My Sting/Undertaker Fued

I am about to book Undertaker vs. Sting to meet at Wrestlemania XV. I have Sting as Crow Sting and he has been abducting numerous nWo members after defeating them in big matches so far Savage and Luger. Undertaker returned after a hiatus and immediately started forming his Ministry of Darkness. He has a few superstars including the APA who he abducted after his Ministry defeated them.

With both men having similar characters I was wanting some input on how to book them. I do not have face/heel, but Taker is evil as hell and Sting has been taking people into the rafters but they have not resurfaced as of yet. Should I just leave Savage and Lex off screen and have Sting take on the Ministry alone or should these guys return as some sort of Sting follower? Any ideas? Has anyone booked this dream match before?

My initial gut instinct is Sting tries to take on the Ministry alone, but the numbers game keeps getting the better of him. After a week or two of that (depending on what sort of build time you have) he's helped by Savage and Luger in Sting face paint. Can run some various combinations of those six men in tag matches etc to build up to the match at Wrestlemania, at which point I'd have Luger and Savage turn on Sting to join the Ministry.

Archived