A New online series type thing! MUST READ!

Hello everyone. First of all thanks for the read I hope you enjoy. Basically to set the scene It's 1996 and My name is Richard Branson, The billionaire and I'm thinking of opening up my own Indy Wrestling company and I need your help! I need names. Company Names show names and title names. Most up-voted comments will win! As for logo's I will upload 3 or 4 when we know the name etc and you will vote! So, get thinking of names an post them below! I will post updates every 24 hours at 9pm GMT where I will show the current roster and show ratings but I will leave the Storylines to unfold before your eyes! Also I need a product! Hardcore? High Flyers? Eye Candy? what do you want to see the most? Thanks for the read I hope you come back sometime and see how we are doing! :D

<p>Product: HighFlyers, also workrate over pop </p><p> </p><p>

Names: Golden Age Pro Wrestling/Golden Age Pro. Initals GAPRO or GAP. </p><p> </p><p>

Wrestle Palace. Initals WP</p><p> </p><p>

Golden Palace. Initals GP</p><p> </p><p>

First Show name: Night Of The Golden Palace (initals or numbers here)</p><p> </p><p>

Top Title name: King Of The Palace Championship or Golden King Championship</p><p> </p><p>

hope your thing goes well fella</p>

Archived