Streaming TEW on OBS

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Basically, whenever I load TEW up onto OBS (via Window Capture), OBS never shows additional windows like for example, looking at a roster of the company or anything like that.

I've tried to fit the whole of TEW on my OBS screen, but still, it won't work.

Looking into making a TEW16 YouTube series, and will still go ahead with it once I've worked this out!

Any ideas?

Thank you

<p><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-530627.html" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-530627.html</a></p><p> </p><p>

Looks like a fellow user ran into this issue a couple years ago. Seems like a combination of OBS and some sort of motion capture, XSplit Broadcaster does the trick.</p><p> </p><p>

Some of the guys in the thread I linked might be able to help you if you PM them or something.</p>

<p>Actually, bud I did some testing on my own just to mess around.</p><p> </p><p>

So normally, in display capture mode OBS has trouble picking up the new windows as they come, as you already know. So, what I tried was to add a new source and this time select "window capture." Works absolutely fine, you may just need to adjust the position of the window as you go, if you're not streaming from the direct center of your screen.</p><p> </p><p>

Hope it works for you too.</p>

Hey again mate! That's what I pretty much did. Held ALT and dragged the screen on the preview until it was in the right position which was a little annoying at first, but it's perfect once it's in the right position. Thanks again. Will send you a PM if you are interested in checking out the series I'll be doing!

<p>Hey there,</p><p>

I was wondering how you were getting on with OBS? I've had a couple of issues whilst messing about with it and wondering if you had the same?</p><p> </p><p>

So when I use the window capture the windows pop up but once I've closed the windows and open them back up, OBS reverts to the original window that pops up. So I have the same window within a window if that makes sense. Then I have to keep going into properties to change it.</p><p>

So do you have the same problem or have I done something completely wrong?</p>

Archived