RuroRacing

Anderz

RuroRacing is an online racing strategy game with a vast array of series and years to play; just a few below:

• There are nearly 30 different years of Formula 1 ranging from 1959 to 2017
  • A range of other open wheel series; IndyCar, Indy Lights, GP2, GP3, A1GP and Formula Ford
  • NASCAR, DTM, V8 Supercars, Sports Cars, WTCC, BTCC, MotoGP and more

The game is completely free and non-commercial. I remember there was a BATRacer thread on here a year or so ago; this has its similarities but I feel like it's a great improvement. Not only is there more variety but games are being constantly updated and new sets are coming out all the time. You can really do well even if you only spend 10 minutes a day playing.

You only need to log on once a day to set your strategy or prepare for races; you don't need to constantly mess around with sliders to find a random number to get a good setup and you don't need to keep checking whether your teammate has run to copy their setup.

The game flows nicely, it's got a really good strategy engine that's both in depth but really easy to pick up at the same time.

I'd really recommended anyone who is interested in any sort of motorsport to take a look and give it a try.

You can sign up here or by clicking the link above as well. It would be great to see a few faces from GDS over there as well.

Just for clarity, I'm not involved in making the game or anything like that - I just think it's really fun and know there are a few people on here who might be interested in giving it a play.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jack ryder" data-cite="jack ryder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43701" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can we have custom tournaments?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No custom tournaments, but I think when you've got one of the steward licenses</p><p> And can set games up you can make it invitation only if we wanted a GDS only game (Not sure what level of license though).</p><p> </p><p> I've just got an IndyCar 1993 carset released at a beta test level; not sure if anyone's had a chance to get involved in that game? I'm very happy with how the set is lookingg and playing so far.</p><p> </p><p> I see a few have signed up - what are people initial thoughts?</p>

Archived