Surprising run starting...

So, I had to start a brand new game(because I'm an idiot and forgot to save my longstanding game before factory resetting my laptop) and it's been surprisingly pleasant.

I've had many games with this version of WMMA, but this is the only time I've EVER had Sutton Ripley have this much success.

So far, since the beginning of the game, Ripley has beaten Osmosis Benn(not that surprising), Fjodor Kanchelskis(somewhat surprising), and just now knocked Stuart Strange out in less than two minutes(VERY surprising.)

Anybody else have some shocking runs like this?

Hey there, I am only playing my first game of WMMA4, about three years into my game, so I am not sure of any surprising runs. I only recognize one name, Fjodor Kanchelskis. I am curious what database you are using. Is it the default?

I'll keep an eye out for those other names you mentioned. I may be starting a new game here pretty soon.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stlrs95" data-cite="stlrs95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43610" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey there, I am only playing my first game of WMMA4, about three years into my game, so I am not sure of any surprising runs. I only recognize one name, Fjodor Kanchelskis. I am curious what database you are using. Is it the default? <p> </p><p> I'll keep an eye out for those other names you mentioned. I may be starting a new game here pretty soon.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is using the default. I believe that Fjodor is over in SIGMA at the start of the game, but don't take my word for that. If you're using another promotion that may be one of the reasons you haven't noticed his name.</p><p> </p><p> As for suprising runs, I don't really have any from the default database, but in my WMMA4 database, I had Alistair Overeem go on a streak after KOing Hunt, which ended up with him finally getting the belt after all those years. I think he won it off of JDS, but I'm not sure tbh.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="5teezus" data-cite="5teezus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43610" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He is using the default. I believe that Fjodor is over in SIGMA at the start of the game, but don't take my word for that. If you're using another promotion that may be one of the reasons you haven't noticed his name.<p> </p><p> As for suprising runs, I don't really have any from the default database, but in my WMMA4 database, I had Alistair Overeem go on a streak after KOing Hunt, which ended up with him finally getting the belt after all those years. I think he won it off of JDS, but I'm not sure tbh.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually I have Fjodor in my promotion. I started one from scratch at the beginning of the game. He had a title shot against Fontes and lost.</p>

Archived