Question about game locations

Well, obviously those regions aren't in the game... so he best thing to do is to find a region with minimal levels of spillover from other areas to replicate them. With that in mind, I'd probably use South East Europe or Iberia for your African region if you want to keep it geographically close OR New Zealand if you are happy to use the region with the smallest amount of spillover. :)

For your Indian region I'd perhaps go with Hokkaido, Japan... again, it's geographically relatively close and has minimal spillover. But also you could consider New Zealand again for the same reasons as Europe. :)

Well, obviously those regions aren't in the game... so he best thing to do is to find a region with minimal levels of spillover from other areas to replicate them. With that in mind, I'd probably use South East Europe or Iberia for your African region if you want to keep it geographically close OR New Zealand if you are happy to use the region with the smallest amount of spillover. :)

For your Indian region I'd perhaps go with Hokkaido, Japan... again, it's geographically relatively close and has minimal spillover. But also you could consider New Zealand again for the same reasons as Europe. :)

thank thee lad :)

Archived