<p>On the day of release I started a game with a made up company just to get used to the new features before moving on to the company I always play as, SWF.</p><p> </p><p>

At the moment I am booking my 579th show with this now global company, 5 years and 9 months into the game. I keep getting ideas for an SWF game, but as of yet I have only played the one save!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43510" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On the day of release I started a game with a made up company just to get used to the new features before moving on to the company I always play as, SWF.<p> </p><p> At the moment I am booking my 579th show with this now global company, 5 years and 9 months into the game. I keep getting ideas for an SWF game, but as of yet I have only played the one save!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had a 10+ year save going on and it was amazing. Yoshimi Mushashibo wasn't on time decline until like 48? Was still yanking out 100s though, Kozue Kawashima was 100's everywhere. Tetsunori Yasuda was also massively over and had an amazing 1 year redemption story culminating in a year long run.</p><p> </p><p> It was a lot of fun. My biggest issue was just hiring everyone for the sake of being a giant. It got to be a huge chore to book after 10+ years, and the only people getting storylines were main eventers and even then some of them were like midcarders.</p>

<p>I've only played TEW05 and a bit of TEW10, so when I decided to grab TEW16, I used a friend's computer to play TEW13 and get used to the updates. It was also a chance to try out the new companies, so I started an 8 player game to try 8 different companies and it became a <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536692" rel="external nofollow">Dynasty</a></p><p> </p><p>

My pick was GSW and when I got TEW16, I started playing and gave up the old Dynasty for the sake of <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536833" rel="external nofollow">a new one</a> completely devoted to GSW. I had my run, until Regional Battles put me on a one way trip towards bankruptcy. Since then, I switched to CVerse97 and attempted the Road to Glory challenge. I'm currently mid-2007 and about to jump from Regional to Cult size.</p><p> </p><p>

For the game's anniversary, I decided to start <em>a side project of the original 8 player game</em>, this time using TEW16. GSW wasn't supposed to be one of the eight, but in honor of the past I ended up including it for another spin. It's also become a <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537883" rel="external nofollow">Dynasty</a> though one I'm updating whenever able.</p>

<p>Didn't realise it was nearly a year already, but I've just started playing as the WWE/F for the first time and also for the 1st time, a historical mod, playing in 1994. Going well so far, and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.</p><p> </p><p>

The Mod starts just before Summerslam and it was around that time I stopped watching Wrestling on a regular basis, so I am booking the WWF as I would have liked to have seen it. Macho man, have your belt back.</p>

Archived