Free Pictures & New Workers

Firstly I would like to say just how immersive the new game is and just how much fun every game seems to be from the last. I have never made any suggestions for new features in the past but I have always had a mental list and the new features always seem to be added.

Secondly, apologies if this is in the wrong place but I was wondering if someone could explain how to have new workers added to the game have pictures but from the very first step. For instance I know there are 'free pics' but where do I put the free pics folder and how do I link these pics to new workers. Again, I apologise as I imagine this may have been asked a lot but I obviously need it explained in great detail. Many thanks in advanced...

The free worker pics go in the worker pic folder with all the other worker images, not a separate one. In the Editor, you create a new Free Worker entry, select the image you want to use, select the conditions attached to it - race, size, etc - and then save.

I find it's sometimes less time consuming to just manually change the photos for the workers you come across the most/hire yourself by going to Edit Data.

Yes, not quite as immersive, but it beats spending hours just setting up all the automatic workers.

Archived