<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43304" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have to say that the second post with all the lore and canon history was absolutely amazing, is there any more like this on the rest of the C-Verse? Especially Japan and the US</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Its from the <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/index.html" rel="external nofollow">CornellVerse website</a>. Hasn't been updated much on the past couple of versions, but has some pretty solid canon. The columns give some great background, like the best matches in CV history, etc.</p>

<p>After getting back into TEW and playing multiple saves with different companies SOTBPW is probably the one company I hate the most. </p><p> </p><p>

I try to keep wages at a reasonable level but these guys make my payroll look like WCW's payroll by constantly trying to steal my main eventers. Luckily I'm playing as USPW. I would have probably went bankrupt with SWF and TCW.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived