There are those guys, especially in long term games that have been with you from the start or near the start, that have been with you through thick and thin, maybe haven't won many titles but have been solid when relied upon to do what you've asked of them to do, to fill a gap, to be part of a tag team to bolster the division or just simply to add depth.

Mine is Mobstar with CZCW, signed him from the start, little thought to do any angles with or to push to any great heights or to any title. He's been a midard/ Low Uppermidcard staple in mu company from month 1 and kept his place to the rise to cult, but has never won a title, provided good/solid matches and done exactly what was asked of him. Currently tagging with Cali Slick as Gangland, often in Tag No 1 contenders matches but always come up short.

What are your Loyal, Solid Hands.

Blackwell Bush and Dexter Mattell. I play primarily in Australia and those guys have always been a must-hire every game I have played since TEW2012. Both of them are technicians with great performance skills and middling entertainment skills/star quality, so neither will be the face of the company when we are huge, but they ALWAYS deliver and overperform in every match I give them and I can always rely on them. In my most recent game where we're nearing the 2022 I rewarded Bush with a 2 year reign at the top and he helped everyone else develop while putting on solid matches throughout.

<p>Boriken Love Machine Jr is a guy similar to Mobstar, except the level below on the roster. He goes from Lower Midcard to Midcard and whilst he'll win the occasional match he's mostly there to help put on solid performances in the bottom/ middle of the card. Been with me since Week 1, hasn't held a title but has been solid. On a PPA which has helped his development being with several Mexican promotions at the same time, winning various titles there. </p><p> </p><p>

Considering giving him a midcard title run and perhaps a run with the my Upper Midcard title.</p>

<p>Despite potentially winning a title, in my CV97 game</p><p> </p><p>

Face: </p><p> </p><p>

Valiant - While I like Valiant he hasn't grown into a great worker yet. Hes also stuck at 70 basics and 70 psychology, which definitely hinders him. But hes upper midcard and always pulls in good grades with more popular or better workers so. Hes definitely useful and will likely have a job for life. Might give him a tag title run or something, at most. But I definitely don't want him hitting main event status as he isn't a main eventer right now, but hes only 23.</p><p> </p><p>

Joey Minnesota - Opposite for Joey. He just became "ripped" (please no steroids) and is almost 100 SQ (97) and has growing skills and hes only 21 with 80 basics and 80 psychology with near 70/60 brawling / technical skills. Hes usually a great underdog for the larger heels (Khoklov/BLZ Bubb) and will likely hold the title a few times. But for now hes a jobber to the stars but is beating just about every other heel below him.</p><p> </p><p>

------</p><p> </p><p>

Heels:</p><p> </p><p>

James Brandon - 80 psych / 70 basics, 28 years old right now. Hes a good midcarder. Will he win a midcard or tag title? Probably a few times. But hes like Joey Minnesota without the more than likely upside in that he can eventually main event on his own name value. Which is fine. I like the Big Cat and expect him to have a good career but hes not gettin past midcard.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Side Note: BLZ Bubb is an excellent worker, 90 psych/basics and 80+ brawling with great entertainment skills (all high 70s) and 70+ stamina so he can do longer matches. It's crazy how great he is.</p><p> </p><p>

CV97 also produces some nutty regens, which is really cool.</p>

<p>In my current game, DDP. He has done everything asked of me and not complained once. Despite my lack of use with him, his popularity continues to rise and stays around an A. In my current attempts at getting Raven over as US champion (it's now 1999), I had Raven successfully defend against DDP at the Great American Bash. Raven was a C+ popularity to DDP's either A or B+.</p><p> </p><p>

I went in fully planning on DDP to be unhappy with taking a clean loss but when I set it, there was no complaint at all. That really gained some respect for DDP there and I'm not trying to come up with a way to put the World Title on him. I had pretty set plans for the World title, but now that may change. He's a workhorse, for sure.</p>

<p>For C-Verse guys I typically have a lot of luck with Zeus Maxmillion in a job to the stars role. He's usually willing to take a pin and his matches are good enough to keep booking him, and his promo skill is decent. Another good hand is Joshua Taylor, because he doesn't have a ton of star quality but damn he works his ass off.</p><p> </p><p> I typically use Paige Croft as the female good hand.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Henderson" data-cite="Henderson" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43660" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I went in fully planning on DDP to be unhappy with taking a clean loss but when I set it, there was no complaint at all. That really gained some respect for DDP there and I'm not trying to come up with a way to put the World Title on him. I had pretty set plans for the World title, but now that may change. He's a workhorse, for sure.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well you could always give him a 1 or 2 defense reign. If he's killing it in matches then the title won't take a prestige hit.</p>

<p>In my PSW 2013 save, the following have been with me since day one and I'm a couple of weeks away from our big show of the year, Crowning Glory IX, about eight and a half years in.</p><p>

AJ Styles</p><p>

Amazing Red</p><p>

Austin Aries</p><p>

Caprice Coleman</p><p>

CM Punk</p><p>

Drew McIntyre</p><p>

James Storm</p><p> </p><p>

That's not bad from a starting roster of twelve.</p>

Archived