Match Types Help

Hi, Im not really sure if I posted in the right part of the forum but I will assume I did.

I'm trying to delete all the match types in the database I'm currently using and add my own, one by one. Is this possible in anyway? I don't see an option to delete unless I'll start my game again which I don't want to do, cause I'm in for 8 years now.

You can do this with the in-game editor. Go to settings/editor screen and select delete data (third option from the bottom). You can only delete angles or matches in this manner, so select matches in the drop-down, the click select all and delete. Now you can create just your own matches. The benefit to doing it this way, is it only affects that save not the original database.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brat99" data-cite="brat99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can do this with the in-game editor. Go to settings/editor screen and select delete data (third option from the bottom). You can only delete angles or matches in this manner, so select matches in the drop-down, the click select all and delete. Now you can create just your own matches. The benefit to doing it this way, is it only affects that save not the original database.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey thanks for the help!</p>

Archived