Development company vs. B shows

Guys, I'm really struggling on what to do with my TNA dynasty. I'm strongly considering starting a developmental territory and cutting out my B show. I see the upside and the downside to this, with the upside being that I would only have to book Impact and I could cancel Xplosion. On the downside, there are some tweeners there, like Grado, that don't have a big place on the main roster, but every once in a while I might like to use him or others on Impact. I don't want to kill their morale by continuing to bring them up only to send them right back down to development after an Impact.

So I'm wondering, what do you guys feel is the best situation. Should I go ahead and do that, or should I keep my B show and nix the developmental idea? What reasons do you have for either choice? I'm curious to hear what you guys think.

<p>You can always use the "Borrow from Development" option to bring him up for the night.</p><p> </p><p>

In the long run I wouldn't get rid of your B shows. Since (to my knowledge) they don't really effect your company they're still a place to get your lower card on TV. I always have one or two going, but I don't "book" them. I use the autobooker to just complete the shows and move on. Unless, there is a story that I'm using a lot of lower to midcard guys in. Then I will typically run that solely on the B show, but an angle or match here or there on the A show. </p><p> </p><p>

Development territories, for me anyway, I tend to send down the guys that I know I want to use next year. Say Its 1998 and I see Christopher Daniels. He doesn't really have the popularity or skills to compete in my Cruiserweight division atm, but after a few months in my dev territory he will. </p><p> </p><p>

Creating your own broadcaster will help a LOT in the popularity. With the setting at medium I'll have a guy's popularity up to the 40-50 from nothing. You can easily use your dev territories to build up a guy to your midcard in a national company this as long as you're patient enough to wait 6-ish months. It is rare that I even put my own product on my broadcaster. Usually either for contract reasons or I've got better coverage elsewhere, but it works great to get your development guys on a national stage. </p><p> </p><p>

Now if I could just sell air time to other companies. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

tl:dr: I'd keep the B shows and still open a territory.</p>

<p>I would leave the B show open and create the development.</p><p> </p><p>

B shows have very little effect on the grand scheme of things and are a great place to put guys you don't feel are performing well enough for the main show, or are call ups.</p><p> </p><p>

This gives your guys camera time and helps them develop their skills without your company taking a hit.</p>

Archived