Some questions (New Player)

After finding TEW 2016 on You Tube i knew i had to buy it asap as i love management games and wrestling!

As the game is very in depth with many features and aspects i have a few questions for you more experienced players thhat i hope you can help me with.

1. Is it possible to play multiplayer? if so how does it work?

2. Does a save last forever? or is there only so many days / years you can advance?

3. Does new young randomly generated talent enter you're save as it goes on?

I ask because i have downloaded the real world Mod and as much as i like having all the real life wrestlers it would be cool if all the randomly generated ones where mixed in with them and also if i advance 10/15 years most from the mod will be 45 - 50+ years old.

Yes it is possible to play multiplayer and it deals with creating an MDB file within the game save file itself, I assume (if someone can correct, please do).

2. Yes, a save lasts for as long as you want, whether that be 1 year, 10 years, or even 1000 years!

3. Yes, in the game settings tab, you can change the frequency and when new workers generate, so don't worry about being several years into the save as new workers will always be able to fill the void.

Hope this helps!

Yes it is possible to play multiplayer and it deals with creating an MDB file within the game save file itself, I assume (if someone can correct, please do).

2. Yes, a save lasts for as long as you want, whether that be 1 year, 10 years, or even 1000 years!

3. Yes, in the game settings tab, you can change the frequency and when new workers generate, so don't worry about being several years into the save as new workers will always be able to fill the void.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the quick response and the help!

Archived