What's the longest game you ever ran?

I've run multiple 20 year games but things always seem to get tricky beyond that. Boredom usually does me in. I ran one thirty three year game local to global but after I crushed all hope of competition it just became too repetitive and I let the save go

<p>I have been doing the same WWE game since 2013 (the game also started in 2013). Unfortunately since I was previously running 3 brands (now 2) am freakishly perfectionistic, and have taken long breaks in between, I have only completed 4 years and am in 2017. </p><p> </p><p>

Prior to that I had a 2 year game with a 1998 WWF that got corrupted.</p>

This was on TEW 2013 with a 2001 WCW mod. Started in 2001 and got to 2005 before TEW 2016 was released. I was making great progress bringing WCW back and I'm still sad I abandoned that save. Lance Storm had just won the world title.

Currently approaching the end of year 8 in my longest running 0/0/0/0 in Australia, made it to about mid regional. Been stuck with a failing industry and economy for about a year now so growth has been slow but recently got on PPV and looking to get on TV in the next couple years.

<p>79 years. All played, no sim. This was TEW 2010. I wish I had the save still, alas. All I remember is Tadayuki Kikkawa holding the BHOTWG title for something like 12 years, undefeated in 15 or something totally bonkers like that.</p><p> </p><p>

I posted a picture of that years ago but I can't find it.</p><p> </p><p>

=(</p>

Archived