storyline teasing the Styles-Nakamura match, it's not actually going to happen. The closest thing we'll get is that those two are the final two in the Royal Rumble. After WrestleMania where Bullet Club literally gets a hold of EVERY title in the roster there will be a brand split (I started this way before the real brand split so it's not a thing) and those stables will end up in different shows. So at least for a year, there will not be Styles vs Nakamura but maybe in 2019.</p><p> </p><p> I have a pretty big storyline planned for WrestleMania but like I said, I like to keep these things dynamic so I don't exactly know where it's going to go so I'll post that here once I've figured that out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 12/10, this sounds freaking awesome. Will be stealing some of it eventually for my own game haha.</p>

<p>This is a story I booked in PSW:</p><p> </p><p>

Sayeed Ali debuts as a bitter black man, never getting an opportunity in Canada, and is coming to Pittsburgh to get his opportunity, and to "right the wrongs" of wrestling. Johnny Martin comes out to welcome him to PSW, and to assure him that he is going to get a fair shake. Ali does not believe this. Johnny has been a figurehead in PSW for many years, and as such, has had some pull as to who stays and who goes. Johnny is a hypocrite who needs to be put in his place, and there are two guys who never got a fair chance. As Johnny explains himself, The Good Ol' Boys come and proceed to beat down Johnny. I now have a stable of a streetwise black guy with two southern hillbillies as his mates.</p><p> </p><p>

Over the next few shows, the beatdowns continue. Johnny, Alex Braun, and even Mitch Naess himself feel the wrath of the threesome. JD Morgan even teams up with Martin to battle the three in a handicap match, however even the two veterans teaming up are no match for the sheer brutality of Ali Thimbleby and Wooton.</p><p> </p><p>

The stage is set for a showdown. 3 on 3. If Ali and The Good Ol' Boys win, Ali gets a PSW Title shot, and the Boys get a Tag Team Title shot. The opposing team is Martin, Morgan, and a mystery partner. The mystery partner, a debuting Zimmy Bumfhole! (revealed on the night of the match, joined the company two weeks before. The original plan was for Alex Braun to come out of retirement)</p><p> </p><p>

The match ends with no finish. It devolves into a brawl throughout the venue. The next show they have another set of matches. Bumfhole vs Ali, Ali's title shot on the line... and The Good Ol' Boys vs Martin and Morgan, the Boys title shot on the line. The Good Ol' Boys win, however Ali looses</p><p> </p><p>

The next night, Ali wants the Boys to relinquish their tag title shot since they are a group, and since Ali doesn't get his shot, they shouldn't either. He brought them back into PSW, and without Ali, they would still be toiling in the indys. The Boys refuse and turn on Ali, setting up a triple threat weapons match (The Boys and Ali had gotten over fairly well, and while the Boys still were a team, sometimes even the best of friends need to get out some aggressions... besides... the Boys love to fight, even if it's with each other).</p><p> </p><p>

The plan is for the Boys to win the Tag Titles, then bring in The McWades for a dream hardcore war, while Ali fueds with Bumfhole, going over when Bumfhole inevitably signs with a big promotion.</p>

Like I said, I have a big story planned for WrestleMania and now that Royal Rumble is done, I think it's finally taking shape. This is by no means written in stone so not all of this might happen but here's the early draft of what I have planned.

So a little backstory before we begin. In early 2016 Dolph Ziggler asked for his release and I granted it to him. It's now 2018. In between these times there was a storyline in which Triple H won the full control of WWE from Vince so he is in kayfabe the new Vince. Triple H and Stephanie have also divorced in real life but not on screen, though they have had a lot of tension between them lately.

So in the Royal Rumble match, Dolph Ziggler returned. He didn't win though but this made Triple H lose his mind. The next night on Raw Ziggler came out with David Otunga and called Triple H to the ring. They handed him a lawsuit on the grounds of Ziggler wrongfully getting fired by Triple H, the reasons were yet not discussed but according to Ziggler's statement he didn't do anything that would give Triple H the right to terminate his contract.

Triple H has a stable and at Cuber Sunday Triple H is going to put three members of his stable (Bobby Roode, Roman Reigns & Randy Orton) against Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins and either Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre or Ryan Chino (Brian Cage) which will be decided by fans. This match will end with the referee getting knocked out on purpose by Triple H's gang and a new referee coming out. This referee just so happens to be the returning Brad Maddox who will do a fast count when Ziggler is being pinned. Furious about this, Ziggler will then superkick Maddox's head off.

The time between Cyber Sunday and WrestleMania is kind of in the dark but what I have in mind is first of all Ziggler will have a further revenge on Maddox in a match. Ziggler will agree to to back down from the lawsuit if Triple H agrees to a match at WrestleMania and puts his position on the line. Ziggler has a person in mind who will take his place but never reveals who it is. There will also be a trial for Ziggler, every member of Triple H's stable that Ziggler beats will be banned from ringside at WrestleMania. During this time, the backstory will be exposed a little bit more too, now here's where this might turn into too much of a soap opera but I think if done right this might work. So it turns out Ziggler and Stephanie had an affair in 2016. Triple H found out about this and fired Ziggler for it but they kept quiet to avoid controversy. However they did get a divorce secretly without ever telling anyone and kept living together and generally just acting like a married couple so nobody would find out.

At WrestleMania things take another turn when again the referee is knocked out, this time seemingly by accident but it could also be on purpose on Ziggler's part. This time the replacement referee is none other than Shane McMahon who will do a fast count in the favor of Dolph Ziggler, revealing right away that he's the man that'll be taking Triple H's place. Next night on Raw Stephanie McMahon reveals that it was actually her idea to bring Shane and Ziggler back in because since she and Triple H were divorced, the WWE was owned by someone with no ties to the McMahons so they needed to do something. But then things take another unexpected turn as Ziggler tells Stephanie who's under the impression that he and Ziggler are the new power couple that it was just a one night stand and he's over her. Shane will then fire Stephanie. Next week the man himself, Vince McMahon will come out to tell Shane he's being unreasonable firing his own sister. Shane will then utter the infamous McMahon words to his own father: "YOU'RE FIRED!", since Shane is now the one and only owner of the WWE.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Don Hughes" data-cite="Don Hughes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43297" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is a story I booked in PSW:<p> </p><p> Sayeed Ali debuts as a bitter black man, never getting an opportunity in Canada, and is coming to Pittsburgh to get his opportunity, and to "right the wrongs" of wrestling. Johnny Martin comes out to welcome him to PSW, and to assure him that he is going to get a fair shake. Ali does not believe this. Johnny has been a figurehead in PSW for many years, and as such, has had some pull as to who stays and who goes. Johnny is a hypocrite who needs to be put in his place, and there are two guys who never got a fair chance. As Johnny explains himself, The Good Ol' Boys come and proceed to beat down Johnny. I now have a stable of a streetwise black guy with two southern hillbillies as his mates.</p><p> </p><p> Over the next few shows, the beatdowns continue. Johnny, Alex Braun, and even Mitch Naess himself feel the wrath of the threesome. JD Morgan even teams up with Martin to battle the three in a handicap match, however even the two veterans teaming up are no match for the sheer brutality of Ali Thimbleby and Wooton.</p><p> </p><p> The stage is set for a showdown. 3 on 3. If Ali and The Good Ol' Boys win, Ali gets a PSW Title shot, and the Boys get a Tag Team Title shot. The opposing team is Martin, Morgan, and a mystery partner. The mystery partner, a debuting Zimmy Bumfhole! (revealed on the night of the match, joined the company two weeks before. The original plan was for Alex Braun to come out of retirement)</p><p> </p><p> The match ends with no finish. It devolves into a brawl throughout the venue. The next show they have another set of matches. Bumfhole vs Ali, Ali's title shot on the line... and The Good Ol' Boys vs Martin and Morgan, the Boys title shot on the line. The Good Ol' Boys win, however Ali looses</p><p> </p><p> The next night, Ali wants the Boys to relinquish their tag title shot since they are a group, and since Ali doesn't get his shot, they shouldn't either. He brought them back into PSW, and without Ali, they would still be toiling in the indys. The Boys refuse and turn on Ali, setting up a triple threat weapons match (The Boys and Ali had gotten over fairly well, and while the Boys still were a team, sometimes even the best of friends need to get out some aggressions... besides... the Boys love to fight, even if it's with each other).</p><p> </p><p> The plan is for the Boys to win the Tag Titles, then bring in The McWades for a dream hardcore war, while Ali fueds with Bumfhole, going over when Bumfhole inevitably signs with a big promotion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like this a lot. A whole lot. Could be because I have a bit of a thing for Ali at the moment, could be the final flourish of already having plans in place for Zimmy B leaving, could be the level of forethought throughout but I really do like this</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MinimiMax" data-cite="MinimiMax" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43297" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am currently running a storyline that is the most multi layered storyline I have ever booked simply because it takes part in so many different levels at once and has foreshadowing and much in advance thought out stuff that I normally don't do, I like to keep my booking dynamic rather than planning it out. So that's why this is a special storyline for me.<p> </p><p> A little backstory is in order here first. So I decided to officially bring the name Bullet Club to WWE. This started with Finn Bálor's heel turn as he joined the group with Styles, Gallows and Anderson. After running for well over a year, they finally got a "new" member; Kenny Omega. He was part of Cruiserweight Classic 2, didn't win it but interacted with Styles a little bit during the tournament and officially joined after the tournament was over. So that's where we stand as this storyline starts.</p><p> </p><p> Oddly enough, this whole thing starts with women. Even more oddly, with Summer Rae. See, Summer Rae thought she had been overlooked long enough and she promised to be the one to be the first woman ever in WWE to pin Asuka who was called up to main roster without ever losing her NXT Women's title and quickly became WWE Women's Champion. Asuka obviously accepted this challenge and they had a match for the title on that very same Raw. Despite all the doubters, Summer Rae delivered what she promised. During this match the lights went out and when they came back, there was someone standing in the ring. It was the Demon King, Finn Bálor. Confused, Asuka lost focus and got rolled up into a pin with Summer also holding the ropes for the win. After this Summer and Bálor had sort of a staredown which ended in..... a passionate kiss. Yes, it was made official on TV that the two are dating (they started dating a while back).</p><p> </p><p> Next week Asuka challenged none other than Finn Bálor to a match. Later that night Stephanie McMahon was interviewed about this situation. During that interview she said that even though WWE doesn't usually do things like this, they have agreed to let Asuka and Finn Bálor wrestle next week. The match between them wasn't really a match at all. Because before anything happened, some people suddenly appeared from the crowd and surrounded the ring. No, it was not the Bullet Club, it was Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Itami, Kazuchika Okada and Akira Tozawa. It was Bálor's turn to be confused and before he could really react, Asuka kicked him right between the legs giving him a win by disqualification. They had a rematch a week later in which Asuka knocked Summer out and won the title back as none of the Bullet Club members dared to interfere. And this new Japanese stable was named The Kingdom of Strong Style.</p><p> </p><p> After this a lot of stuff happened that I don't really remember that well. But basically the whole idea here was that Shinsuke Nakamura desperately tried to get a match with AJ Styles who kept refusing it. Nakamura cost Styles a match against Adam Cole by running out and forcing AJ to escape through the crowd and get counted out and he pretty much gave a Kinshasa to every other member of Bullet Club except Styles. The match was eventually booked for No Way Out and at the last SmackDown before said PPV Nakamura got his hands on Styles and hit him with a Kinshasa too.</p><p> </p><p> At No Way Out there was a Steel Cage match for the Women's Championship. Before the match Summer was freaking out in the locker room and Bálor calmed her down, softly holding her head and telling her everything will be ok. She just needs to channel her inner demons. After this he grapped some face-paint and applied it to Summer's face. And sure enough, Demon Summer Rae was born as she came out to the match with face paint and moving in a way similar to Bálor's demon persona. She was about to lose the match though. Asuka was just seconds away from escaping through the door when out of nowhere Bálor appeared and slammed the door in her face. She fell down as Bálor was cheering Summer on. When Summer finally figured out what's going on, she climbed to the top rope and finished Asuka off with Coup de Grace and won the title back.</p><p> </p><p> At the same event Shinsuke Nakamura was ready to finally face off with AJ Styles but he came out with a microphone, holding his chin and informed everyone that at SmackDown Nakamura's ruthless attack had broken his jaw so he can't compete. Instead, the newcomer Kenny Omega will. Needless to say Nakamura won the match. In the coming weeks Styles had a segment where he had his chin checked by the doctors and was cleared to wrestle, which he did by losing to Heath Slater because of Nakamura's interference. After barely escaping another Kinshasa, Styles stormed into Triple H's office and demanded protection 24/7 to which Triple H responded with "You have The Bullet Club, figure it out."</p><p> </p><p> And that's where I'm at right now. The overall plan is that this storyline leads to a Survivor Series match and since The Kingdom of Strong Style only has 4 members, they'll have a surprise member joining them and it's going to be Tajiri. Despite this whole storyline teasing the Styles-Nakamura match, it's not actually going to happen. The closest thing we'll get is that those two are the final two in the Royal Rumble. After WrestleMania where Bullet Club literally gets a hold of EVERY title in the roster there will be a brand split (I started this way before the real brand split so it's not a thing) and those stables will end up in different shows. So at least for a year, there will not be Styles vs Nakamura but maybe in 2019.</p><p> </p><p> I have a pretty big storyline planned for WrestleMania but like I said, I like to keep these things dynamic so I don't exactly know where it's going to go so I'll post that here once I've figured that out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Great work man, really enjoyed the read.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MinimiMax" data-cite="MinimiMax" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43297" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am currently running a storyline that is the most multi layered storyline I have ever booked simply because it takes part in so many different levels at once and has foreshadowing and much in advance thought out stuff that I normally don't do, I like to keep my booking dynamic rather than planning it out. So that's why this is a special storyline for me.<p> </p><p> A little backstory is in order here first. So I decided to officially bring the name Bullet Club to WWE. This started with Finn Bálor's heel turn as he joined the group with Styles, Gallows and Anderson. After running for well over a year, they finally got a "new" member; Kenny Omega. He was part of Cruiserweight Classic 2, didn't win it but interacted with Styles a little bit during the tournament and officially joined after the tournament was over. So that's where we stand as this storyline starts.</p><p> </p><p> Oddly enough, this whole thing starts with women. Even more oddly, with Summer Rae. See, Summer Rae thought she had been overlooked long enough and she promised to be the one to be the first woman ever in WWE to pin Asuka who was called up to main roster without ever losing her NXT Women's title and quickly became WWE Women's Champion. Asuka obviously accepted this challenge and they had a match for the title on that very same Raw. Despite all the doubters, Summer Rae delivered what she promised. During this match the lights went out and when they came back, there was someone standing in the ring. It was the Demon King, Finn Bálor. Confused, Asuka lost focus and got rolled up into a pin with Summer also holding the ropes for the win. After this Summer and Bálor had sort of a staredown which ended in..... a passionate kiss. Yes, it was made official on TV that the two are dating (they started dating a while back).</p><p> </p><p> Next week Asuka challenged none other than Finn Bálor to a match. Later that night Stephanie McMahon was interviewed about this situation. During that interview she said that even though WWE doesn't usually do things like this, they have agreed to let Asuka and Finn Bálor wrestle next week. The match between them wasn't really a match at all. Because before anything happened, some people suddenly appeared from the crowd and surrounded the ring. No, it was not the Bullet Club, it was Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Itami, Kazuchika Okada and Akira Tozawa. It was Bálor's turn to be confused and before he could really react, Asuka kicked him right between the legs giving him a win by disqualification. They had a rematch a week later in which Asuka knocked Summer out and won the title back as none of the Bullet Club members dared to interfere. And this new Japanese stable was named The Kingdom of Strong Style.</p><p> </p><p> After this a lot of stuff happened that I don't really remember that well. But basically the whole idea here was that Shinsuke Nakamura desperately tried to get a match with AJ Styles who kept refusing it. Nakamura cost Styles a match against Adam Cole by running out and forcing AJ to escape through the crowd and get counted out and he pretty much gave a Kinshasa to every other member of Bullet Club except Styles. The match was eventually booked for No Way Out and at the last SmackDown before said PPV Nakamura got his hands on Styles and hit him with a Kinshasa too.</p><p> </p><p> At No Way Out there was a Steel Cage match for the Women's Championship. Before the match Summer was freaking out in the locker room and Bálor calmed her down, softly holding her head and telling her everything will be ok. She just needs to channel her inner demons. After this he grapped some face-paint and applied it to Summer's face. And sure enough, Demon Summer Rae was born as she came out to the match with face paint and moving in a way similar to Bálor's demon persona. She was about to lose the match though. Asuka was just seconds away from escaping through the door when out of nowhere Bálor appeared and slammed the door in her face. She fell down as Bálor was cheering Summer on. When Summer finally figured out what's going on, she climbed to the top rope and finished Asuka off with Coup de Grace and won the title back.</p><p> </p><p> At the same event Shinsuke Nakamura was ready to finally face off with AJ Styles but he came out with a microphone, holding his chin and informed everyone that at SmackDown Nakamura's ruthless attack had broken his jaw so he can't compete. Instead, the newcomer Kenny Omega will. Needless to say Nakamura won the match. In the coming weeks Styles had a segment where he had his chin checked by the doctors and was cleared to wrestle, which he did by losing to Heath Slater because of Nakamura's interference. After barely escaping another Kinshasa, Styles stormed into Triple H's office and demanded protection 24/7 to which Triple H responded with "You have The Bullet Club, figure it out."</p><p> </p><p> And that's where I'm at right now. The overall plan is that this storyline leads to a Survivor Series match and since The Kingdom of Strong Style only has 4 members, they'll have a surprise member joining them and it's going to be Tajiri. Despite this whole storyline teasing the Styles-Nakamura match, it's not actually going to happen. The closest thing we'll get is that those two are the final two in the Royal Rumble. After WrestleMania where Bullet Club literally gets a hold of EVERY title in the roster there will be a brand split (I started this way before the real brand split so it's not a thing) and those stables will end up in different shows. So at least for a year, there will not be Styles vs Nakamura but maybe in 2019.</p><p> </p><p> I have a pretty big storyline planned for WrestleMania but like I said, I like to keep these things dynamic so I don't exactly know where it's going to go so I'll post that here once I've figured that out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Summer turning demon? 6/10. The story is good enough and has some continuity. But if I were to watch the same storyline on TV, I'd give it that rating.</p>

Archived