Minimum popularity level

So I thought one of the features was that if a company signs a wrestler with low or no overness that the worker would get bumped up in popularity to a basic level to work for the promotion.

Does anyone know how this works?

I am an international company and recently signed a guy with e popularity in the United States but high overness in Japan. He debuted at ppv in a b angle and had a d tv matchcthe next night. A week later he's at e everywhere still except where he won the tv match where he has e+ pop.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43582" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I thought one of the features was that if a company signs a wrestler with low or no overness that the worker would get bumped up in popularity to a basic level to work for the promotion.<p> </p><p> Does anyone know how this works?</p><p> </p><p> I am an international company and recently signed a guy with e popularity in the United States but high overness in Japan. He debuted at ppv in a b angle and had a d tv matchcthe next night. A week later he's at e everywhere still except where he won the tv match where he has e+ pop.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's not when they sign, the person has to make a few appearances in the area where the company is popular. Give him a couple more TV appearances and he'll jump to that level.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="marsupial311" data-cite="marsupial311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43582" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's not when they sign, the person has to make a few appearances in the area where the company is popular. Give him a couple more TV appearances and he'll jump to that level.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks I'll keep monitoring</p>

Archived