Wrestler opinions

<p>Nothing and nothing.</p><p>

Worker opinions are just that: opinions, and only have as much value as you want them to. The main purpose of worker opinions is to give you insight into a worker beyond what their current scouting level might allow. They also don't take into account potential, or the ability for a worker to grow in skill. Following their opinion, or ignoring it, has 0 actual in-game effect.</p>

There's other ways of noticing negative personality traits, but I've noticed wrestlers with crappy attitudes are the ones that seem to talk crap about their fellow workers, and get into a higher-than-average amount of backstage incidents. Unless they're someone you have to put up with because of how important they are to your company (1996 Shawn Michaels, for instance), I actually use people coming to me with negative opinions to help me decide who's more trouble than they're worth.

It's like a throwback to the EWR days when workers would complain about each other, nothing comes with it. Some of the time I try to use it as a way for the worker to work with the person "he's not connecting with the crowd?" "well lets try to help him out by letting you work a few matches with him.."

I found that - after you get the node - when you meddle with positive relationships between the two workers in question, there's often a click. I might have just been really really lucky though (as it rarely triggers without the note), and perhaps there's no connection.

Archived