Impossible for A* Match?

I think most people would agreed with me. It is alot easier to get blue matches in performance over pop based products. All you need is the right skills for the product. The more pop they get the better the matches. I have never got a 100 match in sport entertainment product. I got it plenty of times back to back then a random 70 then 100. Just as I said every now and then there is 2 workers that will just be great together. Great shows overall is easy if you book like most feds. Just padded your shows with angles and always do at least 1 good angle after the main event. I usually do just a recap of video package of the winners for the night.

<p>Just for the record, I wasn't trying to espouse some urban myth of an 99 == 100 match. I was just implying that he's put the effort into getting a 100 and to keep up the good work.</p><p> </p><p>

I didn't even know there was some urban myth about that. Seems pretty obvious to me that there are impediments to a 100 over a 99. The effort from the player remains the same, though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Max Peck" data-cite="Max Peck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43308" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bet it would not..... As Adam said product has no bearing on getting the A*</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not exactly what Adam said. Product does have a bearing on getting an A* as two wrestlers may get a A* in a Pop based product but fail in a Skill based product. Essentially Adam said that an A* is possible with any product setting, given the right wrestlers/circumstances.</p>

Archived