Turning heel and changing gimmick

Ok so just working out what order to do this. I've had a stake John Cena for some time who has just been injured for 6 months. I'm having him come back but looking to turn him heel and change his gimmick. What I'm wondering is what order do I do this? Should I set him a new gimmick and change his disposition in one segment. Or do I turn him heel and then have his gimmick change during his next appearance?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43430" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok so just working out what order to do this. I've had a stake John Cena for some time who has just been injured for 6 months. I'm having him come back but looking to turn him heel and change his gimmick. What I'm wondering is what order do I do this? Should I set him a new gimmick and change his disposition in one segment. Or do I turn him heel and then have his gimmick change during his next appearance?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When you turn him heel it will automatically change his gimmick if he has a gimmick change waiting I believe.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43430" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When you turn him heel it will automatically change his gimmick if he has a gimmick change waiting I believe.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> correct...if set to change disposition and gimmick,both will be triggered when you change from face to heel or vice versa</p>

Archived