Best focus for womens wrestling?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbutton169" data-cite="jbutton169" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm starting with WWE but I want to create a new show and new brand solely for womens wrestling so what focus should I choose for that brand and is anyone able to explain the different focuses to me? I've not long got the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Normal focus. You only have to choose a focus if it differentiates from your usual product, like 205 for instance having more of a modern focus. A true ECW brand would have cult or hardcore, etc. </p><p> </p><p> I don't know what it does exactly. You can't edit your product afaik so it's for pushes or something?</p>

<p>So, having experience running a C-Verse women's promotion, you don't actually need set your product featuring women to be any different than your men's product. Like Blackman said, the product settings are more about the style of wrestling show you're putting on. If you're planning on really drawing attention to sex appeal, that's high focus on risque - think the majority of the Attitude Era's women's match, with the likes of Sable and Debra. If you're not doing a cheesecake promotion, then there's no need to set the product differently unless you want the women's show to be notably different than the men's product.</p><p> </p><p>

Depending on what mod you have, you could take a look at what the product settings are for SHIMMER. They're arguably the highest-profile all-women's wrestling organization, and a lot of the current crop of women in WWE had at least a cup of coffee with SHIMMER.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbutton169" data-cite="jbutton169" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the advice. I went with normal since i'm treating it just like men's wrestling but on a separate show so I can give their storylines more time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> It is better that way. Since if you are going for sex appeal you need a total different product just for them. Of course with the penalties the best you can hope for ever is a 80. Since the looks hit is 20 points.</p>

Archived