Celebrity Expansion Mod

Just gauging interest in a mod that you can import various celebrity owned promotions into your game.

examples:

Eminem owner of 8 Mile Fight Club

Snoop Dogg owner of Straight Outta Compton Pro

Billy Corgan owner of Resistance Reloaded

Dixie Carter owner of Dixieland (307gaming on youtube uses this promotion in his TNA series).

Emma Watson owner of Progressive Women's Wrestling

Megan Fox owner of Vixen Championship Wrestling

ect.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I actually have a mod like this...though mine is full women....I never posted it cause it is not really playable. All wrestlers are over the top and feels like all should be main eventers. Thought about doing a mixed one too. Adding males too.</p><p>

It's a good prospect but a lot of work</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wolverinex23" data-cite="Wolverinex23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43462" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I actually have a mod like this...though mine is full women....I never posted it cause it is not really playable. All wrestlers are over the top and feels like all should be main eventers. Thought about doing a mixed one too. Adding males too.<p> It's a good prospect but a lot of work</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To keep things balanced, what you could have done was remove all men from the cornelverse and started to change the names, dob etc of the default females and left the stats are they were.</p>

<p>My idea would be that they would be shell promotions with the owner, booker and titles. Then the promotions would sign talent from the active/free agent pool. </p><p> </p><p>

I also was thinking of adding a promotion based on Shane McMahon and being tired of Vince choosing Trips/Steph over him. Not sure tho.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43462" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To keep things balanced, what you could have done was remove all men from the cornelverse and started to change the names, dob etc of the default females and left the stats are they were.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> there are no males....as I said it is women only. Was planning to add men too but when I had problems with stats beeing way to high I kinda let it go for now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wolverinex23" data-cite="Wolverinex23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43462" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>there are no males....as I said it is women only. Was planning to add men too but when I had problems with stats beeing way to high I kinda let it go for now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What he meant was use the C-Verse data delete the men and edit the women to what celebs you want or have that way the stats are there already and not over the top. If i had time i would do one like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wolverinex23" data-cite="Wolverinex23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43462" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yeah, but that would not be the stats I see for that char. It is a start though</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's a base, then you can tinker each stat to what you see fit, try getting a feel for who the higher stat people are, and match them up to a list of Celebrities you have, then play with the stats a little and keep within a +5/-5 or +10/-10 base. Anything more or less will probably throw things out of balance. Taking suggestions from people for stats is also a big help, since Celebrities especially are more opinion based for stats.</p>

Only difference is the celebrities would only be owner/bookers and not active wrestlers. It would be used as an expansion to import into another mod to add more competition.

Then edit the User Avatars with the same basic concept I posted above. Or copy the file of whatever workers you compare them to, and change them to "Never Wrestles" and into the User Avatars.

I'd love a Celebrity based Mod (Owners, Avatars, Workers, etc.). There's plenty of Celebrities out in the world to cover more than enough. You'd just have to figure out what "Promotions" they would belong to. Or maybe make the "Promotions" different film studios / music labels. Keep it to Major ones to start (10-15) that way you're not overwhelming yourself. You can slowly add more after the fact.

It's a base, then you can tinker each stat to what you see fit, try getting a feel for who the higher stat people are, and match them up to a list of Celebrities you have, then play with the stats a little and keep within a +5/-5 or +10/-10 base. Anything more or less will probably throw things out of balance. Taking suggestions from people for stats is also a big help, since Celebrities especially are more opinion based for stats.

That what I do usually 10 plus or 10 minus.

<p>For a long time now, I’ve felt that a mod where the musicians/actors of our world are instead wrestlers in an alternative universe is a concept loaded with potential. </p><p> </p><p>

Imagine a World where Hulk Hogan didn’t exist as a Wrestler, instead it would be Michael Jackson who was regarded as the male Pop Culture Wrestling Icon of the 1980s. On the flip side of the coin, Madonna would’ve been the biggest female Wrestling star of the 1980s. </p><p> </p><p>

In the mid to late 1990s, British Wrestling saw it’s biggest boom period since the days of the Wrestling Beatles and their feud with the Rolling Stones in the 1960s. Thanks to a feud between Oasis and Blur. During this time period the Spice Girls also started a “Girl Power’ craze and the popularity of Women’s Wrestling in the UK soared!</p><p> </p><p>

In America, Suge Knight’s Death Row Wrestling had a violent feud with a rival company, Bad Boy Wrestling, operated by Puff Daddy. A third company entered the rivalry when Dr. Dre left Suge’s Death Row Wrestling to form Aftermath Wrestling. This new company was carried by a new star Dre discovered by the name of Eminem! </p><p> </p><p>

Yeah, I’ll stop myself there. But I feel this is a mod idea with strong potential, just with musicians alone!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LDial85" data-cite="LDial85" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43462" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just gauging interest in a mod that you can import various celebrity owned promotions into your game.<p> </p><p> examples:</p><p> Eminem owner of 8 Mile Fight Club</p><p> Snoop Dogg owner of Straight Outta Compton Pro</p><p> Billy Corgan owner of Resistance Reloaded</p><p> Dixie Carter owner of Dixieland (307gaming on youtube uses this promotion in his TNA series).</p><p> Emma Watson owner of Progressive Women's Wrestling</p><p> Megan Fox owner of Vixen Championship Wrestling</p><p> </p><p> ect.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would have interest in this absolutely. Emma Watson and Bayley vs Megan Fox and Stephanie? Sign me up!</p>

I know it's not what the mod is, but I really wish someone would make a mod with different celebrities that you can import for guest roles, etc. I know you can 'hire celebrities' for events and such (at least I believe, not around the game at the moment) but it's not the same as being able to book people to actually do things on your show

<p>What I will do is I will release a version with just the promotions with the owner/booker and a few talent like their main friends involved as road agent/personality/authority roles. they can be imported into a real world game to add depth.</p><p> </p><p>

Then I will put out a 2nd version with a full worker database. As far as pictures I have zero exp in that department but Valkyria has offered his services. And anyone else who would want to make edits can do so as they please.</p>

<p>I'll help out with cuts as well. Shoot me a PM of all the people you're adding to start, and I'll get them done for the release of 1.0, then we can talk about a full list for the 2.0 release, and hopefully start work at the same time and finish at the same time. Willing to come up with a new background as well for the mod. </p><p> </p><p>

My work can be seen here: <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533470" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533470</a></p>

<p>Promotions so far.</p><p> </p><p>

*GECW (Golden Era Championship Wrestling) based in Manhattan, New York. Owner: Donald Trump</p><p>

*LRA (London Royal Arts) based in London, England, UK. Owner: Adele Adkins “Adele”.</p><p>

*ESPW (Empire State Pro Wrestling) based in Hell’s Kitchen, New York. Owner: Alicia Cook-Dean “Alicia Keys”.</p><p>

*PUNK! (PUNK! Ontario) based in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Owner: Avril Lavigne.</p><p>

*8-MILE (8 Mile Fight Club) based in Detroit, Michigan. Owner: Marshall Mathers “Eminem”.</p><p>

*G-UNIT (G-UNIT Syndicate) based in Brooklyn, New York. Owner: Curtis Jackson “50 Cent”.</p><p>

*HULK (Hulkmania Red and Yellow) based in Tampa, Florida. Owner: Terry Bollea “Hulk Hogan”.</p><p>

*SOC-PRO (Straight Outta Compton Pro) based in Compton, California. Owner Cordozar Broadus Jr. “Snoop Dogg”.</p><p>

*RPWR (Resistance Reloaded) based in Chicago, Illinois. Owner: Billy Corgan.</p><p>

*DIXIE (Dixieland) based in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner: Dixie Carter-Salinas.</p><p>

*WPW (Women’s Progressive Wrestling) based in Oxfordshire, England, UK. Owner: Emma Watson.</p><p>

*VCW (Vixen Championship Wrestling) based in Los Angeles, California. Owner: Megan Fox.</p><p>

*QCW(Quahog Cavalcade of Wrestling) based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Owner: Seth MacFarlane.</p><p>

*CHANGE (Pro Wrestling CHANGE) based in Springfield, Illinois. Owner: Barack Obama.</p><p>

*STARLET (Pro Wrestling Starlets) based in Miami, Florida. Owner: Ariana Grande-Butera “Ariana Grande”.</p><p>

*VOICE (VOICE Reality Wrestling) based in Los Angeles, California. Owner: Mark Burnett</p><p>

*ROC NATION (Roc-A-Fella Pro Wrestling) based in Brooklyn, New York. Owner: Sean Carter “Jay-Z”.</p><p>

*YEEZUS (Yeezus Underground) based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner: Kanye West.</p><p>

*MMP (Money Mayweather Productions) based in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Owner: Floyd Mayweather Jr.</p><p>

*BUNNY (Playboy Bunny Pro Wrestling) based in Holmby Hills, California. Owner: Hugh Hefner.</p><p>

*PLAY-UK (Let’s Play Pro Wrestling: UK) based in Brighton, England, UK. Owner: Felix Kjellberg “PewDiePie”.</p><p>

*PLAY-US (Let’s Play Pro Wrestling: USA) based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Owner: Mark Fischbach “Markiplier”.</p><p>

*PLAY-TEW (Let’s Play Pro Wrestling: TEW) based in Phoenix, Arizona: Owner: Adam Ryland.</p><p>

*BSCW (Broken Skull Championship Wrestling) based in Austin, Texas: Owner: Steve Austin “Stone Cold”.</p>

<p>Alliances so far.</p><p> </p><p>

Members will be added</p><p> </p><p>

Promotion Alliances:</p><p>

*The Royal Crown- LRA, </p><p>

*Empire State of Mind- ROC NATION, ESPW, YEEZUS, </p><p>

*Let’s Play Community- PLAY-UK, PLAY-USA, PLAY-TEW</p><p>

*Godfathers of Wrestling- HULK, BSCW,</p>

Archived