PWTorch Interview

Good interview, basic in content, but it does the job. I like the fact interviewers are mentionning our game universe. I kind of dislike that their view of it is that it's there to avoid copyright infrigement. These characters are the native characters of Adam's games. A game without its own native characters is not as creative as a game can be. Which means that a Real World Update is nothing creative and people should invest time in doing their own custom universes/add-ons to Adam's universe instead of Real World stuff.

[QUOTE=Phil Parent]...Which means that a Real World Update is nothing creative and people should invest time in doing their own custom universes/add-ons to Adam's universe instead of Real World stuff.[/QUOTE] So, I take it you've stopped doing Real World updates? That's cool, one less non-creative person out there to deal with. Good luck with your Mr. Roger's Neighborhood Update, Mr. Parent! ;) Great interview, Mr. Ryland. Are there any plans for more indepth stuff to appear? It seems as if the last two interviews somehow missed out on covering why it is that these games are so good.

There isn't much point doing super in-depth interviews with sites like PWTorch, as most of the people reading it won't know anything about my previous games, so it's better to go for a general overview to get them interested. When smaller fan sites start requesting interviews, then there'll probably be more in-depth stuff.

Actually, I won't do Real World for WreSpi! I'm planning to add a fed to the CornellVerse instead! And it will be whacked. I'm not Fire Pro-ing anything here. I'll put in some characters from my musical play, some from the 2D RPGs I did eons ago (Before I got into wrestling sims), and also put in some based on woohoos & weirdos I've encountered on and offline. And I'll also put in tributes to a few of my favourite folks, too.

Archived