2012: The End of an Era {BETA}

Welcome folks! So while we wait for the 2011 mod from the Mod Squad, I've got a little surprise for you guys. I was able to get a hold of a 2012 mod for TEW 2010 (credit goes to everyone involved, including, but not limited to: XxFutureLegend112xX, Captain Charisma, Shawn Michaels 82, and Matt Shannon). I'm going to be slowly updating this mod, but right now, I feel like it's ready for a beta release. I'm working on adding future workers, but that might take some time. Still, this is a 2012 mod! I got the picture packs from the Who's current real world mod and the MCD Real World mod from TEW 2010.

So without further ado, here's the introduction.

CM Punk and John Cena lead the WWE into an era of aging main event stars. A young crop of talent, led by young upstarts Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, and others, is looking to break into the main event scene of the WWE as the older top guys from the last decade start to fade into part-time roles.

Also, TNA has a crop of guys like Robert Roode, AJ Styles, Sting, and more!

Who will you take on a path to the top?

DB: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4wmaa6

NOTE: Please post feedback <3

I just downloaded it and haven't played it yet so I'm not sure how the gameplay is but the one thing I noticed is that there was 252 workers without photos. I didn't transfer over any of the pics in the "placeholder" file so I'm not sure if that was the purpose of that.

Hyped to try out this data, have you done any editing to the data adding in the new features from 2016, e.g. body types?

Unfortunately, most of the edits I did were to the popularity. Some of them before I got to it were overblown (Hornswoggle had a 75...). But body types are for sure on the list.

Thanks for your interest! :) And if you want to set them and send me the data, that's fine too xD

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>links dont work</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fixed and updated.</p>

Just starting a save and I can already see that a pretty good number of images for alter egos and in general pictures are missing that are in the pack. This is a p good conversion tho and I appreciate you taking the time to make this!

Just starting a save and I can already see that a pretty good number of images for alter egos and in general pictures are missing that are in the pack. This is a p good conversion tho and I appreciate you taking the time to make this!

Not a problem. If you decide to set pictures yourselves for alter egos, you should send me the file :p

To be honest, I have no clue who all is missing. If someone wants to assign pictures for me and send me the database, that would be lit. I just added Baron Corbin, Will Ospreay, and Lio Rush to the data. Still looking for more people to add, though.

To be honest, I have no clue who all is missing. If someone wants to assign pictures for me and send me the database, that would be lit. I just added Baron Corbin, Will Ospreay, and Lio Rush to the data. Still looking for more people to add, though.

A good approach is looking at one of the newer mods - whether its Real World Chronicles, T-zone, or others - and look at the more highly rated workers. Make sure they are included. Then look at workers at the bigger companies and make sure they are at least mostly included. Gives you a basis to work from. Some workers may be included under different names, though.

A good approach is looking at one of the newer mods - whether its Real World Chronicles, T-zone, or others - and look at the more highly rated workers. Make sure they are included. Then look at workers at the bigger companies and make sure they are at least mostly included. Gives you a basis to work from. Some workers may be included under different names, though.

Yeah, I'm noticing that. Just added Tony Nese and he was under "Turner Shearer".

Import everyone from the latest Fleisch mod lol

Will you be making updates or will you just upload the finished mod once its done?

Also, are you planning on making a proper pic pack? I might be able to help with that in a few weeks

Hi :)

I plan to make a couple updates before the finished product is out. I also want to make a good pic pack, but I've been having a hard time with finding the background I want/deciding if I want it organic or not.

Thanks for the interest :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived